[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go about making my friend into my cock hungry bf, he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494662552999.jpg (51KB, 480x513px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494662552999.jpg
51KB, 480x513px
How do I go about making my friend into my cock hungry bf, he's a qt 3.14 trap but he says he's strait I really don't believe he is (he wears make up and acts very feminine he's also told me that he wants to wear women's clothes) but I can't just tell him about my feels for him, how do I ease him into being gay? (I think it's important to mention he has a very slight case of autism but I don't care I know he's the one for me.) (Also I think he thinks I'm straight but he has suspicious.)
>>
Just get him drunk and fuck him
>>
>>36994186

Show him that gay trap hentai shit, but pretend it is a joke.

"Dude, look at this shit I found on the internet, lol!"
>>
>>36994272
He's straight edge.
>>
>>36994308
He's knows about traps he thinks traps are gay and people call him a trap and he gets mad but I think he's just in the closet.
>>
>>36994186
just fuck him without asking OP. I am like him, I would never admit I'm anything but a totally normal straight guy IRL but if my friend tried to do something lewd I wouldn't say no
>>
>>36994527
I've kinda tried he seems hesitant but he was kinda on the fence about it but my parents came home and we stopped but ever since he tries to get me alone with him but nothing happens because he seems so scared of it also he's weird to physical contact because of his autism.
>>
I'm in the same sort of situation, but opposite. I just want a guy at my school to dick me. What do I do. Side note: I get bullied at school and called faggot and trap
>>
>>36995314
What is your relationship with this guy?
>>
>>36994186
Leave him the fuck alone you monster
>>
>>36995474
Why am I a monster for liking a cute trap who makes my heart melt when I see him and my brain stop working when he talks to me?
>>
Grab his balls.

If he's into it, you know he's gay. If not, then hey, at least you got to grab some balls.
>>
>>36995577
You're trying to turn him into your cum rag
>>
>>36994186
ITT
>t-traps like hairy, smelly virgin neckbeards, right guys???
>>
>>36995651
But he's also my friend and if I can't have him as my bf I at least want to stay close to him
>>
>>36995661
I'm not he's just the cutest little thing that I've ever seen and I just want to wrap my arms around his cute little body and hold him close and never let go and just love him forever
>>
>>36995841
male sexuality is strange.
>>
>>36995463

We're really good friends. He's older and bigger than me and we're working on a project final together.
>>
>>36995947
Does he drop hints and does he know your gay/bi
>>
>>36996061
He doesn't really drop hints, it's me who who's getting dicked and is gay here. I'm pretty sure he is straight but I can change that. He doesn't know I'm gay but he might have suspicions from all of the gay shit I do.
>>
>>36994186
He sounds pretty much identical to me, and in the same situation. When my BF was in the same position as you he just gave me a huge hug one day and said "hug for you anon"

It was so cute and I said "hug for you" and gave him a hug. Then we looked at eachother and kissed :3
>>
>>36996133
How can he not know you're gay if you do gay shit all the time? What gay shit do you do, anyway?
>>
>>36996133
Do you really think you can change his sexuality that's a big part of someone's personality and you need to be certain that he's at least a little curious.
>>
>>36994186
pic source?
>>
>>36996318
https://nhentai.net/g/157591/
>>
>>36996182
I don't know I think he's afraid of his sexuality.
>>
Also he gets really touchy when he's high he starts grabbing my arm and holding me and giggles and and keeps trying to grab me but I never get the chance because my brother is always around when we're high together
>>
>>36996244
Maybe he knows I am gay. I get really touchy, like one time I just put my hand on his thigh for a while and he didn't really react or say to stop.
>>
>>36996307
I'll find a way. If you look like a girl it's not gay, right? Also alcohol
>>
>>36996790
If it's just one time then he probably thinks you weren't aware of it yourself.

>>36996810
Sexuality can't be changed unless he's not that straight.
>>
>>36996834
That was one time as an example and I do stuff like that that a lot. It's also kind of hard to get touchy when your at school because I don't want to get bullied even more.

I bet he's at least questioning. I've never seen him date a girl and he said that before he moved here he never did either.
>>
>>36996938
How does he look also how do you get bullied like name calling or physical violence?
>>
>>36996938
I'm 27, straight, and i never dated a girl.
>>
>>36997002
I'd say he's a 7/10 but he's also funny and sweet. He's bigger than me too and that's importante.

