[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I spent the last hour hysterically sobbing because I realized

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2473.jpg (97KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2473.jpg
97KB, 900x600px
I spent the last hour hysterically sobbing because I realized they gave me the wrong shade of makeup (foundation) at the department store earlier today. I have Mother's Day plans tomorrow at 11am, and the mall doesn't open until 11am so I can't make an exchange. The rest of the week I'm working and going to classes after work. I want to fucking kill myself. I hate how I look without makeup so, so much. I hate how I look. I'm crying again right now typing this. I consciously know how dumb this is. I really can't explain it. I'm not oblivious to how trivial this is. I just can't help being so upset. I can't be late for any plans or my brain shuts down. I can't go without wearing makeup or I have an anxiety attack. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. I've lurked this board for years and I know how fucking stupid I am to post this here. I know I'll be criticized for posting this. But I just desperately need someone to tell me I'm going to be okay. I don't have friends in real life and the only conversations I have are on here. I cannot stop crying. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. It's too overwhelming. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>37003504
You're going to be okay.
>>
>>37003504
Hello anon, I know how you feel. It sounds like a panic attack to me. Trust me, you will be okay - it is truly not a big deal. No one will notice the slightly different shade, you'll be fine. Sometimes people like us with issues overreact to little stuff, but really it just is little stuff. Don't worry, just get a little drunk if you think it'll help or listen to some comfy music and try to sleep

If you like folky music I can send you some stuff that helps me when I have panic attacks
>>
>>37003528

Thank you anon. I know this is so dumb. But that helped to read in real life.
>>
File: IMG_1480.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1480.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>37003504
You're going to be okay anon. It's perfectly to see women walking around without makeup so don't hate yourself for it. You are not your thoughts of repulsiveness. Remember that. Your thoughts are a product of conditioning. When you start having them I want you to concentrate only on breathing and count down from 10 in your head. You're going to make it anon I believe in you.
>>
>>37003570
I would like to listen to the music. My heart feels like it's clenching up in my chest and I can't stop hyperventilating and I feel really scared. This hasn't happened like this before. Normally I have backups of everything but everything's been so crazy lately I fucked it up this time
>>
>>37003619

Thank you so much. I really can't believe how nice this is. I'll focus on my breathing. I feel really scared and alone. Thank you for taking the time to write this out I really can't believe it
>>
File: jk.png (566KB, 540x640px) Image search: [Google]
jk.png
566KB, 540x640px
>>37003504
if you want to look good even without makeup don't cry :(, you will be fine
>>
>>37003632
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5WvWkUhszeE

You will be okay anon, the pain will pass. I had a horrible panic attack a few months ago and freaked out and got drunk and browsed r9k for 7 hours

But I woke up the next morning feeling fine :)
>>
Now imagine being a man, with not a perfect face. Every single day we leave the house we have to face the world with zero make up. Just imagine the suffering, every.single.day, you we're just as judged on our appearance.

The average woman would not last 45 mins as a man
>>
>>37003768
CMon anon that's not nice
>>
>>37003776
fuck off. not him but this thread is a fucking disgrace

>>37003504
Did your parents ever tell you to "KNOCK IT OFF"? Do you know what that phrase means? It means

STOP TALKING

ABOUT STUPID SHIT

NO ONE CARES ABOUT

YOU'RE NOT IMPORTANT

STOP

TALKING
>>
>>37003738
Thank you so much. I really appreciate this.
>>
>>37003800
Listen man, I'll be honest here. Roasties parading the fact that they're female for attention is wrong

But people do feel real pain, and I'm sure every real robot has had panic attacks before and been in great pain. I've made threads looking for help during panic attacks or severe paranoia or depression and gotten help, its my duty to give back to my fellow robots, male or female

>>37003807
No problem friend. It's late where I live, idk what time it is for you but it's probably best if you sleep relax. Go for a walk in the morning and unwind before your event, thats what I'd do

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KpUuRFZFR5o
Another comfy song for you
>>
>>37003504
You're going to be okay Anon

>>37003768
Be a man and stop complaining

There is nothing good about attacking those who admit their weakness and are in need
>>
File: 1474218330864.jpg (24KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
1474218330864.jpg
24KB, 390x376px
>>37003504

Normally I'd yell out you to gtfo roastie, but I can relate somewhat. I get myself worked up over the most basic or trivial things. I'm a pathetic loser mess.

The other day I ordered tickets for a concert, but I ordered the wrong kind of seats because I didn't read thoroughly, I felt sick to my stomach because I messed up like everything else I do. I had to call the ticket place and got so nervous, I put it off for 2 days. Then I finally called them, the representative was nice and got my tickets exchanged for different seats, it was all okay. I got upset and stressed out over nothing. I wish I could get myself together, I let everything bother me even if everything will be okay.
>>
>>37003699
You're welcome anon. I know you're a smart person and that probably leads you to over analyze things which induces the panic and anxiety I know how it goes. And a smart brain tends to try and go off in all kinds of directions with ideas crashing into eachother. That's why you have to focus on something else to slow them down. They don't call it train of thought for no reason and it needs time to come to a stop. Your breathing is the most noticeable thing you do so it's like slamming on the breaks. Do that and I promise you'll be okay. Just focus on breathing and what is directly in front of you if you must interact. But remember most of all the day will end and in the end you'll be okay. Good luck out there.
>>
>>37003918
Thank you

I'm really liking the Microphones. I'm listening to Headless Horseman now. It's odd how music helps

I'm glad you're here anon
>>
>>37003504
Heating pad and M&Ms usually does the trick when it's that time.
>>
>>37003504
Yo, Stacey, look up ways to lighten or darken the color of foundation, even if only a bit. Might not look perfect, but if you use it sparingly tomorrow you might not look exactly how you want, but at least it's a little something
>>
>>37003528
wow that was unexpectedly nice.

this is why i like /r9k/ we're all just really retarded humans
>>
>>37003995
Good luck to you too. I've been breathing and counting and listening to the other anon's music and I've actually stopped crying. Thank you again
>>
>>37004031
Aw thanks anon, I'm glad to be able to help

The Glow Pt. 2 is a really special album. I'm really weird about music, I sort of give albums personified descriptions. To me, this album is like a hug, or a close friend. It feels so warm and soothing and loving. If albums were people I would marry it.

The Microphones broke up but the singer goes by Mt. Eerie now, he recently had a daughter and his wife died soon after. He just released a really fucking sad album that makes me cry
>>
>>37004128
I will definitely check it out when I'm less emotionally vuberable then, haha. Thanks again
>>
>>37004274
Ok :) See you around anon, I'll leave you with one last song. It'll all be okay

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7xuhA3cj78
>>
>>37003504
Iktfb I used to get all fucked up and dissociated in public if I couldn't find my hat
But then I would listen to music and I would feel a lot better

it's probably not healthy, but you can substitute one safety blanket with another if necessary
>>
Go to Walmart and get a drugstore alternative or order something off Amazon. MAC does 2 day shipping.
>>
>>37003504
Friendly reminder that on the.00001% chance this isn't bait, you have the emotional control of a five year old and should hang yourself
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.