[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Normie things you don't understand What does "toxic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: dfg.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
ITT: Normie things you don't understand

What does "toxic masculinity" mean?

Why do feminists think their opinion on masculinity is the correct one? Why are normie men letting women dictate their masculinity? I don't get it.

Seems quite sinister, they see something they don't like and then act like they know better, even though women have nothing to do with how men act. It's not like men go around calling a woman's behavior "toxic femininity".

What's the end goal here, to have everyone be beta?

Masculinity is great, what's toxic about it? Cause it encourages competition?
>>
>>37016942
It's penis envy. Nothing more.
>>
I don't get those autism spinner things.
>>
so people without reproductive organs can make laws regarding abortions but women cant point out that a certain way men act is kind of shitty?
>>
>>37017018
A baby requires both a man and a woman m8
>>
>>37017018

GTFO ROASTIE WHORE MEN NEED TO MAKE LAWS CONTROLLING YOUR REPRODUCTION TO CONTROL YOUR INNER SLUT. YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO HAVE CASUAL SEX WITH NO CONSEQUENCES, BAN ABORTIONS, BAN BIRTH CONTROL.
>>
Toxic masculinity is a real thing. Almost all violent crime is committed by men.
>>
>>37017070
That's because men are more capable of being violent

"toxic masculinity" seems completely made up to me, that's called being an asshole, a psychopath, it has nothing to do with being a man. Why apply it to men as if women can't act in such a way?
>>
>>37017070
Penis envy detected
>>
>>37016942
>Normie
>complaining about tumblr shit

uhhhh
>>
>>37017042
yes, but only one of the two has to carry around a parasitic mini-human for nine months and then push it out of her genitals when its the size of a watermelon.
>>
>>37017018
>so "strawman with opinions I am implying to be contradictory" is wrong? That that losers.
>>
>>37016942
If you listen to the arguments it's pretty clear cut.
The idea that as a man you have a lot of pointless and outdated society expectations that hamper you.

Problem is it's a sort of hypocrisy on the part of women to point this out, become high paid academics, and then still expect a manly man with a stronger career than yours to sweep you off your feet.

It's sort of like realizing eating apples make you age quicker, communicating that fact to everyone, then everyone mutually going 'oh', but continuing to eat apples as if nothing has changed.
>>
>>37017018
The argument is in the "solution", not in the identification of the problem. Had their ilk not shrieked and demanded that men, as both a sex and a "gender", be excommunicated and demonized for the atrocities of their peers, and, instead, focused on providing more reasonable and beneficial ideas, detached from the stigma they want on it, we'd be much more inclined to work with you.

Instead, we've got thousands of self-absorbed banshees, that refuse to question anything they're told, that will be more of a detriment to civilization than of any benefit.
>>
File: food-on-board-620x400.jpg (53KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
food-on-board-620x400.jpg
53KB, 620x400px
>>37016942
>Being a foodie.

The fuck is this about? Food is there to keep you alive, that is all. Why do normies brag about eating shit like pic related?

>Look anon, they've put it on a board instead of plate!
>Fuck me, they've only gone and put the chips in a wire basket n' all!
>THE NOVELTY IS OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS!!!
>And all for 12 Quid? Bargain!

Congratulations you've spent too much money on a burger for the privilege of eating it off slightly non-standard dinnerware.

Explain yourselves, normies.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (58KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
58KB, 599x510px
>>37017333
Oh really? as if women wouldn't start complaining if this "toxic male" disappeared

They'll be saying
>Where are all the REAL men gone?

And they'll blame it on men too
>>
>>37017705
It's like a lot of neat things feminism seems to dredge up.
Only employed when it gives them an advantage and hidden from skeptic analysis the rest of the time.
If I had to describe feminism in one word, the word is duplicitous.

It's no real wonder nobody trusts anyone who's a self proclaimed feminist.
Maybe the real feminists are few and far between, and what we're busy hating passionately is the work of less critical women who are benefiting and not giving back.
>>
>>37017832
>women who are benefiting and not giving back.
Yeah, so women.
>>
File: 1485276326255.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485276326255.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>37017018
>people without reproductive organs
end eunuch privilege
>>
>>37017886
Evidently so. It's a shame so many women will ride this magical vehicle for critical societal change they've championed under a fucking bus.

Such a thing cannot last.
>>
>>37016942
It's part of the thing where they want to destroy white people and good values. Not being a cuckold is problematic, jealousy is an outdated toxic thingy. Why do they push these thoughts so hard onto the normies and want to ruin all things good? Hell if I know.
>>
>>37017018
Women shouldent be able to vote though.
>>
>>37016942
Normie men do whatever it takes to get laid. If that means supporting idiotic ideas and feeding into feminist bullshit, they'll do it.
If it means fucking over their best friend, they'll do it.

Getting some fucking poontang is the only thing that matters.
>>
I have never understood what the phrase "check your privilege" means.

Specifically, what does the "check" mean?

Is that "check" as in: "Check your oil to make sure it's full"?

Is that "check" as in: "I'd like the check please, waitress"?

Is that "check" as in: "Cats help to keep the mice population in check"?

Is that "check" as in: "You can check your luggage over there"?

Is that "check" as in: "Pawn to queen's knight 6, check"?

