[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only interest is drugs. When I'm not doing them I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: drugs.jpg (121KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.jpg
121KB, 1200x794px
My only interest is drugs. When I'm not doing them I'm reading about them. "Uppers, downers, screamers, laughers", boy I love them all. Normal life is so boring sober.

Anyone else like this?
>>
So nobody else then?

Forever alone.
>>
One drugs please
>>
It's a bit hard to find MDMA where I'm from but it's always a lot of fun when I do
>>
I never understood what he meant by 'screamers.' Are those supposed to be psychedelics? Like getting a bad trip makes you scream? I know uppers are stimulants, downers are depressants, and I'd assume 'laughers' is referring specifically to laughing gas (N2O). But screamers is pretty ambiguous.

I had a pretty rough time on LSD once. That, I suppose, could be called a 'screamer.'
>>
>>37013435
So you're a drug addict?
>>
>>37014470

I used to do them a lot, my thing was stimulants. I did a lot of adderal, ritalin, vyvanse, sometimes cocaine. Eventually they all sorta stopped working though. Like instead of giving me confidence and energy and focus they just gave me anxiety. That's when I refocused my attention on shitposting. Life has only gone uphill since then.
>>
File: 1493372340571.png (155KB, 522x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493372340571.png
155KB, 522x559px
dont be a pussy op get to it feed your romanticized desires of insobriety and addiction
>>
I do this too, but not so much the taking them. Drugs are pretty cool. Lately I've been mostly reading about alcohol, it has the most culture and fun shit to read about by far.

>>37014538

Drug addict is an actual word, look it up some time, faggit.
>>
File: gtrgrt.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
gtrgrt.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>37014588
Shitposting is the only good lasting drug anon.
>>
Any opinions on Mescaline?
>>
>>37014632
It kind of sounds like youre a drug addict
>>
>>37013435

Hell yeah man. Screamers are the best. Salvia is good for that I find. I took a bunch of 40x extract one time and just started screaming, thinking I was gonna die. I literally screamed out loud in terror! It was great.
>>
>>37013435
Aye, that and alcohol.
To be fair though, one thing keeping me from becoming an addict or an alcoholic is that I'm broke most of the time.
>>
Normal life is boring sober. You can still be a functional human being and use drugs, but not very easily, you'll generally always be broke.

I followed the typical start with weed and booze as a teen, start doing psychedelics and stimulants, learn about opiates, by my earlier 20s become addicted to heroin, lost a few years of my life.

I just use Kratom and weed now really. Psychedelics are great for learning, stimulants are great for getting shit done. Opiates are a deal with the devil, but sometimes chronic pain makes the deal seem worth it.
>>
>>37013435

Screamers?? Isn't salvia a psychadelic
>>
>>37013435
>>37014470
I'm like this

when I get the opportunity to actually do them, I usually pussy out - still haven't taken more than one bottle of robitussin, or 1.5 grams of mushrooms... I just like the idea of doing drugs
>>
>>37014732

It kind of sounds like you didn't look up the definition of the word.
>>
>>37014522
it's hunter s. thompson, he's a gonzo journalist, it doesn't mean anything, it's just aesthetically pleasing to the reader
>>
File: 1416015607658.jpg (10KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1416015607658.jpg
10KB, 249x243px
I'm over them, they're not worth the money. I just smoke and drink.

Did MDMA a handful of times, coke, addies, shrooms once. The ratio of good experiences to bad is enough to warrant never going out of my way to get them again. If they're there, fine, if not, I'd probably rather just spend my money on something I need.
>>
>>37014884
the definition of psychedelic is vague but salvia is completely unlike every other psychedelic except iboga sort of
>>
>>37014949
Two words you fool.
>>
>>37013435
Yup. Currently really into adderall (diagnosed narcoleptic and adhdfag). My buddy is bringing a buttload of Vicodin home tomorrow so I'm hype as hell
>>
>>37014698
Amazing but hard to make and even harder to buy
>>
>>37015007
"Drug addict" not "drug" and not "addict". One word. Jesus christ 4chan is dumb today
>>
>>37015119
>"It's not me, it's everyone else"
>>
i popped an adderall once and thqat shit was amazing. i was working on shit full speed without getting tired and didnt even realise it. i did a line once but didnt feel it, it might have been fake blow. i was always told to stay away from molly. i just smoke weed now and the occassional codene. i wanna get into lsd, acid, and shrooms but its hard to find where i am.
>>
>>37015173
molly turns you retarded if you do it more than once a month but other than that it's fine for you (assuming it's not cut with some research chemical bullshit or something)
>i wanna get into lsd, acid, and shrooms but its hard to find where i am.
>lsd, acid
what do you think the difference is???
Also look up darknet market guide
>>
>>37015007

