[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl who I liked and asked out rejected me. However she is currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (64KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 340x565px
Girl who I liked and asked out rejected me. However she is currently trying to get info about the hiring process of my company. My company is really prestigious, and I worked my butt off to get an internship and eventually full time there. I honestly don't want her to work there, I just left her text message unanswered. I also graduated yesterday and I will probably never see her again. Right call? Shes not my gf or fwb, so I see no point of giving her valuable information.

/adv/ is calling me petty, I work on teams, and I would have a bias against her and creating a toxic environment would suck. I just wanna cut ties and move on. Am I doing it right?
>>
File: 1461572772623.gif (628KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461572772623.gif
628KB, 800x800px
>>37011246
If she becomes your boss's secretary and they decide, as consenting adults, to have a fling, maybe you can convince your boss to give you a fat pay raise or promotion? Since you would be the one who helped her get the job?

Who /devilish/ here?
>>
>>37011246
Yes you're in the right, if it would poison your work place, and not only that she just wants to use you to father herself because she doesn't want to do the work. Cut her off completely, otherwise she'll think she can ask for and have. Ou do whatever she wants while she strings you around with the prospect of dating her around your head. Aka, the friendzone
>>
File: 1487459597001.jpg (192KB, 1024x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1487459597001.jpg
192KB, 1024x1249px
You are being petty but at the same time it makes sense. I would do the same thing. You don't owe her shit
>>
>>37011246
Tell her to fuckoff. She should find out on her own.
>>
>>37011300
No, that would put her in a higher position than me...
>>
>>37011300
He should give her bad information
>>
>>37011246
Don't be ridiculous. If you don't help her out and she gets the job then she's going to be biased against you, and women basically run office politics. Just give her some basic info but don't tell her more than what she asks.
>>
>>37011357
But you could still get a pay raise, or extended paid vacation time. And/or a solid recommendation from your boss whenever you decide to transfer out to a different company or a different, more strategic branch of the same company, following your opportunities.

Also, you would be able to hear her getting docked down by your boss from the other side of the wall in his office. That's gotta be hot no?
>>
Dont. Fuck that girl, even if youd had been on a few dates i wouldnt suggest helping this girl get a job. No offense, but it sounds like you barely know her, but are physically attracted (protip, get that under control asap).

Shes trying to use you, at least she didnt string you along. Tell her dome generic shif about motivation but makr sure she doesnt get the job
>>
>>37011246
She said no to you, so you say no to her too. Don't be a dumb beta fuck and cut ties already, she will only use you otherwise.
>>
You did good OP. Cut her off. Avoid becoming a friendzoned orbiter at all costs. The fact that she rejected you does not make her evil but neither are you for ignoring her. You shouldn't feel like you owe other people a favor simply because they ask for one.
>>
>>37011396
Don't listen to this OP, if she gets that job she's going to fuck with you whether you helped or not. Your best bet is ignoring her. Also never go to /adv/ for advice
>>
>>37011246
You'll a beta bitch for life if you respond. Don't do it.
>>
>>37011447
>>37011431
>>37011429
>>37011425
>>37011350
>>37011343
>>37011323
>>37011300

These guys are neet retards who have never worked in a profession. You always say something in this situation, even if you literally had just met this person you would tell them something. There's no need to be particularly helpful if you don't want to be, but don't give the impression that you don't want to help.
>>
>>37011425
She rejected me knowing I would be pretty much set for life having this job. Good pay and promotion structure. Raise wouldn't be worth it.
>>
>>37011474
It's not about getting laid it's about being a professional, representing your company, and not developing a bad reputation. All you dumb cunts care about is sticking it to some random fucking Stacy, op has more important things to think about.
>>
File: 1487962747771.gif (653KB, 201x281px) Image search: [Google]
1487962747771.gif
653KB, 201x281px
>>37011547
Nice ad hom my dude I guess you were right all along
>>
>>37011602
Great reading comprehension, feel free to point out anywhere I mentioned OP getting laid
>>
>>37011583
>she rejected me knowing
My advice was aimed at you not her. The pay raise would be yours. Yes it would be worth it. Why? Because that means MORE money in YOUR pocket. Will it be a bit awks to have her as a coworker? Perhaps, for a bit. But you can minimize or even eliminate that awkwardness by talking to/hooking up with OTHER GIRLS holy shit anon.

Read between the lines. It's not as big a deal as you're making it out to be.
>>
>>37011246
While it is petty, it is also something else, smart.

If shes a cunt, which it kinda seems like it, she's going to ruin your time at the company. Don't risk it.
>>
>>37011630
Isn't that what you meant by 'fuck with you'? If you meant that the girl won't interfere with his career then you're dead wrong to think it isn't even a risk. And why take a risk just to stick it to Stacy
>>
>>37011678
Her work ethic not great, and she is quite dumb. Socially she is good. I'm sorry but I can only see that hurting me. My annualpay raises are 8-12% no need.
>>
>>37011602
>it's about being a professional
Giving someone an advantage because they know you is not professional you dumbass, it's the exact opposite. Just because she knows him doesn't mean she'll be the best person for the job. Professionalism is about hiring people based on skill and merit, not because you know them from school. Giving out personal favors to anyone who texts you has nothing to do with professionalism.
>>
>>37011717
So you probably have nothing to lose by being helpful, she won't get the job anyway
>>
>>37011697
How can you be such a retard and still try to give anybody advice?
> If you meant that the girl won't interfere with his career

I said the exact opposite
>>
>>37011737
She has gotten hired through her other internships because she is a girl. Her EQ is higher than me and she is decent looking. Yea i'm not risking it, a 1% higher chance is still too much.

I can't predict/control the future, only the present.
>>
>>37011726
You need to get a job if you still think hiring decisions are based on skill and merit. Plus, op was not asked to blow the hiring manager for a favour, just some information about the hiring process. Op doesn't have to do much to not look like a dickhead but still be pretty useless to Stacy. I'm just saying op should do that instead of sperging out.
>>
>>37011803
Okay. Well i hope she doesn't get it bc it sounds like she doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>37011867
Who are you trying to fool m8. Those who don't deserve are exactly those who climb the ladder. Capitalism is literally just nepotism combined with class power to protect and expand the profits of the ruling elites.
>>
>>37011246
You have no obligation to help her if you don't want to. Don't sabotage, but don't help either.

If you sabotage her then she'll get the job anyway and she'll call you out on it and everyone, even any long-time friends you might have there, will turn on you and you'll lose your job shortly after.
>>
>>37011908
The very existence of labour is vile and i hate it. Violent uprising when? But I'm mainly hoping things go well for op.
>>
>>37011823
>You need to get a job
Stop acting like you know me. Also, most people have jobs, you're not special.

>if you still think hiring decisions are based on skill and merit.
In a world where everyone acted professional, they would be.

>Op doesn't have to do much to not look like a dickhead
What world do you live in where ignoring a text message instantly brands you as a dickhead? People do this shit all the time even to people they like. Who the fuck cares?

>I'm just saying op should do that instead of sperging out.
Once again, ignoring a text message is not "sperging out". Telling people you've never met before to "get a job" based on a fucking forum post on a vietnamese nail clipping board is sperging out.
>>
>>37011246
Yea it's right. people don't understand things like this because they'd rather try to see it on a more personal level. When in actuality it's just you trying to keep your work performance at top quality.

At least your honest about it
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.