[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am such a fucking trainwreck >20 >art student >borderline

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: mmememee.jpg (14KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
mmememee.jpg
14KB, 500x333px
i am such a fucking trainwreck
>20
>art student
>borderline personality disorder
>disgusting body
i just want a nice bf who will b kind to me and listen to my problems
is it too much to ask to be famous on r9k and have loads of orbiters? ;____;
>>
>>37016884
I'm no orbiter, but I'll listen to you if you wish to talk.
>>
File: Mh99VXX.png (452KB, 687x855px) Image search: [Google]
Mh99VXX.png
452KB, 687x855px
>>37016884
>borderline personality disorder

Oh God run for the hills
>>
File: yh4-ENsT.jpg (173KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
yh4-ENsT.jpg
173KB, 1252x1252px
>>37016884
heh I guess it's your lucky day m'lady
>>
>>37016884
Like >>37016935 said, you can eat shit if you think I'll orbit you, but if you don't attention whore too much, you'll probably find loads of people to talk with/vent at.

>art student
fkn lmao
>>
>>37016961
WHY DO YOU FUCKING HATE BPD SO MUCH
>>
>>37016884
Fix being borderline or you don't deserve a fucking thing, and I wouldn't inflict you on my worst enemy.
>>
>>37017128
because you are shit people who are knowingly shit to people and throw bpd in the face of whoever calls you out on your bullshit.

None of you want to get better because you enjoy the attention.
>>
>>37017216
>None of you want to get better because you enjoy the attention
This sums em up perfectly
>>
File: 1479899990497.png (226KB, 796x398px) Image search: [Google]
1479899990497.png
226KB, 796x398px
>art student
Do you really need to pay schlomo goldberg to draw stuff? Just sitting down and putting in the hours will make you a better artist than any program or course.
>>
>>37016884
you want a nice bf but you aren't willing to act what a nice guy will want in a gf. you'll also not stick to a nice guy if he came around because you're a slut and just want to be treated like shit, like think back in your life you know there has been plenty of nice guys into you but you fucked them around.

Understand you don't deserve something like that and accept it then work on developing yourself into a better person, then you might get what you want
>>
>>37017247
you got this wrong, they dont go to school for 4 years to learn and delevope their talent, they go there to learn how to argue the superiority of their mediocrity and how to fill out applications to art stipends so they dont have to work a day in their life.
>>
>>37017244
Fuck you, I actually study art in college because i didn't pass anything else in high school. If you shame on a mental illness you can get cancer. Seriously. Its a real thing you fucking dumbass. I go to group therapys and try and recover myself, I swear to go d i am so close to posting my trip on here from now on so you can all give me the attention i clearly want, cunts.
>>
>>37017428
>>37017297
read what i said and you just proved me oh so right
>>
>>37016884
>all of these assumptions about what OP is like because she chose to refer to herself using a dumb label
You don't actually know what she has or hasn't done desu
>>
>>37016884
>art student
You do this to yourself. Learn that shit on your own time, getting a fucking degree in it is a tremendous waste.
>>
>>37017428
>shame mental illness
Well most mental illness with a few exceptions save for genetic predispostion. Most mental illnesss from a few cases is mostly from your external environment. Honestly find a good man and try to be pleasant and work on your art. You are a horrible person to be around obviously and as a result people treat your poorly because they don't want to be around you. It's pretty straightforward logic. If you were more apologetic people would even be more likely to deal with your "mental disorder".
>>
File: 38d.jpg (155KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
155KB, 400x505px
>>37016884
>and have loads of orbiters?
Do yourself, your friends and family, and everyone a favor and please stop being a total cunt. You can do this by stopping your cuntery or by killing yourself. I'd recommend the latter but the choice is up to you.
>>
>>37017446
Im sry im too mad right now. Im currently in a relationship w a dude i've been dating for a year and a bit, he also comes on here which is p irrelevant. He calls my cuts gross but he lkes girls w emotional problems he's admitted it before and i swear he plays with my fuckin head sometimes but its all just fucking mind games. Im on chlorpromazine meds rn and they seem to be working fine, I just want to be famous on here like Eliza. I want attention from here. I want to be talked about, i know how dumb that sounds but i'd rather it be in cyberspace than irl
>>
>>37017513
Oh, you're a woman/pretending to be a woman. Never mind, just fuck off.
>>
>>37017532
Shit meme comrade. I'd rather live a full life being fucked up and getting prettier and more academic than listen to your shitty input
>>
>>37017559
I am a woman, I just want to be pretty. I want people on here to think im pretty, even if my nudes get leaked ill make sure they are good nudes. Is that too much to ask? I just would rather have the cyber attention. Im old enough anyway so whats the big fucking deal.
>>
>>37017543
First of all, leave this fucker. I'm not saying you deserve any better from the way you're acting, but this dude is obviously with you because you're easy.

Second, jesus fucking christ you are something else, even on this boards standards
>>
File: 1494685234849.jpg (25KB, 720x558px) Image search: [Google]
1494685234849.jpg
25KB, 720x558px
>>37017572
Live life if you're going to be a good person. If you're going to just be a shitty attention whore that just wants to exploit dumb orbiters, then please go live on a secluded island, stop being a total bitch, or kill yourself.
>>
File: 1492996897966.png (529KB, 524x746px) Image search: [Google]
1492996897966.png
529KB, 524x746px
>>37017543
Youre a fucking idiot and should kill yourself immediately.
Getting attention on r9k is like meat getting attention from starving dogs. It dosent matter, and neither do you, nor will you ever.
You see, mental illness was something invented by people to try to classify and explain different types of people. Its not real, its a jewish invention.
You arent BPD, because BPD is not real. Youre just a retarded attention whore that cuts itself because its too stupid to do something decent to get attention.
Do it, faggot. Down the street and by the elbow.
>>
File: Cxn56nf.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Cxn56nf.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>>37017147
>>37017247
>>37017297
>>37017322
>>37017446
Hey! You kids have no idea how difficult it is to be a woman. Misogynist pigs... you ought to be ashamed of yourself insulting her. Don't you dare say anything else. I'm highly skilled with my katana and you could see yourself dead in seconds...

heh
Don't listen to those idiots m'lady, I'll take care of them. You can come with me if you want. These kids are probably from that stupid "4chins" website. Me and my minecraft buddies have somethings to say about them.... on reddit...
>>
>>37017854
I automatically assumed OP was a dude.

so

eh
>>
>>37017617
Youre ugly and nobody likes you, thats the deal
>>
>>37017854
OMG! Anon! You're such an alpha male and chad. Thanks for saving me, my hero.... A true gentleman....

Sure, I'll play minecraft with you, and i'll make sure I tell everyone on reddit about you. Then after you can take me with your superior alpha cock... dreamyyy....
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.