Mostly name calling and a little bit of cyber stuff but I've been attacked before.
>>
>>36997045
Well he's pretty outgoing and qt and I'm just going to assume that you aren't, not trying to be rude just honest.
>>
This is my fantasy. I want a friend who bullies and pushes me into sucking his dick.
>>
>>36996810
Also a little hint a really smart person if you want to get someone drunk he's a cocktail get a can of soda (coke,pepsi,dr pepper) put it in a cup an freeze it also get the same amount but of powerade or Gatorade and 2 bananas step 1 freeze the soda and Gatorade , step 2 blend the banana and the frozen soda , step 3 get 2 deciliter of 40% proof rum and pour into the blender, step 4 add the frozen Gatorade and blend, a incredibly powerful drink that taste NOTHING like liquor. ;)
>>
>>36995314
I'm literally in almost the exact situation as the guy you're talking about, and I wish he would make a move
When you're relatively straight looking/acting I think it's a lot harder coming out of the closet, because you can't just stop denying that you're gay, you have to genuinely work up to it, and even the slightest change in your situation can ruin it.
>>
>>36997099
Then when you finally get him be open if they call you gay be like yeah ok and so what I'm happy
>>
>>36994186
Just reminding you that you're a piece of worthless garbage. Go back to your containment board.
>>
I just want to hold him close and never let go :(
>>
>>36997808
Why am I garbage?
>>
>>36997370
Well the thing is, if I just openly tell him I'm gay it could go two ways: he could embrace me for who I am, or I could ruin any hopes of hiding in the closet if he tells everyone.
>>
>>36997925
Because you're a brain damaged attention whore. You don't feel special enough on your mongoloid containment board so you feel the need to come here. Making this board crap with your delusional fantasies. Please make all of us a favor and never come online again.
>>
>>36997283
I would make a move but you have to realize in my position you could be straight and I could be getting myself into deep doodoo
>>
>>36998045
If you don't like how we are attention whores why go into this thread, respond, and pay attention to us?
>>
>>36998121
Because i have this naive optimistic hope that my comment might get rid of one of you. That maybe you have the slightest hint of insight. If i just make you hate yourself for one day it's worth it.
>>
>>36998042
Does he seem like the type of person to tell people have you told him secrets before?
>>
>>36998080
You don't have to go all out. Try getting you two into a situation where the sexual tension is high and hopefully it should just escalate if he sees what you're getting at, and if not nothing happens. You can try this multiple times if you don't think he's getting the message.
>>36998045
>Oh those homosexuals make me feel uncomfortable, I need a safe space.
>>
whenever he says some shit like "traps are gay" hes just trying to get your reaction to see what you think. when he says this shit be like "nah they cute as fuck"
>>
>>36998288
Oh well what can i say at least a political revolution is sweeping the world.
>>
>>36998325
If you're implying that gays are going to start getting executed in the streets than you're retarded. Even LITERALLY HITLER didn't have a problem with gay people.
>>
>>36998386
Nah of course not. I'm just saying have fun in the years to come. I'm sure it will be great.
>>
>>36998042
tfw I will never have a qt twink boy hit on me. why the fuck am i alive seriously
>>
>>36998245
No I wouldn't really trust him with that, he'd totally tell other people. If he's gay too, on the other hand...
>>
>>36998288
What situation involves 'high sexual tension'?
>>
>>36995841
>he's just the cutest little thing that I've ever seen and I just want to wrap my arms around his cute little body and hold him close and never let go and just love him forever

Gayest thing I ever read
>>
>>36998793
Ok? I like him alot? I don't see the problem?
>>
>>36998651
Quiet secluded place, keep eye contact and keep your body physically close to him (not grinding, but like an inch or two). Talk about whatever for a few minutes, keeping eye contact, and when you're ready let the conversation go silent and, keep eye contact and move slightly closer to him. If he's into you his instincts will take hold and he'll probably lean in and kiss you. If you're too subtle the first time you do it, you can always try again, but come on a little stronger.
>>
>>36995841
You aren't alone in this feel fampai
>>
>>36998867
That's uh very detailed. I'll give it a go when we hang out this summer or something. Also he has a smaller dick than me heh
>>
>>36998852
You be a fag as much as you want in private, if you're attracted to cuteness and like his femininity then I don't see why you don't just try dating a girl
>>
>>36999076
Update us on it when you do pls
>>
>>36999102
Ok I will try but this thread will be long gone
>>
>>36999098
Because he likes boys you moron
Should lesbians who date butch lesbians 'just date a guy'? Guys are cute in ways that roasties can literally never be.
>>
>>36999098
I'm not usually into men I'm more into women but he is different when he talks to me I feel like we're in our own world, when he's close I can feel his heat melt my heart, and when he looks at me I feel myself fall more and more for him.
>>
>>36996698
Yea just go for it. You all sound like major fags
>>
I just want to hold him in my arms, he's all I think about
>>
>>36994186
How about respecting who he is and leaving him alone?
Did being a decent friend ever cross you mind?
>>
>>36999459
What part of this makes me a bad friend?
>>
>>36999508
nah, literally just next time he's high or drunk fuck him. Also post a pic of you or him
>>
>>36999508
Trying to make him into something he isn't, for your own selfish desires.
>>
>>36994186
Id say just wait it out honestly, if you're definite hes gay just keep hoping. Keep in mind he may just be an overtly faggy dude and just likes crossdressing but still likes tatas; could be a trans lesbian
>>
>>36999576
I'm not trying to change him I think he's perfect the way he is and I just wanted to know if other people think he's gay to check that I'm not the only one who thinks this and to see if I have a chance to go for it. I just want give him all of my love.
>>
>>36999823
if he wears makeup he's definitely gay
>>
rub her (boi)pussy. girls (male) love that.

