[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't pretty girls sit next to me on the bus?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1494130829055.jpg (254KB, 942x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1494130829055.jpg
254KB, 942x1248px
Why don't pretty girls sit next to me on the bus?
I don't bite.
>>
but you smell
>>
nobody really likes sitting next to someone else on the bus because they feel like they're making someone uncomfortable

everyone complains about people sitting next to them when there are other empty seats. normies make memes out of it

>missing your stop because the person sitting next to you took too long to get up and the bus was too packed for you to run through
>MISSING YOUR STOP BECAUSE YOU'RE SCARED OF TALKING TO THE PERSON SITTING NEXT TO YOU
>>
>>36996962
You have to become a pretty girl to sit next to the pretty girls silly!
>>
>>36996962
There's probably empty seats with more space. Sitting next to people when there's space is weird tbqh.
>>
>>36997083
>>36997116
But even when it's full people have to make a choice who to sit next to. Every single times its the weird motherfucker who's desperate enough to sit next to me just to have a seat.
>>
>>36997167
Idgi. So you're saying weird mofo is cock blocking you and this means women don't like you.

I don't read into bus seat portents too much so you're going to have to get me up to speed.

I personally like to discern my personality flaws through haruspicy.
>>
File: 1489377149783.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489377149783.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>36997167
Weirdos sit with weirdos and cute girls sit with cute girls. Why are you surprised that creepos are sitting next to you?
>>
>Take the train to work every day
>Girl sits closer and closer every single day for a week
>Eventually she sits right next to me
>Keeps trying to get my attention
>Ignore her
>Next day she is back to sitting far away from me

Mostly nobody sits next to me. It's weird, because I don't smell bad, dress pretty well, and don't look ugly. Someone I used to know told me I always look very "intense" when I am sitting on public transport, though. Furrowed brow and stuff.
>>
Because girls don't like unattractive men.
>>
>>36996962
You probably stare at them as they're getting on and it creeps them out.
>>
>>36997055
>TALKING TO THE PERSON SITTING NEXT TO YOU
this is a meme right? you just stand up, if they dont move you look at them expectedly
>>
Girls sit next to me all the time and I'm fat and ugly.
>>
>>36997897
and mumble "perkele" under your breath
>>
>girls always sit next to me if the seats are full
>>
I try to sit next to girls as much as possible. they take the least space and it is most comfy.
>>
File: triggeredsheboon.jpg (2KB, 93x101px) Image search: [Google]
triggeredsheboon.jpg
2KB, 93x101px
is everyone so new that they don't know OP is a manny?
is not noticing a new meme or is it just this thread has too much merit for a throwaway
THAT'S A MAN BABY
>>
>>36998111
>THAT'S A MAN BABY

Proof?
>>
>>36997897
>TOO SCARED TO STAND UP AND MAKE THEM MOVE BECAUSE IT'D BE AN INCONVENIENCE
>>
>>36996962

WHY ARE YOU IGNORING THE UGLY GIRL WHO SITS NEXT TO YOU ON THE BUS? HUH? MAYBE SHES TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION! BUT NOOOOO! IT'S ALL ABOUT STACY! ISN'T IT, ANON? WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ME? IT'S ALL ABOUT HER!
>>
>>36998150
look up kittylyn
>>
>>36996962
>pretty girls sits next to me on a bus
>wish she wasn't sitting next to me
Be careful what you wish for.
>>
File: 1485003348029.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485003348029.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>36998158
This actually made me happy and gave me some hope just for a split second.
>>
>>36997611
I am a lanklet, why do fat women sit next to me then?
>>
>>36998158
Fuck you. You'd jump on chads cock the moment that opportunity arises
>>
>>36998261
why is this webm making me cry
>>
>>36996962
probably ugly. sorry desu
>>
>>36998475

1. CHAD IS A DICK

2. FUCK YOU RIGHT BACK! BECAUSE IF YOU ACTUALLY GAVE MEEEEEE THE OPPROTUNITY TO BE WITH YOU I WOULD PROBABLY NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU, KYLE!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.