[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most expensive mistake you can make in life is having a kid.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1493409834514.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493409834514.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
The most expensive mistake you can make in life is having a kid.

The second most expensive mistake you can make is getting involved with a woman.
>>
The most expensive mistake you can make in life is getting into expensive drugs you retard
>>
Yep. And be poor and the kid grows up poor and fucked out of a good childhood.
>>
>>37016644
23 yo weed user father here

I spend about $20 a week on weed and about $60-120 a week on misc baby stuff including diapers and whatever else he needs
>>
>>37016700
Get out of here faggot weed isn't an expensive drug

I mean like coke, heroin, or oxy, not fucking weed
>>
File: IMG_2846.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2846.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>weed isn't expensiv-

Fuq outta here Richie rich.
>>
all i want in life is to find a guy that you connect with on a deeper level and love unconditionally

someone who loves me just as much

spend time with them
someone who is a lover and a best friend
travel together and going on adventures
experience new things and places

and then have kids with this person
have a happy family
grow old together
maybe build a wood house together

;__;

literally all i want in life
>>
Having kids can really fuck up the tempo in building the life you want. But I see some girls on Facebook going through this on easy mode because their parents shower them with financial support.
>>
>>37016768
it isn't when you grow your own
>>
>>37016620
>incels constantly talking shit about women and kids even though they'll never have either
>>
How the fuck am I supposed to live at all with mountains of student debt and even then no guarantee of a job. I can barely support myself, so much so that I have to live with my friend and his degenerate drug dealing family in their crumbling expanse of a home. If I had a kid I'd literally be so fucked it would be beyond, same for women as well. I'm getting the fucking snip soon anyway so at least they'll be no unhappy little accidents happening.
>>
>>37016774

that's so sweet anon
i hope you find the dude of your dreams and
/nohomo
>>
>>37017039
thank you very much and hope you find someone too that you would like to share your life with ^_^<3
>>
stop posting gay propaganda shit. >
>>/lgbt/
>>
Having kids is honestly the most retarded thing any sane person could do.

Once I'm financial stable, I'm going to sponsor abortions and birth control for bitches just because I'm sick of all these damn children stealing my air and resources
>>
>>37017900
Why is it retarded? Our only purpose is to pass our genes on
>>
>>37017962
We have no purpose, idiot.
>>
have fun being old and having nobody but your nurse to talk to. and being fucking broke.
>>
>>37017979
Ill have had a lifetime to save up all the money I'll need with no parasites to drain my savings
>>
>>37016700
Weed is a relatively cheap drug. 20 dollars of coke wouldn't last a night with friends
>>
>>37017977
Prove to me that my purpose isn't reproducing
>>
>>37018258
You're making the claim that a purpose to life exists, you provide the evidence.
>>
File: shotgunsfuckshitup.jpg (78KB, 576x410px) Image search: [Google]
shotgunsfuckshitup.jpg
78KB, 576x410px
>>37017979
>not taking the easy way out before you lose your autonomy
>>
>>37018317
life exists because it reproduces

purpose or not, you don't do that and we'll never know our purpose sooner or later

it's good to demand evidence for claims, but you ultimately just live to fap and survive like an animal anyway and you can't justify that just like your insufferable shitposting faggotry
>>
>>37018317
You're the one who called me an idiot, you should explain why. I don't think you're stupid for not believing we have purpose, but you think I am, so you should explain why
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.