ahem, any girls (male) here agree that you like a lubed thumb rubbing your hole?
>>
>>36999878
I will agree
>>
>>36999868
He tries to play it off like he does it because he thinks he's ugly.
>>
>>37000157
is he ugly though/?
>>
>>37000157
Like I said before I'm in the guy you like's shoes. I do all of that gay stuff too and if you're someone I'm friends with and like and you make a move I'd be all over you.
>>
>>36999823
do not "go for it" OP, that approach is destined for failure. 99% of the advice in this thread is worthless. think about how tomorrow you are about expressing your own sexuality even though you KNOW that you're gay. for him, doing something gay will be even more frightening; it's not something that he will just magically give in to in a moment of physical intimacy. it's far more likely that gay advances will frighten and confuse him, and he'll instinctively reject you. it sounds like he might have homoerotic tendencies, even if he's not gay, and it's possible for you two to have an intimate relationship, but only once he is very comfortable with his own sexuality. do not press the issue or it will go badly.

instead of pushing homosexuality on him, try to get him to embrace his own femininity. find a way to bring up trap cosplayers and intimate that he would make a really cute cosplayer. let him know that you think he's attractive. if you sense he's uncomfortable then apologize, but let him know you're serious.

in the end, I really don't know either of you and can't give you guaranteed advice here; a direct approach might work too. but be very careful with this, don't think the stars will align and create this relationship for you if you just believe in the power of Love.
>>
>>37000141
lemme kiss your pussi uwu
>>
>>37000167
I think he's super cute.
>>
>>37000275
well if he's attractive, he's definitely gay. If he's not then maybe he's just autistic and thinks it's a good idea, in which case he's desperate enough to be gay for you
>>
>>36994186
He sounds like one if those traps that only like other girls(male)
Sorry bud
>>
>>37000257
it's actually a miracle that autocorrect didn't fuck this up further

>think about how tomorrow you are
should be timid
>>
>>36998311
Dubs man has the best advice yet he has gone ignored
>>
>>37000313
He genuinely thinks he's ugly he has body image issues
>>
>>37000257
Yeah this is really super advice. There's this guy at my school who makes advances on me and it weirds me out but if he was nicer and did the whole 'express femininity' thing I'd be closer to him.

But there are certain guys who if they were direct about gay advances towards me I'd be completely cool with it
>>
>>37000482
fuck him enough and maybe itll go away
>>
>>37000257
THANK YOU
This is the exact post I've been looking for. Thank you so much you don't know how much this means to me.
>>
>>36994186
Does anyone have a source to that? Forced feminization is hot.
>>
"rape" him
what is he going to do tell on you?
there's a 98% chance the answer is no
>>
>>37000682
https://nhentai.net/g/157591/

also it's actually golden
>For this very moment, I've been stretching your anus while you're asleep
>>
>>36994186
not every crossdresser is trap
>>
>>37000854
Don't bother, people don't know what trap means anymore
>>
>>37000624
I'm glad you appreciate it anon. I'm just trying to give the best advice I can.

I've been the one on the other side of OP's story and I wish things had turned out differently.
>>
>>37001322
What happened?

I'm on the other side too but I don't want it to turn out bad
>>
>>37001322
What do you think I should do? Anything specific that I can do that might help?
>>
>>36994186
Didn't read the thread so feel free to call me an idiot, but, haven't you thought that maybe he's just autogynephiliac?
I know quite a few people who like to crossdress but aren't gay, they just like their female self.
>>
>>37001740
>>37001744
it's just like I said, try to make them feel attractive. there are people which I refer to as the "I'm not gay, but I'd suck a dick" kind of guys. many traps fall into this category. they want to feel cute and feminine and sexually wanted. it's not a bad thing to let them suspect you're gay, but don't press the issue, lead up to it slowly. they're probably confused and shy. in any situation, you're more likely to be successful by talking about what you want than acting on it.

personally, I'm that kind of guy. I've had gay friends that probably could tell and tried to make advances, both times while they were drunk. and both times I rejected then, partly because they were drunker than I was and mostly because I wasn't ready for it. now if one of them had sat down with me and tried to have a conversation about it and buttered me up about how cute I am and how much they like me, they would have gotten their dicks sucked and we both would have been happy. so, just be patient.

>>37002817
this is exactly what I'm talking about
>>
>>37002885
is it common for guys to come on to you?? I've literally never had it happen kms
>>
>>37002885
This is really good advice, but I'm the 'I'm not gay but I'd suck dick' guy. What should I do?
>>
>>37002966
it's not common, no, I just happen to have been around some gay acquaintences while they were wasted and willing to try. I'm cute and skinny and have never had a gf so they probably just went for it.

>>37003055
idk man, I've never been successful. you just gotta put yourself out there. if you're really trying to hook up then grindr would be an easy option.
>>
>>37002966
>>37003055
>>37003899
those trip dubs
>>
>>37004041
>55 55 minutes ago
>99 9 minutes ago

something is about to happen, but I don't know what
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.