[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone fucking please explain to me why i feel so devastated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29KB, 633x758px
someone fucking please explain to me why i feel so devastated when i see a girl chatting slutty on whatsapp to another guy?
>>
in a group app
>>
because you know deep inside a girl would never do that to you, ever.
>>
>>37000196
i've had plenty but still it fucking depressed the fuck out of me for a few days
>>
>>37000204
>i've had plenty

fuck off you disgusting fucking normie pig mutt
>>
>>37000225
i'm far from normie

if i was normie i wouldn't let it affect me if i see a girl in a whatsapp group saying shit like damn i want this guy to fuck me hard and shit
>>
like even if i know they are just fucking around i get fucking difficulty breathing and just feel awful
>>
Its called jealousy and insecurity.

You're probably butthurt because you demand all of the (sexual) attention from grills all of the time. You interpret anything less as an insult. This is fucking retarded and even the chaddiest of chads can't live up to the expectations you are setting for yourself. Unfortunately getting rid of this "instinct" might be very hard or even impossible, so for the time being try to recognize when you are being retarded without turning into a cuck.

t. knows this exact feel
>>
and now i just puked so i'm also physically fucking ill
>>
>>37000406
>You're probably butthurt because you demand all of the (sexual) attention from grills all of the time. You interpret anything less as an insult. This is fucking retarded and even the chaddiest of chads can't live up to the expectations you are setting for yourself. Unfortunately getting rid of this "instinct" might be very hard or even impossible, so for the time being try to recognize when you are being retarded without turning into a cuck.

this is exactly it my man
like i just had to puke because the guy said she got him hard and then they went into DM

it's literally hard to breath right now, how the fuck do i get rid of this shit
i'm just going to leave the group since it's always like that
>>
>>37000406
how did you get rid of it?
i have it in real life too but less so because people aren't generally as slutty irl as through whatsapp so it makes it not as bad but if i see a girl flirting with another guy fuck me i just want to get out of there asap

do you think i need therapy and/or medication?
>>
>>37000454

Like I said, try to call yourself out when you are being retarded right away before you spiral into negativity. Perhaps with some practice you can make it managable. Also think about where your insecurity comes from, it might be something in the past which taught you this negative way of thinking.

Just make sure you don't swing too far in the direction. I know way too many guys (read: cucks) who will let their girlfriends walk all over them just to prove to themselves that they're "over" their issues.
>>
>>37000602
i can't think of anything....
i've had so many girls over the years and they were pretty much all sexual from my side at least, they had feelings and thought they had a bf but I was always in it for the sex and that was it

you think it has to do with that?

i wish i could stop and calm myself down and say who the fuck cares i don't even know what she looks like but in that moment it's impossible, even to breathe becomes hard as fuck and i just want to forget about it all but i keep reminding myself
>>
>>37000539

I'm by no means an authority on this but just my experience: theres no getting over this. Chances are if you're insecure or jealous to the extreme its been brewing since childhood and those things generally stay with you for life.

Just like people can live and be successful and proper with, I don't know, migraines or depression or amputations or bad looks or whatever you can find a way to manage your shit too. If you're the jealous type you're probably competitive too. Lifehack: use that as motivation to find solutions instead of drowning in rage. Turn your disadvantage into an advantage.

As far specifics I really can't say because we just share a symptom and ultimately you need to find and work on the cause. Therapy can definitely be very helpful in this, go for it. But I wouldn't take medication unless you have a full blown mental disorder like schizo or bipolar disorder or something.

Again, not an authority, not a doctor. Just my personal experience.
>>
>>37000803
really appreciate your replies man i'm going through hell right now or at least it feels that way and you're really helping me...i didn't know what the fuck it was but what you said rings very true, it has to be extreme insecurity and jealousy
its even so bad that i fucking go around groups just searching for girls that talk sexual to guys even though i know exactly how it will make me feel

but the thing is i know i'm attractive and i have a good body, which is why i've had over 70-80 different girls over the years and sometimes multiple at the same time, so it's weird if it's insecurity right? or am i wrong about this

sorry if i sound like a normie or arrogant but i'm being completely honest as I just want to know what the fuck is going on and how to get rid or learn to live with this
>>
is it just that i'm attracted to slutty girls that will send you nudes and shit?
and if i see them flirting with someone else it's like i'm missing out?
>>
also all my experience from talking online all these years was strictly through 4chan where you can't tell who's male or female and there's always some people joking around about sex stuff but then i would just laugh it off so idk why now its so different

maybe that has to do with it as well?
>>
>>37000204
You wouldnt act like some jealous fag if you had plenty
>>
>>37001235
why would i lie about that shit i'm just looking for help

i've HAD plenty of girls but not anymore so it's been an extreme change of lifestyle going from a different girl every other day to now 0
>>
>>37000177
I see this happening all the time and it's sad. It's usually on public transport because it's full in rush hour and I'm a tall lanklet, so I can see what other people are doing with their phones easily.

>qt girl takes out phone
>opens whatsapp
>"Buy condoms. You have rested enough already."
>"The power is out here."
>"I don't care. We're fucking today."
Hurts knowing that there will never be a qtie so eager to have sex with me
>>
>>37001285
yeah but this shit doesn't bother me at all for instance
it's just girls that are able to give me attention but they give it to someone else instead

like i think i see the other guy and me as the same but i lose
even though many instances i have "won" it's never enough

i could have 3 girlfriends at the same time but still feel like shit when i see this kind of stuff
>>
>>37000204
>chatting slutty
Because it lowers the woman's value. If a girl does that routinely to men, she's a slut.

If she's a girl you like, she turns to worthless.
>>
>>37001358
oh i totally recognize that but in my mind i still think why the fuck she giving him all this attention for
>>
wew this is pretty fucked, right now i'm fine again for the most part and can enjoy something like music

but as soon as I remind myself about that convo i witnessed there's this feeling in the bottom of my stomache that comes in like a kind of cancer
and if i think about something else again it goes away

w
e
w
>>
>>37000177
Because you are a beta cuck orbiter that wants to "fix them" as you cuckolds say
>>
>>37001783
what are all these meme words
>>
>>37000177
Because you know none of them want to chat slutty with you on WhatsApp. Work on your personality and appearance
>>
>>37001806
read some of the stuff i typed in the thread, they do talk like that to me but the thing is it's never enough even if I have like 5 girls sending me nudes and shit I always want more
>>
>>37001828
it's like that guy said, my mind and instinct seems to be like every fucking girl you come across better give you and only you (sexual) attention or else I have lost
>>
then again there are groups where girls literally send nudes and tht shit don't faze me at all
>>
>>37001828
Anon, I know everything you've typed in this thread is a lie. Why ask for advice and then lie?
>>
>>37002292
the fuck man???? what you on about
>>
damn now that i'm going to bed it's coming back again
it's always the worst in the morning when i wake up and at night when i go to bed for some fucking reason
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.