[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else absolutely hate Sarah's Scribbles? Every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1494737275629.jpg (84KB, 503x761px) Image search: [Google]
1494737275629.jpg
84KB, 503x761px
Does anyone else absolutely hate Sarah's Scribbles?

Every time I have to stare at these comics I get reminded of how circular and depressing existence is. It's all the same.
>>
>>37004451
>DURR HERES A NORMAL EVERYDAY THING THAT LITERALLY ANYONE CAN NAVIGATE BUT I CANT PLEASE SUPPORT MY PATREON
Yeah her comics are annoying.
>>
File: IMG_7082.jpg (97KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7082.jpg
97KB, 1000x1000px
I hate her comics but this pic surprisingly worked for me earlier
>>
I have to admit I just hate web comics in general. They're usually pretentious and they're never funny.

Could be I just hate all comics and the only ones I see are online.
>>
>>37004451
>WELL
Cowboy Dan's a major player in the cowboy scene.
>>
>>37004536
P-please be my gf, sarah.
>>
Annoying style of humor but not absolutely awful, that's a distinction I reserve for SATW
>>
>>37004451
get this shit out of here, we don't like your comics and we don't like you
>>
>>37004451
https://youtu.be/LHcirUEnQd0
>>
File: 1493075616020.jpg (304KB, 1402x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1493075616020.jpg
304KB, 1402x1247px
>>37004451
adult things? totes lame dude!
>>
File: 5a1.gif (284KB, 680x1075px) Image search: [Google]
5a1.gif
284KB, 680x1075px
>>37004451
That's why I loved the /pol/ sarah's scribbles memes when they came around

really gave me a few chuckles
>>
>>37004536
Plz be my gf sarah
Orgignf
>>
>>37004725
>Have no idea what adult things are
>Just know Sarah Anderson is completely socially adjusted at this point in her life-span, and she's reaping loads of money off of a prior point in her life

It feels like she's ripping her teenage existence and putting it in front of the world.

Just the fact that she has deep connections to other human beings and can travel to Italy straight up informs you that she's a very well adjusted 24 year old that can do whatever she wants to in this world.
>>
>>37004725
>>37004943
I mean the woman has a fucking agent and everything.

She's not exactly the chicken tendy she wants the world to see her as, and she's reaping money off of the suffering of others.

She's smart, but she's using it to exploit other humans that haven't attained her social maturity level.
>>
>tfw you will never have a Sarah Anderson gf
>tfw no face
>>
>>37004980
Okay, this is a bit much. Her comics are trite and hideously unfunny, but she's hardly reaping money off of the suffering of others any more than your favorite musical artist and favorite director is. There's no monopoly on human suffering and if there was it sure as hell wouldn't belong to you.
>>
File: Islam defend.png (111KB, 503x765px) Image search: [Google]
Islam defend.png
111KB, 503x765px
>>37004757
>>37004757
>really gave me a few chuckles

same here.
>>
>>37005097
Yet she completely normalizes incredibly negative, counter-productive behavior.

People comment "this is exactly how I feel!" when how they feel is egoistic and toxic, and they need to go through personal growth to fix this.

It's not the same as someone revealing their feelings to make a profit, etc.
>>
>>37005150
>Yet she completely normalizes incredibly negative, counter-productive behavior.

That's r9k in a nutshell though.
>>
>>37005150
I think you've got it backwards. The appeal is that it's something that we all secretly feel. I think the humor is supposed to be that we feel it but don't act on it and the comic shows us the results that we have always wanted to act out, or whatever. If anyone is looking to these for moral guidance they were already a lost cause.
>>
>>37005178
I suppose, but I only use this board as a fun-place to shit post.

I simply can't agree that what this lady does isn't harmful when she has such a large user-base.

"There's nothing wrong with you. It's all the world's fault!" is a bad message to send.
>>
>>37005203
>It's something we all secretly feel

When we're stuck in a malformed thought process.

People don't look to comics for moral guidance, but media normalizes the world we live in. The entire "OOOH WOW, I'M 18+ YEARS OLD AND I'M STILL A VIRGIN" craze is created by the media the populace consumes.

Why would you knowingly create media that is harmful?
>>
>>37005285
I feel like I'm the thought police, but I can't help but see that a immature brain should never be handed validation.
>>
>>37005232
>"There's nothing wrong with you. It's all the world's fault!" is a bad message to send.
Come on. You can't use the "I just use this board to shit post" excuse and then follow it up with something like this.

I agree with you that it's a bad message to send, but honestly I'm not sure I've ever seen that message sent by one of these comics. Can you show an example? On the other hand I would say that is an extremely popular philosophy of /r9k/.

I don't care what you come here to do. Surely you would agree with me that /r9k/ is filled to a huge degree with people airing their grievances at a world and a society that they think is responsible for their misery. And not only is that sentiment expressed here, it's expressed in a way that usually seems quite sincere. Why do you not take it seriously here, but take it seriously in a stupid little comic?
>>
>>37005285
Can you show me an example of one of these comics that you find particularly objectionable?
>>
>>37005363
Primarily because this "stupid little comic" ticks me off, and I'm bullshitting out of my ass.

I'm not even going to try and hide it.
Half the stuff I've stated is flat-out wrong.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.