[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /over 20 and still lives with their mom/ here? what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1448659532586.jpg (339KB, 1429x951px) Image search: [Google]
1448659532586.jpg
339KB, 1429x951px
Who else /over 20 and still lives with their mom/ here?
what's your excuse?
>>
>>37012935
Don't care what normies think of me.
>>
24, and a fucked up housing market that is. planning on buying this year though.
>>
>>37012935
No job
Social anxiety makes it hard for me to get one
Also rent here would be pretty much my whole paycheck

Not that these are valid excuses I know I'm a bitch
>>
29 and I live with them still.

Finally getting my shit together. Just put a deposit on a little studio apartment. I make about 1800/month after taxes so I think I can afford it without much struggle. Ideally at least my parents will respect me more. I might try online dating again soon after I move out.

Really started getting my life on track around 27ish. Lost about 150lbs and I'm significantly happier. I think I'll be pretty normal as soon as I can get this place.

I really want to be alone. I hate coming home after work and having to make smalltalk with my parents at this age. I try to avoid them as much as possible because I never have anything to talk about.

Please bless me with a comfy studio where I can sit in silence for hours...
>>
Moving out is no longer a reality in a lot of countries current economy.
>>
>>37012935

everything is expensive as FUCK in commiefornia. I wish I was never born here
>>
i fucked up college and sandwich artistry isnt enough for a studio apartment + bills.

i should probably get an education of some kind but i dont know what.
>>
I'm 20, but my excuse is a) being unable and unwilling to cook, clean or wash and b) chronic pain and I'm afraid I'll just fall down the steps and break my neck.
>>
>>37012935
>Had no ambition to find a career field to study in college, nothing looked interesting to me
>Working my $11/h job with my dad doesn't make enough money to move out
>>
>>37012935
>what's your excuse?
I'm literally retarded and my mom insists on me getting a """four year""" degree.
It's been seven years, I continue to not be able to get a shitty piece of paper from a shit-tier state college.
I hope that in the future, people like me will be detected as fetuses and it will be legal mandate imposed upon both medical practitioner and mother to abort us ASAP.
>>
I'll be moving in with my mom in six months. She wants me to move in and go to college.
>>
>>37012935
My mom fucked up my childhood so I punished her by staying and screaming and hitting her daily.

Feels good.
>>
>>37013053
good for you anon, i that was encouraging. i started to get my life together at 25 (27 now) and it's been great. i've been moved out since 21 but was struggling and very unhappy for about 4 years. with your income you should be able to live comfortably
>>
>turning 22 this summer
>live with mom and little sister
>neet
>no education
>actual sperg
>add
>social problems from bullying and abuse in combination with my autism makes a completely imcompitent
>tried therapy and self-therapy but no change whatso ever
>live in a rural town in the middle of nowhere
>no housing
>housing prices are just insane

I don't really see the prolem
When my mom was young everyone lived in the same house for generations.
She lived with her children, her siblings, her parents and her grandparents. They all lived on the same farm.
also I know lots of people well into their 20 who still live with their families, I guess this is kind of normal when you live in an isolated town like this
>>
>>37012935
I moved out at 18, six months in the military because conscription and moved on my own to study immediately after.

I'm also heavily depressed and anxiety ridden asshole who's got no personality whatsoever and haven't had friends since childhood. What's your excuse fellow robots?
>>
>>37012935
Why pay rent so Mr. Goldstein gets his Mercedes paid off for free?

I live at home, help my parents out with a few of the utilities and stash the rest of my paychecks in my bank. I plan on buying a house outright in a few years.
>>
File: 1492127590867.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492127590867.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>Have actually money to move out and live on my own
>Literally no reason to move out
You move out only if you want or if you already have a gf, there is no other reason to do it
>>
>>37012935
>30
>spergy
>recently lost my job
>haven't moved out yet
>combo of being poor, this town/province being expensive, and me being spergy
>paying off student loans as fast as i can
>>
>have a full time job that pays above the """""living wage"""""
>still can't afford to move out
>spergy
>>
I'm from the SEA, and living with your family is normal as lo g as you have a job.
Something to do with family centeredness
>>
>>37013053
may kek bless you with a gf
>>
30, live with parents.
I'm single and work close by, why the fuck would I move out?
>>
>>37012935
Going to college full-time atm, plus I don't have a car.
>>
File: 1feel27.png (610KB, 733x515px) Image search: [Google]
1feel27.png
610KB, 733x515px
I'm thinking about being a truck driver doing OTR.
>Make 50k per year but you're gone the entire year
>no money on rent because you live in the company truck
>save money
>do it for 4 years and get a meh house or a awesome house in a flyover state
should I ? I'm 27
I'm thinking about driving a bus for 20 bux an hour with bennies. there are a lot of local jobs here that pay 20+ dollars an hour, my goal now is to get on the in and out burger freight. 27 bux and hour and you get the weekend off plus OT. I know someone at the trucking school who has a 40 dollar an hour job lined up. wtf? I'm trying to get good with them but too spergy. So I'm probably going to haul veggies for 16 bux an hour flat rate for 14 hours per day for a year to get my exp up
>>
>>37012935
>what's your excuse?

She's old and I need to look after her.
>>
>>37012935
Debt
socal
enabling parents
>>
I'm not from murica, it's completely normal for kids to live with their parents into late 20s in eastern europe
>>
no one wants to hire me because im ugly and creepy. society simply doesnt want me around and ive taken the hint.
>>
>>37012935
22 here.
It's pretty common to still live with your parents in your 20's (even late 20's) in my country because the economy is fucked and rent is expensive as fuck even in shit neighborhoods. In fact, most people can't move out until they find a partner to move in because two incomes are usually needed. In fact, a lot of people can never move out and they just want until they parents die to get the house for themselves. It's pretty sad. Luckily, the roommate/housemate culture is starting to be a thing here, which should make things easier, at least for normies.
>>
>over 20
I am double that age, and as far as the monetary situation goes its more the case that she lives with me since my dad died. And she will do so until she either wants something else or croaks off.
I sure as fuck won't cart out the person who gave birth to me over some stacie-feels, so any women will be told that she can take that deal or leave it.
Surprisingly, so far most females were okay with that part of my life after some thinking. Guess having someone to bitch about me to has even helped, at least one relationship of mine would have been shorter without her.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.