[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 14

File: 1480807354711.jpg (122KB, 945x612px) Image search: [Google]
1480807354711.jpg
122KB, 945x612px
/sft/

make friends and talk about stuff
no circlejerking/avatarfagging/erp
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/IuIIaby

water from the same source
>>
>>37005133
Im a shooting star leaping through the skies
>>
File: only tards like this shit.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
only tards like this shit.gif
289KB, 400x300px
I thought Switch owners were pathetic. You're a disgrace to the PC community effeminate curs.
>>
>>37005196

what if there's one game you really want to play
>>
hey guys come on what's up
>>
File: 1493007304644.jpg (63KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1493007304644.jpg
63KB, 612x612px
http://steamcommunity.com/id/faygo-dreams
I only play a shitty mmo from 2013 and sometimes cs or paladins

im fun to talk to I guess
>>
Weird how the thread is dead.
>>
>>37005691

here i thought they released cebruz
we could certainly use him to keep the thread alive
>>
>>37005707
what happened to him
oregano seasoning
>>
File: costanza.jpg (84KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
costanza.jpg
84KB, 500x363px
I have a few multiplayer games, but rarely play them due to shit internet. But I still like to talk.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/definitelynotrory
>>
>>37005901
Are you named after best girl or...?
>>
>>37005947
Nope, that's just my name
>>
Hey its your best furry friend XionanG. I'm looking for some hot butt smacking furry erp action. I'm talking about furry balls to the wall erpin. I want some hyper fur butt and some hyper fur cock. I will not say no to any type of fur. I will lick the shit out of your fur. Fur n shit in my mouth. Oh god its the furkin best. I want all types of furfaggots. I am talkin about single furrys, sexual furries, scale furrys , pony furrys , fat furrys , gender fluid furrys , cucked furrys , skeleton furrys , black neet furrys , hawaiian cucked furrys , australian furrys, peddophile furrys, trans furrys, girl furrys, turtle furrys , british furrys, niggerkin black british furrys , qt fuck boy furrys, foot rest furrys, and jew furrys. I just want you to come and fur cuck my shit up bro. Come on down tot he tf2g irc and add me at http://steamcommunity.com//id/XionxanG for all the furry needs
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/HiddenForbiddenHolyGround/

Some background info, as some of you may not like me because I might not meet your arbitrary standards- if you're cool with the following and you just wanna be friends and chat then that's fine by me.
I'm engaged, doing a double bachelor in university and I'm pretty happy with my life besides a few minor things- struggled with depression for the first 20 years of it though.
Right now I'm in the middle of 4 months of neetery.
>>
>>37006058
Happy for you, anon. Dont give up.
>>
File: 428.jpg (16KB, 200x517px) Image search: [Google]
428.jpg
16KB, 200x517px
>>37006058
Pull on through dude, sounds like you have a lot of great stuff going on
>>
>>37006077
>>37006105
thanks guise, hope it's good for you aswell.
I only really hang out here since /sft/ was my old haunt 2006-2010 in my high school years when it was still hosted on /v/.
>>
>>37006152
Im doing fine, all things considered. And Im really new, only been here for about 4 months.
>>
>>37006190
most people don't stick around, there were some sub-communities that moved to their own sites, but only the biggest attention whores stuck for long, talking to them wasn't the most pleasant experience, they were often very volatile and domineering.

It started out as weirdo-safari for me, but I did meet all of the most important people in my life here, most of those were just drifters really, who visited the thread randomly.

If you'd like to talk feel free to add me.
>>
>>37006152
Im pretty decent, nothing really to complain about
>>
>>37006279
I met and liked one of the attention whores. He's alright, although I think he's been ghosting me. And I only add people to play games with. If you want people to talk to, I suggest the discord. Although I also suggest picking wisely who you talk to on it. Even if there are a lot of nice people on it.
>>
>>37006347
It wasn't really a sweeping statement, there's always exceptions to the rule.
That's a shame then, I don't really play multiplayer games anymore since I quit CS:GO.
I speedrun and play IIDX, currently also playing through GTA V and enjoying it immensely.

>>37006314
That's good, enjoying the weather wherever you are now?
>>
>>37006454
IIDX? And I haven't played GTA C yet. Don't know why. It just hasn't caught my attention.

Discord link /TBENaeN
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cesira/

No ERPing. OW, HOTS, competitive Clicker Heroes and more.
>>
>>37006454
its not too bad. It's really hot in the day, but I stay inside during most of it. I only go out in the evening when it cools down a bit for classes or work.
how about you? weather not too shabby?
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/nihilreich/

open to talk about anything, lately im into mmos but my fav games are mgs, dark souls and killer is dead.
oh and I am obsessed with the tv show the leftovers atm so be sure to just hit me up if you watch that.
>>
>>37006515
IIDX is a japanese rhythm game, it's arcade exclusive but if you know people you can get arcade HDDs to run at home with a custom controller, think guitar hero but it requires more accuracy, 7 buttons and a turntable.
It has quite a few tasty memes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwv_vPIL4IQ

I caught onto gta v late too, despite all the hype.
It's a good game for its narrative, if you like heist movies and such, which I really do.

>>37006552
I've experienced the coldest and longest winter of my life here in rural Canada, now experiencing one of the hottest summers of my life, I'm originally from Europe and we never had crazy variation like this.
6 months of snow, jesus...
I liked walking in the heat today when I did my shopping, I'm really a fan of sweating temperatures, as they come paired with fresh baths and the comfy feeling of napping with sunshine on my skin.
>>
File: 1485430858383.jpg (58KB, 327x318px) Image search: [Google]
1485430858383.jpg
58KB, 327x318px
>>37006527
the fuck you mean competitive clicker heroes?
>>
>>37006692
That sounds rough, I doubt I could handle that much cold and hot.
Today sounds pleasant though. I think I'd like the heat more if Florida wasn't as humid as it is, it's way too humid.
>>
>>37006659
Shit if you like KiD and MGS then you must love Metal Gear Rising.

>>37006861
Florida huh, yeah, I can figure the heat being terrifying with the humidity you guys have going on.
It's the most beautiful state imo but really unliveable with all the hurricanes.
>>
>>37006888
I like florida a lot, I just wish some of the humidity could be taken away.
In the northeastern part we haven't had much in the way of hurricanes. Like we'll get the outer bands and trailing storms, but my city hasn't had a direct hit since before my time. But I cant say the same for the rest of florida
>>
>>37006888
yeah, ofcourse i love MGR.
>>
>>37007038
he played college ball
dontcha know
>>
File: 1494712454083.jpg (98KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494712454083.jpg
98KB, 786x576px
>>37007038
honestly it's my game of the decade so far.

Jesus, it's like recaptcha slowly has been upping the workload for all users, I keep having to do like 5 images at once all the time.
At first it was only 1 or rarely 2 at a time, is this their way of slowly luring people in?
>>
Anyone playing Black Desert?
>>
>>37007462
I own the game but haven't played it much.
Are you from NA or EU?
>>
>>37007484
EU. I tried it during a trial some months ago and really enjoyed the witch class so I was thinking of buying the game now but I don't want to play alone.
>>
>>37007462
will be playing when it comes out on steam
>>
>>37007824
Why not now when there are other players playing instead of when servers become dead?
>>
>>37005749
He got sent to a mental hospital because he's gay and lives in Iran.
>>
File: 1483226452881.png (213KB, 711x313px) Image search: [Google]
1483226452881.png
213KB, 711x313px
cebrz.tumblr.com

>>37005749
>>37008572
>>37005707
I rather go to the gym than posting on 4chan

>gay in iran
you get killed there for that
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.