[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here have old parents? ITT: Post the age of your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: jerryseinfeldhighschool.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
jerryseinfeldhighschool.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
Anyone else here have old parents?

ITT: Post the age of your parents when you were born.

>dad: 41
>mom: 33
>tfw I'm the oldest

I feel like this has been a major contributing factor to how socially retarded I am.

>Parents are the most unrelatable people ever
>Make fun of me for being anything less than perfect

Don't think I can take much more of this. It doesn't help that I'm too poor to move out.
>>
Dad: 48
Mom: 38

Dont blame ur faggotry on ur parents, Im attending 2 unis atm
>>
Dad: 40
Mom: 21

Dad had 7 kids across 4 different mothers.
>>
>>37014707
What is your relationship with them like? I'm genuinely curious. I've never talked to mine about anything except work and school and they usually get mad at me for not getting straight A's at uni.

I'm not even Asian...
>>
>mom: 30
>dad: 50
They're 51 and 71 now.
>>
Both were 39, and are now 70.

I do blame their age a bit for my childhood social issues. They didn't get along with other parents of kids my age, so I didn't have "family friends" to socialize with, and I was out of touch with a lot of the pop culture stuff my peers knew about.

They were really demanding and hard on me when I was a kid, but have mellowed out since I grew up. It doesn't hurt that my little brother is an even bigger fuckup than I am.
>>
Dad: 47
Mom: 27

It was my mom that fucked me up, not my dad. He's a cool dude.
>>
Dad: 39
Mom: 33

huh, I didn't realize how old my dad was when he had me. Weird.
>>
Dad: 30
Mom: 28
I'm 30 now.
>>
>>37014707
>attending two unis
Why not just attend one and save some money?
>inb4 I take summer classes at one because they are easier and attend the other during fall and spring
That's not attending two unis. That's attending one and then the other.
>>
>>37015238
I can second this. I was incredibly out of touch with my peers and didn't know how to talk to kids my own age.... and I still don't.
>>
dad; 30
mom; 29
am 27
dad died when i was 6
>>
Dad: 22
Mom: 41

I never had a chance in this world
>>
>>37014140
Dang all your parents were really old
My parents were 27 when they had me, highschool sweethearts
>>
>>37015324
What the fuck? So you're older than your mom? You must be adopted
>>
>>37015698
Exactly, that guy was born a 30 year old man.
>>
dad:55
mom:44
>>
Dad: 41
Mom: 35
>>
>tfw 23
>tfw mom is 63
>>
Having old parents is a death sentence. You're more likely to turn out short and ugly. Also, your mom has probably ridden the cock carousel and is looking for a beta provider, who is probably ugly, which is your dad. Most chads come from young couples.
>>
Dad: 39
Mom: 38

>>37014140
>tfw I'm the oldest

tfw I was not related to anyone younger than me until age 18, when my oldest cousin had her first kid.

I suspect that by the time I was born, my parents had started to become more financially comfortable, and so they had me because they could afford it, so why not?
>>
>>37015698
>So you're older than your mom?

In this thread, the mom's age is the age that she gave birth (not the age she is now).

You're not really quite the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.