Is that "check" as in: "I'd like a rain check, please"?

Is that "check" as in: "The restaurant has a 'coat check' desk"?

Is that "check" as in: "We accept Visa, MasterCard, or a check"?

Is that "check" as in: "Check out my huge cock"?

Can somebody tell me exactly what a person is supposed to be doing when they "check their privilege"?
>>
>>37016942
>Why do feminists think their opinion on masculinity is the correct one?

Why do people want to impose their political beliefs on others?

>>37016975
>It's penis envy.

That's the deep, dark secret of feminism. They deny their penis envy, but everything they say is motivated by it. Even they admit it: "having a penis is having power". Everything else about feminism is basically griping about how it sucks to not have a penis.

It's quite obvious that the penis is the best organ in the world -- so there really shouldn't be any shame to be envious if you were born without one. But for some reason, feminists believe that being envious of the penis is a shameful thing, and so they repress and adamantly deny their own penis envy.
>>
>>37018247

Is that "check" as in: "Check your oil to make sure it's full"?

This is probably the closest one. It's an act you're supposed to do whenever you see a member of a minority-group (take note of how I deliberately use language here) do something you deem bad / vicious. The idea is that you take a step back, and accept that you as (most likely) white cis heterosexual Christian-leaning male does not know what the individual has gone through and you must take a position of ignorance and assume it's a well reasoned argument behind it but that it has hit a point where the individual acts out.

It's basically a feminist way of say "shut the fuck up and give us money" for whatever crazy agenda they push.

It's another of those hypocritical points, where the person is an individual that needs to be respected for what he or she (and all the other fancy words they choose) is, but also the person is defined by whatever external factors they like - skin color, sexuality etc etc.

It can be tangentially related to toxic masculinity since the toxic part refers to the confrontational and acting agent of a man. So instead you should never speak up. Always listen and do as told, and when it inevitable fucks up, also take the blame for due to your privilege.

Psychological warfare etc.
>>
>>37017018
>men don't have reproductive organs
This is your average feminist folks
>>
>>37018247
I think it means something in the lines of "think about what privileges you have that other people don't". So it would be closest to the first one.
>>
>>37018463
But it's not the penis that grants the power. It's more that we aren't as heavily slaved to sex hormones as women are. Testosterone actually has some positive benefits. What good is oestrogen, or any of their other brain-fucking chemicals?
>>
File: 1449977005165.png (2MB, 1117x725px) Image search: [Google]
1449977005165.png
2MB, 1117x725px
>What does "toxic masculinity" mean?
Shit like the inability to talk about your emotions which in turn leads to the significantly higher male suicide rate.

I don't even like feminists but I feel like you guys are just pretending to be retarded. You can argue if they actually give a shit about stuff like that, but its not like they don't preach about it.
>>
>>37016942
Getting pissed and fighting people who "challenge your manhood" or you perceive as unmanly isn't helpful to anyone.
>>
>>37018792
It's helpful to me, you mentally impaired cuckold, I don't give a shit about how helpful it is to your effeminate ass. Starting to get the idea now?
>>
>>37017018
>so people without reproductive organs can make laws

Exactly -- every single member of congress has either had a hysterectomy, or has had a removal of cancerous ovaries or testicles. In fact, it's a requirement to be elected to congress.
>>
>>37016942
>Normie things you don't understand
I don't understand why everything has to have some sentimental story to it they feel the need to make everyone listen to(durr this glass I'm too lazy to throw out is actually interesting!) It's not
Also just because you are good looking or think you are good looking doesn't mean you'll be great at everything you want to do.
>>
>>37018755
I'm sure it's not their whore wives or unfufilling careers they must commit to. We must kill ourselves because we don't want to talk about our feelings. Kek.
>>
>>37018739
>we aren't as heavily slaved to sex hormones as women are

So a perpetually horny teenage boy isn't a slave to his hormones? The constant boners and thinking about sex 24 hours a day and whacking off 3 times a day isn't being a slave to sex hormones?
>>
>>37018755
>but I feel like you guys are just pretending to be retarded

This. These "anti-SJW" kids are dumb as fuck.

>>37018859
Internet badass
>>
>>37016942
>ITT: Normie things you don't understand
>proceeds to vent about political/social issues

Go away tumblr
>>
File: 1427279864535.png (62KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1427279864535.png
62KB, 302x389px
>>37019002
>I'm sure it's not their whore wives or unfufilling careers they must commit to
Being unable to talk about said unfulfilling career is part of it. If you can't talk about it you bottle it up and it ferments into mental illness.

Again, most of the shit that's been posted in this thread is pretty fucking simple. Sure, criticize the feminists for their lack of action and unethical methods but the concept of "toxic masculinity" is not complex. You could also reasonably argue that there is a "toxic femininity" which encourages cluster B tier behavior.

>>37019061
I've been described as "anti SJW" repeatedly in the past. I just don't see the value of being willfully obtuse.
>>
>>37018859
Do you have a small dick or something? Where does the insecurity come from?
>>
>>37019037
You can separate yourself from those. Women are controlled down to the core by their hormones. There is no separation between them and the chemicals.

Besides, I'm not talking about teenage boys, you nonce. Teenagers are all wrecked by hormones, regardless of gender.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.