[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ultimate redpill is when you realize human life as a whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: 62f[2].png (404KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
62f[2].png
404KB, 600x600px
The ultimate redpill is when you realize human life as a whole is a blight on the planet. Humans are 100% worthless parasites in the grand scheme of things. Everything humanity has achieved was for its own selfish pleasure at the expense of literally everything else on the planet, including other inferior tiers of humans. We are an evolutionary freakshow, we have broken the equilibrium that keeps all of nature in order.

We are already unsustainable, there is not enough land to create enough plant food for us and our cattle, there is not enough gasoline to power our ever increasing need for energy, there is not enough land to fill with our toxic waste. This is the great filter that will in the end kill all of us, if not life on the planet as a whole. And we keep increasing our numbers worse than any swarm of locusts.

If humans would go extinct, nothing would really change in the grand scheme of things. Life will go on as if nothing happened, in fact if you think about it, life as a whole will go on better than before because our already sky high mountains of waste bleeding all kinds of toxic chemicals into land, air and sea will stop growing, as plant and animal life will reclaim our concrete hellholes where only human life can barely go on.
>>
>>36999150
more like the brainlet pill
>>
>>36999150
>being this much of an edgy faggot
>>
>>36999150
>Humans are 100% worthless parasites in the grand scheme of things

How do you know what the scheme of the grand is anon?
>>
>>36999250
Little did we know, OP is actually a messenger able to comprehend the fifth dimension, and has only been living in this realm to observe human life.
>>
>>36999208

Haha this. You've taken the brainless 16 year old atheist redditor pill OP.

The real redpill is when you realize humanity is the crown of creation and that this life is an intermediary step before an eternal cosmic afterlife
>>
>>36999150
you are but a child. Ordinary humans do not have the capacity to achieve the ultimate redpill. You are too young to even have had enough time to ponder these things whilst living in society, so do not come here, claiming to have achieved enlightenment.
>>
>>36999150
I agree with all of this. However I also tend to think that as the apex predator of this planet it's humanities birthright to take advantage of anything in it in order to fulfill the human races evolution into godhood and immortality.

After all this is just one planet among hundreds of billions in our galaxy. The only question is if we will destroy it before or after the human race has found a suitable replacement.
>>
File: 1494058481656.jpg (16KB, 236x221px) Image search: [Google]
1494058481656.jpg
16KB, 236x221px
>>36999150
>Normie's first redpill
Step up fggt
>>
>>36999208
>thinking you're worth shit
Whoah there brainlet, why so entitled and selfish?

>>36999250
The grand scheme of things is life as a whole, and we humans do nothing but slowly kill everything that lives. Therefore, we are a blight on the planet.

There is no evidence whatsoever that humans have any purpose, but there is plenty of evidence that we will eventually destroy the planet. The sea is already fucked up beyond all repair, the ozone layer is thinner than ever, and our toxic waste has already reached a critical point where it's impossible economically and physically to recycle most of it (so it gets dumped onto niggers in e-wastes in africa, seriously google it), and the fossil shit (oil, natural gas and coal) that gives us energy is running out (and there's nothing we can do about it).

Speaking of energy, we need it, but energy creates toxic waste. I don't think I have to tell you about oil and coal pollution, but natural gas doesn't cut it either because it pollutes and the methods you use to get it cause exceptional amounts of damage to the environment (google fracking for example), nuclear energy is plenty but it's dangerous and creates unmanageable radioactive waste. We are fucked my friend, there is no way we can keep up with our energy needs.
>>
>>36999150
You're correct. However.....a planet of animals/insects/plants/organisms.....just existing for the sake of its. What's the point? Yes the pollution would end and the whole planet would be a vast jungle/forest/mountain paradise....but so what? Humanity as horrible as we are to each other and to the planet at least has imagination and creates purpose and meaning.....artificial purpose and meaning admittedly and yes at the expense of the planet and yes utilizing corrupt systems that is essentially 1% enslaving the rest.....but at least it features books, movies, music, art, comedy...none of which "matters" in the grand cosmic scale but to me seems more interesting than some hippie planet of just animalistic survival and nothing more.

