[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's an easy and irreversible way to kill yourself with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

What's an easy and irreversible way to kill yourself with minimal equipment? I have an idea including pic related but I don't have any atm and I wanna do it.
>>
>>36997598
Hanging yourself with your hands bound in the wilderness
>>
>>36997598
>irreversible

yeah that's the tough part man, usually after you kill yourself the doctors at the hospital just rez you with a spell

fucking retard
>>
>>36997598
Depends on if they have a full revive on them. But even then you're still kinda fucked because you don't regain PP.
>>
>>36997654

anything where they pump your stomach is pretty much reversible
>>
>>36997598
jumping off a high building is 100% guaranteed and requires absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1494250532078.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494250532078.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
I feel like these zip ties could lead to a really dank meme
>>
>>36999377
It requires functioning legs idiot
>>
>>36999433
just roll off the building then you fucking cripple.
>>
>>36997598
>What's an easy and irreversible way to kill yourself with minimal equipment? I have an idea including pic related but I don't have any atm and I wanna do it.

Bag. Inert gas easy chair, a few belts
>>
>>36999474
How am I going to climb it in the first place? Fucking idiot
>>
>>36998213
>what in intravenous
>>
>>36999545
Can you start an IV? No? Didn't think so
>>
>>36999520
take the elevator? do you live in some 3rd world shithole that doesnt have those?
>>
>>36997598
Im not gonna try to talk you out of it. I have no right to intervine is a strangers private business.
So here are some simple ways to kill yourself
>OD(almost any drug will work)
>Start car in closed garage (if you have a car)
>Start a contained fire in a small, closed off room, and take a lot of sleeping pills.
>Electrocute yourself
>Hang yourself (make sure you tie it right)
>Tie a brick to your ankle and drown youself

These methods are not really unique, or complicated. But killing yourself is pretty easy, and doesn't take much creativity.
>>
>>36999599
You don't need anything fancy, just a syringe full of something toxic enough.

On this topic - anhydrous ammonia. One good whiff and you're pretty much gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzObhHet9QM

Note: not normal ammonia (aqueous vs anhydrous)
>>
Go to a cold area and just sit there till you freeze to death. Very cost effective.
>>
>>36999809
Don't shoot up toxic shit, just get legal fentanyl analogs online and iv a couple mg
>>
>>37000032
Opioid toxicity is what kills you when you OD. Opioids are toxic substances in those concentrations.

"Toxicity" is just a measure of harm to biological creatures.
>>
>>37000159
You know what i mean
Death via cns depression as opposed to possibly burning a hole in your arm and convulsing for an hour before dying
>>
>>36999736
>brick to ankle
youre gonna need more than just 1 brick, maybe 3 or 4 will 100% do the trick
>>
>>36999599

I can start an IV. It's easy, you push the thing in the vein, then you tape it down. The hard part is being clean, and that's not important in suicide. You don't have to use needless systems though. Since it's just one does you could breathe, pooper, intramuscle, etc. Junkies inject drugs all the time though, they simply put the needle in a vein and push it.

Gas is the easiest. Seal up room and dump liquid nitrogen on floor. You won't feel a thing. It's dirt cheap, not that that matters when you can't take your shekels with you to the other side.
>>
I've always wondered, can't you choke yourself out? Surely there are people that have held their breaths and passed out. Why not hold your breath while wearing a plastic bag over your head? Could it work?
>>
>>37001281
>what do you think you're doing, anon?!
>Just taking the trash out like you asked, ma'
>>
File: 1492709281239.jpg (92KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1492709281239.jpg
92KB, 500x667px
Get a portable charcoal grill and a bag of charcoal.

Lock yourself in a car or other enclosed space.

Put the charcoal in the grill and light in on fire.

Wait.
>>
>>37001448
this sounds horrible, won't your eyes get really irritated and cause coughing?
>>
>>37001626

Get the normal charcoal, not the irritating coughing kind.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.