You really expect me to believe you looked up more than one word in the dictionary today? You are a terrible liar.
>>
How do I into darkweb markets? I'm too stupid to figure it out myself
>>
>>37015676
see >>37015223
>Also look up darknet market guide
>>
File: hLDleG4.jpg (326KB, 874x1170px) Image search: [Google]
hLDleG4.jpg
326KB, 874x1170px
>>37013435
I'm just lke you...
And to think that someday I was such a prudish boy that I refused even alcohol...
Well that was a long time ago. I found on drugs unknown pleasures... A new world to be discovered and felt... I don't know why theyre so appealing to me... Being on the edge? Escaping reality? Filling the roaring emptiness inside? Killing boredom? Transcending existence? Feeling feels never felt before? I don't know... I just love it. The idea of taking any drug, anything that will allow me to experience the extraordinary, even for a brief amount of time... Listening what the center of the universe sounds like... Seeing how deep the rabbit hole goes... Visiting my own private wonderland...
I'm Alice, following the white rabbit. Just like a bungee jump, taking a leap into the abyss with the "safety" of a rope... The half life of the chemistry will decide how far I'll fall. The certainty of going back to sobriety is what compells me to explore... To feel for a limited time what is like to be insane. For a truly insane person, it would be hellish. To be trapped around the trip forever. But as it fades and ceases, it becomes pleasure and Adventure.
I think that my end will be overdose when I'm rather Desensitized and start using way too much...
I don't know if it's such a bad way to go... It's certainly better than my previous suicide plans. Getting so high you die.
Or maybe maturity will bring the balance I need. Who knows. Right now all now is that my hallucinogens are waiting for me. I'm in for a very very wild trip.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170510-214001.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170510-214001.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Whom'st've fuck with DXM here
>>
>>37016748
me
prepare me for a 3rd plateau trip?
ever taken nitrous during? it's awesome do it
do you obey the plat per week rule?
>>
>>37016748
Whats the name of the substance? I never find it on cough syrups around here.
>>
>>37016951
............DXM
Dextromethorphan HBr
Make sure there's no other ingredient or you could get sick or die
What country? I don't think it's legal in the UK, maybe Australia
>>
>>37016809
Not him, but I've taken nitrous during. It's heavenly. I turn into various landscapes.
>>
>>37016969
Brazil. Never found it.
>>
>>37017102
hmmm it is legal there... apparently you could look for Benalet TSC
Or, possibly order bulk pure DXM HBr powder from the internet.
rechem.ca or alibaba has it for shipping
>>
>>37013435
what's that yellow stuff top left, also what are those pills with custom water marks?
>>
>>37017198
its impossible to identify powders or pills by sight alone
it's called a pill press. they're probably mdma
>>
>>37014495
How much Marijuana should I inject at once
>>
>>37017291
that powder looks like ketamine, saw it once but was too scared to try it. Everyone was telling me you go through a K-hole for some time, didn't sound pleasant.
>>
>>37017404
all powders look alike anon
>>
I used to spend copious amounts of time learning/thinking about drugs after discovering weed, this peaked when I started using psychedelics weekly. Eventually I ended up getting into opiates resulting in a herion addiction and its just much less interesting to me now. I feel sad that I don't even want to trip without some opiates around to soften the experience. Maybe it was just the honeymoon phase of drug use but damn do I miss being to drug optimistic

>>37017164
Not him but dxm powder makes me even more nauseous than robo syrup, sucks since its so much cheaper
>>
>>37013435
Mushrooms was really cool, but is a big hassle to get, and can get expensive.

Xanax is dumb, a waste of time and money, and I'm the most anxious person I know.

Cocaine is fun but way too expensive, not worth getting into.

Weed used to be fun when I was in high school years ago. But when you actually have constant access to it, it really loses it's fun. If you are using weed as an experience rather than a method of enhancing another experience, then it's pretty boring. But getting drunk and high is really fun.
>>
>>37017470
how's that possible? syrup contains DXM as well as sorbitol and flavor and all the other shit, it's only got more nauseous factors

do you put it in capsules or does it taste weird?
>>
>>37017567
It might be the taste
It just makes me violently ill and puke painfully, its alright once I get through that part though

I used to think they made the syrup taste bad as a deterrent but it's actually better tasting

And the robo brand I get doesn't have sorbitol thank god, that shit has me on the toilet for hours
>>
Just placed an order for some 4-AcO-DMT, gonna be real good. Haven't had any psychs in a few months.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.