Of course sometime I think the above is just my own programmed biological/societal need to continue our stupid parasitic existence. Other times I want the entire planet to decay....humans, plants, everything . Angst filled edgy confusion yes yes.
>>
>>36999326
>believing in literal fairytales such as afterlife

The only way we can achieve that is if we digitalize our collective minds and set them up on a space station feeding off a star's output. And even then, it won't be eternal since the star will die out eventually.

You are below brainlet level nigger.
>>
>>36999326
>Haha this. You've taken the brainless 16 year old atheist redditor pill OP.

That's still several magnitudes of brain power above you /pol/ bluepill christfags.
>>
>>36999419
>but at least it features books, movies, music, art, comedy

All shit that exists to amuse us during our short and meaningless lifespans. Humans are a destructive force that only lives to amuse itself until it eventually burns itself out due to the intrinsic unsustainability of its existence.

>>36999326

Assuming God created life on this planet, we are now equivalent to God because we have the power and the free will to undo all of his work. It takes just an argument between two powerful humans to release enough nukes to render the entire planet a sterile wasteland. Best case scenario: we exhaust all of the energy that enables our high-tech lifestyle and revert back to caveman levels, and stay like that forever since there won't be any resource to start another technological revolution.
>>
>>36999718
>we are now equivalent to God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgfiSzCy1o
>>
>>36999742
>epin youtube meme video

Not an argument, reddit brainlet.
>>
>>36999150
>If humans would go extinct, nothing would really change in the grand scheme of things. Life will go on as if nothing happened

welll.... actually there is alot of nuclear reactors that need upkeeping anon...
>>
>>36999757
Not everything's gotta be an argument you pseud. I just found it amusing.
>>
>>36999345
> human races evolution into godhood and immortality

idk if evolution really works in a progressive way... i see it more as adaption than evolution
>>
>>36999419
>none of which "matters" in the grand cosmic scale but to me seems more interesting than some hippie planet of just animalistic survival and nothing more.

i like you.
if it is all just a big meaningless game (which i tend to think it is) then fuck it lets go out with a bang

>>36999718
so what if we do destroy the planet, if our lives are meaningless and theres no purpose to anything then why do you care? is there some other form of life on the planet you think is worthy of the mantle?
>>
File: bune.png (442KB, 573x597px) Image search: [Google]
bune.png
442KB, 573x597px
>>36999928
>mantle
kek I read this as manlet damn I've been here too fucking long, send help
>>
>>36999928
>is there some other form of life on the planet you think is worthy of the mantle?
See >>36999402
>The grand scheme of things is life as a whole, and we humans do nothing but slowly kill everything that lives.
>>
I've realised this for a while now. How people can justify bringing more life into this world is mystifying.
The absolute cruelty of breeders makes me sick
>>
>>37000109
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imkVLmvwiuw
>>
>>36999150
Oh heya are you the guy I chatted with on omegle and that didn't believe that morality is subjective and that people have different points of view?
He even started insulting me at full speed when I didn't accept his pow.
>>
>>36999150
If dogs had the brain power we'd all be eating out of dog food bowls you retarded existentialist faggot
>>
>>36999150
What if there are no intelligent aliens because they realize consciousness is cancer and suicide-genocide themselves once they reach a certain point?
What if intelligence itself is the "great filter?"
>>
File: 1494633817118.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
1494633817118.png
185KB, 500x644px
Some interesting articles that will make you lose any hope in humanity and if you already lost all of it you will go negative:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1976497/the-great-barrier-reef-dies-at-25-million-years-old-after-succumbing-to-coral-bleaching-scientists-declare/

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/burning-truth-behind-e-waste-dump-africa-180957597/

http://www.greenpeace.org/eastasia/campaigns/toxics/problems/e-waste/guiyu/

http://www.planetexperts.com/abidjan-the-biggest-toxic-waste-scandal-youve-never-heard-of/

http://www.globalresearch.ca/agent-orange-continues-to-poison-vietnam/13974

http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2016/06/gulf-mexico-braces-monsterous-dead-zone

