[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone feel that they get treated differently because of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1494471252467.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494471252467.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
Does anyone feel that they get treated differently because of their appearance? I had severe acne and now I'm left with scars/red marks on my face and it looks disgusting..maybe it's just in my head but I feel that people are repulsed by me..
>>
I've read that fasting for a few weeks heals scars.
>>
>be fat fuck with baby face and bright eyes
>everybody treats me like an adorable ten year old
It could be worse, at least strangers are willing to help me out when I'm in a jam.
>>
>>37001855
I feel ya bra.

>Had horrible accident when I was a kid which resulted on me getting huge scars on both of my hands along with one crossing my forehead, ever since then people either look at me like a handicapped or have this fucking condescendant tone when talking to me like if I was retarded.

My advice is just to get over it, your face is beyond repair and loathing people for that won't get you anywhere, the best you can do is come to terms with it and move on, the more you think of it the more you find yourself sensible towards people's commentaries or actions
>>
Okay you retarded looking fucknugget, first off, confidence i key, mates can sniff that shit right from ur sack the moment they look at you. And it makes a compareable difference.

Secondly, for the fucking love of our sweet white god, dont listen to these cumdumpsters.

There are TWO frequently used chemicals that treat acne. There is Salicyclic acid (usually a treatment for black heads/white heads) and then there's benzoyle peroxide (treatment for papules/pustules/scarring) but I'd recommend getting both for ur disgusting skin. You can get both from any store in the hygene section, probably sold in a cleanser bottle or some shit.

If you have severe cycstic acne and that shit dont work then a doctor can prescribe hormonal/antibacterial pills for it

So go do those things you nasty faced pigfucker.
>>
>>37001855
>tfw I could be an easy 8/10 if I didn't have acne scars

IT'S NOT FAIR
>>
>>37002081
That image is aesthetic as hell
>>
>>37002182
Yeah man I was actually on accutane and it helped I'm just saving up right now to get laser surgery to atleast make them a bit better
>>
didn't you make this exact thread a couple days ago? just get microderm
>>
>>37001855
Try bio oil for the scars. I don't know what to do with the discoloration.
>>
>>37002234
Nah I haven't been here for a while
>>
Yes anon that's actually true, people do this subconsciously.

I had BAD acne in my teens that left me with scars and red marks on th right side of my face and chin. I could tell that people were physically repulsed and treated me like shit because of it.

Later I went on accutane and now my face is smooth and acne free and white as a babies ass again.

People don't look at me with disgust anymore. It feels nice.
>>
>>37001855
i get treated differently based on how good my hair looks that day
>>
>babyface
>cute
>>
>>37002333
Accutane made my skin worse...I used it for severe back acne and some acne on my face...my initial breakout was so bad that I still have scars from it I feel that my face wouldn't be scarred if I have taken it..and it didn't even help my back that much..it was probably one of the worst decisions I've made
>>
>>37001933
oh you dirty girl ;-)
>>
>>37002441
Dude, accutane causes breakouts for the first few months because the oils that are causing the acne are being released. Then over the next 6 months it fucking genocides 99% of acne and scars.

You just didn't give it enough time
Dumbass
>>
File: shoop.gif (839KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
shoop.gif
839KB, 500x300px
Definitely. My acne isn't incredibly severe but it gets red and splotchy and I feel like I look like a meth addict. When I put on makeup those feels just go away and I feel like I'm treated way better. Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>37002510
>didn't give it enough time
Was on it for 9 months bruh
>>
>>37002548
Shiiittt. What the fuck. It worked miracles for me.

Because I was a dick I'll try to help you

For the redness, try honey masks. Honey is a natural antibacterial and natural anti inflammatory.

It sounds gay but it gets facial redness gone within a month.
Apply a thick layer for 30 minutes and rinse. Repeat daily.

For scars;

I've found that aloe Vera gets rid of scarring. Take a peel and rub it on affected area once daily. At least a couple hours away from the honey. Repeat until improvement is seen

BTW I'm talking about the aloe Vera PLANT, so buy the plant and use the leaves. None of that gay ass ointment shit.
>>
>>37002617
No prob man my derm said it just doesn't work for some people...I guess I was just extremely unlucky to endure 9 months of hell with no results lol...but I'll look into the recommendation you gave me
>>
>>37002617
Mind sharing your dosage and telling how bad your acne was?
>>
>>37002668
Yeah, FYI another one that works miracles is doxycycline. Know from personal experience, and I know people who used it and the difference is amazing.
>>
>>37002759
Yeah, I think it was 60 mg per day

I had moderate full face acne, not quite cystic. Also, I had subhorric dermatitis to boot and some scars and redness.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (2MB, 107x314px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif
2MB, 107x314px
It's well-documented that your appearance, whether it's good or bad, influences how others perceive you and your actions. Being attractive is EZ mode for men and women. Good looks basically give you a +5 to +10 depending on how good looking you are to all charisma-related rolls. Conversely, you get a penalty to charisma rolls if you are unattractive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
>>37002759
Does accutane help with red marks? I don't have any active acne just some craters and red marks that drive me crazy if it does I might consider going to a dermatologist
>>
>>37002810
Thanks, mine is mainly cystic along the jawline and bad scarring on the cheeks. I went to the derm and he said to do accutane but after I looked it up and saw how there's a chance it'll fuck your intestines up I chickened out. Been reconsidering lately since nothing is working for me.
>>
I suggest niacimide or whatever it's called. Let Google auto correct, and maybe add skincareaddiction on the end.

Been using it for a week and a bit now, redness already starting to fade. Doubt it'll go away completely, but at least reduced significantly.

What I've read is that post-inflammatory scars will eventually fade with time. This thing I'm suggesting shrinks pours which reduces appearance.
>>
>>37001855
get a series of chemical peals to help your face look better. May take a awhile but it would be worth it.
>>
>>37002895
Yeah it does man
>>
>>37002899
Do it. It helps so much. Worked miracles for me. It's much more powerful than any others
>>
>>37001855
I can lose weight but will (probably) always have psoriasis.
>>
It sounds pathetic but I use makeup to cover my acne scars. Since the scars are flat I just use that and am able to look normal
>>
File: 1447981688637.jpg (74KB, 846x846px) Image search: [Google]
1447981688637.jpg
74KB, 846x846px
>>37001855
>Does anyone feel that they get treated differently because of their appearance?
My skin isn't white, so yes.
>>
I know what you mean man. I'm 16, so hormones are like their worst. Got some bad acne that I nearly got rid of but got cocky and went off my medication for a while and it came back in full force. (Also coupled with annoying ass peeling skin on my face that I thiiink is from dry skin)
But yeah I'm an actor but I know I'll never be able to be professional because my acne fucked me out of being attractive and thus hireable.
>feelsbadman.fml
>>
>>37001855
not very similar to yours but cause i had long hair in school and looked like a girl everyone thought i was a girl, whenever i went to the toilet theyd say shit like '' girls toilets are that way'' or '' whats a girl doing in the boys toilet''

used to make me nervous to go to the toilet, still get looks im public toilets today and makes me bladder shy
>>
girls will go out of their way to interact with me because im ugly

i see Chads do the same shit I do and they get girls and i get rejected

i know exactly what you're talking about
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.