[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this summer I'm planning on doing some drugs, such as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: lol.jpg (235KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
235KB, 1200x630px
So this summer I'm planning on doing some drugs, such as shrooms, LSD and perhaps ket.

I'm getting particularly more worried as I've heard and read about that these certain drugs, specifically acid can bring out underlying conditions such as schizophrenia.

The problem is that my dads relative, cousin or second cousin, had schizophrenia and from what I've been told, he died from it. To add onto this my dad is currently depressed and has an unknown mental condition, which is definitely not schizophrenia but might be physcocsis, we just don't know, he only developed his "illness" when he was 55 years old and led a healthy life before hand with no problems.

All of this in mind, would it be better if I stayed away from stronger drugs, I'm really fascinated with psychedelics and I really want to try loads of varieties, I've not done anything heavy currently except smoke weed for 6 months from time to time and NOS and drinking.

Didn't know where to ask, but can someone recommend what to do? Also I'm in my older teens.
>>
>>37013601
Shrooms are fine, but LSD can fuck you up. Stay away from that
>>
To add onto this, I feel emotionally stable and healthy, I've had certain days where I've felt down or maybe even depressed but other than that I feel like I'm stable in my mind
>>
>>37013601
You are genetically vulnerable to psychosis and shouldn't smoke weed and not do acid. Both these things could trigger psychosis in you, should you have inherited those schizo genes.

Having said that, should you really have those schizo genes, you will get it sooner or later anyways, no matter if you smoke weed or do acid, it will just be triggered sooner and the episode will most probably be more intense.

Genetically speaking, having a cousin that developed schizo, makes your chances statistically about 2% or so to develop schizo. Your dad being 55 years old and not 25 when developing psychosis makes him not a schizo, but some psychotic illness too, which may up add to the statistic odds of you developing schizo, but I'm not too sure about that, I don't know of any studies on that.

Anyways you should be careful with that, but on the other hand, psychosis can be quite awesome, life destorying yes, but quite awesome too.

t. a diagnosed schizophrenic and former psychologist student until psychosis struck and he had to drop out of uni
>>
File: 1421375513.png (409KB, 626x683px) Image search: [Google]
1421375513.png
409KB, 626x683px
>>37013623
> but LSD can fuck tou up.

Thats the point my dude.

Really though, shrooms can mind fuck you just as hard as LSD, if not more so. Atleast tabs are easier to dose
>>
>>37013766
So I should never in my life try acid? Or even shrooms? Does this also take other drugs like ket and mdma off the list or do they create differing effects?
>>
>>37013819
Well only in the 2%-6% (in case your father was a full blown schizo, which he isn't but lets assume full bad case scenario) chance of you having inherited schizo genes.

In that case, it would also be wise to get regular sleep, adhere to a daily structure as much as possible, avoid stress at all cost, emotional stress too, and yes, never try acid, never smoke weed, never try shrooms, and also not ket and mdma. Opiates are fine in that regard though, so you could still do heroin, although this is dangerous for other well know reasons, but can't trigger psychosis at least.

But even if you do all of the above, you will still be at risk and if you have the schizo genes, you will still probably develop it some when in your mid twenties, most probably during a stressful period in your life.
>>
Update:

I don't know if this means shit, it probably doesn't but I've taken some predisposition tests and here are the answers:

http://prntscr.com/f7qeaz
http://prntscr.com/f7qfc6
http://prntscr.com/f7qg1i

don't think this means shit to be quite honest
>>
>>37013912
Ok, I'm starting to follow you here.
So there is a 6% chance that I have some form of mental problem?
If let's say I don't get the gene(s) then would it mean that I'm going to be normal and healthy through my life with or without drugs?
>>
>>37013812
he meant permanent fuck-ups, long-term hallucinations that persist years after, psychosis etc.
but whatever floats your boat my dude, post results
>>
>>37014047
The risk of developing schizo with a diagnosed schizophrenic cousin is 2%

The risk of developing schizo with a diagnosed schizophrenic father is 6%

As your father developed psychosis at the age of 55 he isn't a schizo though, but it goes into that direction.

That's why I put your genetical chances, statistically speaking, somewhere between 2% and 6%.

The good news here is that you have a chance of 94-98% of being perfectly healthy, and having no signs of schizo, and will never developing it and can take all the drugs you want, yes, and will never develop it no matter how much acid you drop.

But yeah, on the off chance you have it, let's say 5% chance, the episode will be stronger and you will get it sooner thanks to the acid. You will develop it anyways though even if you don't drop any acid, so yeah..

tl;dr: probably drop acid, but don't say didn't knew your chances of triggering psychosis should you not come down from it.
>>
>>37013623
this is total bullshit, fuck off with your disinfo
>>
File: 1494332434284s.jpg (10KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494332434284s.jpg
10KB, 214x250px
>>37013601
>Didn't know where to ask, but can someone recommend what to do?

Stay away from fucking drugs you fucking retard.
>>
>>37013601
Don't be such a fretful bitch man. Unless you've already a schizophrenic episode in your life dropping acid once isn't going to magically make you go full schizo.

t. schizoid person who enjoys lsd
>>
>>37014180
Hm, thanks for this btw man, I appreciate it.
>>37014215
Fuck off pussy go fucking live boring ass life drinking your liver to death and not having any experiences cretin.
>>
File: 03345028791.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
03345028791.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>37014290
dude weed lmao xD

oregano killyouselfo
>>
>>37014866
you're an embarrassment, please you watch anime you underaged poster
>>
>>37013623
>>37014131
both can fuck you up equally retard

>>37013819
ket and mdma are probably fine

OP, be sure you have a seroquel or xanax or something ready to take if you decide to try LSD, just in case you freak out. And make sure your set and setting are PERFECT. Phenibut may help also.
>>
>>37014216
..... its been known to though anon I suggest you research this a lil
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 794x860px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 794x860px
>>37013601
Nice man drugs !
LSD is cool as long as you're cool. Sometimes it helps the depression though. The effects vary, try micro dosing first to get a feel. If you try LSD make sure you're in as good a head space you can be, I smoke when I do it. Also get a trip sitter or a buddy to do it with. Shrooms taste like shit and are alright.

Good luck
>>
If you're worried about this sort of stuff. Whatever you do, don't combine psychedelics with weed. That's the number 1 way to push you head into full blown paranoia.

Also, if you can get it, try DMT instead of acid or shrooms. It is a whole trip packed into about 15 minutes, so you don't have the time to develop a bad trip. A dmt trip will mostly take place in 'another world' so even if you experience something majorly freaky, you will most likely just feel like a bad dream.

you can also easily extract it yourself from plant bark
>>
>>37015683
youve never had a bad dmt trip bro, but that doesn't mean they aren't as intense if not more intense than a bad shroom trip
>>
>>37013601
Yesterday was my first acid dose, and I must tell you. Music, Music, Music. Music is what kept me from having a bad trip yesterday, though I was sort of confused and shocked and unsure and afraid, I could cling on to the music as I lied in my bed tripping balls, even as every single sentence formed in my head became a spoonerism and every word, especially "I" and "We" and other things like that melted into nothingness.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.