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhopal_disaster
>>
>>37000154
>Norman Peterson
Well, all he does is say if you have kids, just raise them right and maybe they won't kill themselves. Pretty profound.
How about I just don't take that risk and let none of my descendants suffer. Sounds good to me
>>
>>37000321
Resources are going to get exhausted, it's impossible to keep technologically advanced biologic life going forever. Advanced aliens have all died out in the real world but they digitalized themselves in a supercomputer powered by a dyson sphere.
>>
>>37000388
I forgot the part where I say that's just the theory I think makes the most sense.
>>
>>36999455
It won't make a difference with intergalactic consciousness networks
>>
File: 1492898764430.gif (438KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1492898764430.gif
438KB, 500x500px
>>36999455
>afterlife is not real
All that there is, you included, is eternal
>>
>>36999455
>>36999485

You fell for the materialism meme. BTFO by rationalism (cuckanalism) take the metaphysics pill normie scum
>>
>>37000451
Eternally nothing, sure.
>>
>>36999150
Actually humans are the only living things on this planet that have the power to help everything else. We could protect the planet. Instead, we act more like a bacteria or similar. It's sad but not entirely too late to fix things. We still have the power to do it just nobody really cares.
>>
>>37000451
>including you
Only in that once Im gone I will never had not existed, that doesn't necessarily mean I will allways be in existence as I am now and especially not in the way you or I perceive as existing as a viewer.
>>
>>37000330
>volcano goes into eruption
wtf I hate nature now
>>
>>36999150
Where does that leave me?

I'm not a human after all.
>>
>>37000062
soo.. life for the sake of life? just simple survival?

desu i dont really care if the world gets destroyed, we are just a floating spec in space, to me life isnt this sacred invaluable thing, the universe is so huge planets like ours are a dime a dozen im sure
>>
Nothing is 'supposed' to happen. Things happen or they dont happen. Thats all there is to it. No rhyme or reason behind any of it.
>>
>>36999150
Honestly if you think about it humans are a lot like a virus.
>>
>>37001378
Every path taken in some way the path of least resistance
>>
>>36999150
You're living on earth because it happened. Now make the most of it and have a chance to happiness.

This is the ultimate redpill. What doesn't kill you make you stronger.
>>
>>36999455
>All this made up shit

get the fuck out of here you literal teenager
>>
>>37002313
really REALLY made me think
>>
OP, I like to believe that we, as a species are in some state of social evolution. We've got the industry, we've got the technology, but we haven't got the sweet, sweet, societal development to take anything seriously.

We pollute our planet, for meager returns, we are like hitmen, killing our mother Nature for a few bucks. But one day, hopefully in our lifetimes,

We'll learn to love, and we'll learn to fix the world that we and our ancestors have broken,

We'll evolve

p.s. Not even this makes you awe in wonder?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip2ZGND1I9Q
>>
>>36999150
>speaks in absolutes
>"grand scheme of things"
OP you're great at saying nothing.

What do you want? Retarded teenagers who can't think for themselves to agree with you? Pretending to be retarded isn't trolling. You're just acting like a fucking moron.

>also what is space
>life as a whole but not humans because humans are not living
>lmao self interest is bad xDDD

Your kind are the fucking worst. Take your hubris and shove it in your gaping asshole.

Go to sleep and never wake up.
>>
>>36999150
Only because the inferior of us that had no hand in that contribution outnumber the actually positive contributors, at an increasing rate

There literally would not be a problem if not for them, but the biggest problem is not them, it's their enablers that ALLOW them to live and eat and drink, creating man-made hunger and destroying the environment in the process

People are only entitled to eat what they produce. If they produce only each other, that's what they must eat.
>>
>>37003474
he IS a retarded teenager, dude

his type of thinking just comes from stacy rejecting you and being too prideful to admit it so you divert divert divert and extrapolate "What's even the point of ANYTIHNG man we suck" it's literally just self-hatred projected outward

kid needs to grow up obviously
>>
>>37000451
Being this dumb.

I can't think of a single thing in the world that is eternal. Things that are temporary: Trees, your life, Earth, the Sun, black holes, protons etc.

By all evidence and observations, everything is temporary.
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (277KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
277KB, 2048x1382px
>>36999150
yes its pointless but who cares, do whatever you want and make the most of it.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.