[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a qt social worker wanna help me to get a 'normal life'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: l5u5Bk3.jpg (198KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
l5u5Bk3.jpg
198KB, 500x500px
>a qt social worker wanna help me to get a 'normal life' and a 'job' because im a hikikomori
>she doesnt wanna fuck with me
normies explain this
she knows im a kv
>>
Women are generally more compassionate than men. The memes about women being cold-hearted sociopaths is just a mgtow/incel coping mechanism
>>
Why should she?
>>
>>37013952
Is she a weeb who watched too much Welcome to the NHK?
>>
the only thing she can do is help you get a job. It's up to you to fix your social life.
>>
>>37014049
And what makes you right and them wrong?
>>
>>37014236
ignore all that shit, constantly try to make things sexual with her until you're fucking like animals all the time or she cuts contact

seriously, regardelss of what happens you'll be happy about it
>>
>>37014277
Women are just like men in that they want to fuck people they find attractive. However, women's maternal instincts also make them want to help people of the opposite sex they don't want to fuck, which is usually a foreign concept to men

Also considering this is literally a social worker's job, this isn't surprising at all. It's like complaining that the female doctor checking you for testicular cancer didn't give you a handjob too
>>
>>37014049
You have asserted it, therefore it must be true
>>
>>37013952
It's her motherly instincts kicking in and despite what some anons say momcest isn't part of those instincts.
>>
>>37014049
you know, those cold-hearted sociopaths are able to pretend empathy and compassion.
>>
>>37014306
They have maternal instincts for grown men who can't find work? Women act nice but it's not always true compassion
>>
>>37014306
I don't think you had a lot of social interactions with women.

Due to the fact that they are showered with social attention since birth, they are far more cynical and calculating than men.

But I agree with you that mgtow/incel losers take it way too far
>>
>>37014362
I just ended a relationship of 1.5 years, and for most of it I also got along very well with my gf's friends. I agree there are some cold hearted cunts out there, but regardless of what virgin losers who believe in the "red pill" say, there are some good women out there
>>
>>37014306
Was I the only one who grew up with a bitch mom? I know people with seriously abusive mothers, but those same people post the same "I have the best mom in the world" Facebook posts every mother's day. I don't fucking get all the mother worship bullshit.
>>
>>37014390
Maybe if you are a Chad they are nice and compassionate. Your girlfriend's friends were probably jealous of her and wanted you too.
>>
>>37013952
So she could feel how great and compassionate she is and then talk to her orbiter about how good she is.

Remember anon, nothing is free in this world.

Virtue signalling.
>>
>>37014453
More like she is trying to pull op into her work orbit.
>>
File: pepe train.gif (392KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
pepe train.gif
392KB, 600x396px
>tfw 21 year old NEET
>go to speech therapist, talk about comics, my passions, how my lisp has hindered me socially
>come away from it with the warmth of a total stranger's compassion and understanding

feels good man

like having an agape boner in your heart
>>
you people dont have pity and care about your fellow man? stop making everything about gender
>>
>>37014390
I'm not saying that they are actively trying to be mean. It's just that I've rarely met women in the context of an explicit non-romantic relationship (where both parties are already engaged in romantic relationships) that have the same level of investment than you.

Things such as never initiating conversation, emoji responses, or laughing at objectively unfunny jokes, it just makes the interaction look less honest and interesting.
>>
>>37014049
tits or get the fuck out. spotted the fembot right away.
>>
>>37013952
She's trying to make you fuckable anon
>>
File: misaki.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
misaki.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>>37013952

So she is basically Misaki? Pretty sure she blueballed Sato a few times
>>
>>37013952
DOn't trust her whores are whores, keep on being neet.
>>
>>37014450
Nah only one of them was like that (girl with a bmi of probably ~35-40, no thanks). My gf was actually out of my league in terms of physical appearance anyway. You just have to treat them like people if you're not trying to get in their pants, and soon you'll realize they're not THAT different from guys. The only thing is that girls are absolutely terrible friends most of the time because they get really upset and cause drama over little things
>>
>>37013952
>social worker

People don't go into social work to get laid.

That's because people go into social work knowing that they'll be working with the dregs of society.
>>
>>37014306
>the female doctor checking you for testicular cancer didn't give you a handjob

That happens to me every time. What, it doesn't happen to you?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.