[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met girl off whisper >hung out at bar >she let me smoke

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: torture.jpg (21KB, 260x350px) Image search: [Google]
torture.jpg
21KB, 260x350px
>met girl off whisper
>hung out at bar
>she let me smoke her weed even though I've never smoked before in my life
>drank a couple 6% beers
>felt completely fucking awful
>kind of like I was really drunk even though I only had a couple of beers
>literally losing train of thought in the middle of sentences
>kind of stood around outside her car not talking before I said good bye hugged her and left

HOW DO I FUCK WOMEN, I'M 25 IM GETTING TOO OLD TO BE AWKWARD AND RETARDED

I JUST WANTED TO STICK MY DICK IN HER AND NOT BE A LOSER, SHE CLEARLY WANTED THE SAME THING REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36992954
>make out
>go to a private place (preferably her apartment)
>make out more
>undress each other
>have sex
>>
>>36992988
>make out
HOW DO I GET TO THAT POINT

HOW DO I GET TO TALKING ABOUT INTEREST TO PUTTING MY FACE ANYWHERE NEAR HER

ITS SO FUCKING WEIRD TO ME HELP
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 480x454px
>>36992988
I have a fear of catching herpes. So many people have it. I mean how do people just pick someone off at a bar or a club and then make out with them. Do you ask if they're clean or is that insulting. I mean what the fuck
>>
>>36993012
If there's chemistry between you, you need to get physical. A slight touch of the hand/shoulder. Or put a hand on her lower back for a while while standing around, talking in a bar or wherever. Touch is they key. If she doesn't shy back, or even recipocartes, that's your green light right there.
>>
>>36992954
Why would you possibly try a drug for the first time in front of someone you're trying to impress? You're almost guaranteed to make a fool of yourself.
>>
>>36993040
I mean, the safe thing is to not kiss someone that obviously is having a herpes outbreak at the moment. Other than that, you need to have faith that she isn't a huge skank.
>>
>>36993054
I resign to the fact I'll die alone. I need like, an educational video, or videos of people doing this. Touching people seems so fucking awkward, It's probably because I never touched my parents and my parents never touched me, I'm just mentally fucked.

She probably thought I wasnt interested because I never touched her at all I guess? I fucking hate this world, I wish I was dead. I'm too old to be acting like a fucking 14 year old child about hanging out with women
>>
>>36993072
I wasnt trying to impress her, I legitimately told her I had never tried it before and I was kind of excited to.

Honestly getting high wasnt even fun. Maybe it was because of the couple of beers with it, but generally getting high was a really shitty experience that wasnt fun at all.

I didn't make a fool of myself really. The making a fool of myself part was not moving beyond casual conversation and getting to fuck her.
>>
>>36993097
Relax, and take a deep breath, mate. I used to be shit at this too. Trial and error is the only thing that will help you. It's easier when you have a date like situation and sit next to each other, watching a movie or something. If you are ever in that situation, get close to her, and put your hand on her though or around her. Then look in her face, she'll do the same. Give her a little smile, then go in for the kiss without hesitiation. If she retreats, then she's not interested. If she's into you, you'll kiss. That's a good first step.
>>
>>36993164
>her though

*thigh
>>
>>36993164
Guess I'll just die a virgin m8 because that seems incredibly impossible
>>
>>36993254
Mate, you already met up with a chick, like you described in OP, didn't you? There are a million ways to get her to fool around. Just give it a try. If you feel uncomfortable with touching (I used to as well), practice it. Nowadays, I even take platonic females friends in the arm, while talking to them (put arm on lower back, but not for too long in the case of platonic friends). It's a healthy way of getting closer. You need to try. Just don't do it to complete strangers, unless they are obviously flirting with you heavily.
>>
>>36993340
>platonic female friends
I dont have any friends male or female.

Touching people seems like an incredibly high hurdle because I dont want to make people uncomfortable
>>
Did you try kissing her?

Just do it. Talk for like, a few seconds, five minutes at the fucking most, and kiss her. She's not gonna say no. People like kissing.

After that just tell her hey let's go home, make up an excuse if necessary. Like, you have some expensive booze or you wanna play her a song in the guitar. Then strip her in your couch.

Remember that sex is no big deal for most people. For an average girl it's pretty much hanging out with a guy.
>>
>>36993577
>kissing her
>even the idea of touching her is distant to me
>>
>>36993655
This is a "just do it" kind of thing.

Kissing a woman might be alien to you, but kissing a guy is standard friday night for every woman. Hell, getting laid is a weekly thing for most of them.

Don't think too much about it. People are degenerates.
>>
Don't get fucked up. You need self-control at all times. Other than that, I do not remember exactly where it goes from "oh we're just talking" to "making out in the bar" or "getting the succ in the back of a car" but if you find yourself in a bar or car, that's what you're supposed to do
>>
>i never touched a girl a you are talking about kissing
>>
>>36993507
not the anon master that wants to help you, but, like he said, thats the key. Stop saying "I can't" or "that's impossible for me" because in that case, the girl hasnt any fault, its all yours.
>>
File: 1479173451079.jpg (300KB, 649x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1479173451079.jpg
300KB, 649x1020px
>tfw no gf to put on the medieval torture device
>>
>>36992954
You should have just told her you were feeling sick.
>>
>>36994480

>being into dominating so far
>still don't get this

What is the point with the spanish donkey ? How could it be torture at this point and if not, how could it be pleasurable for her ? It's just a static piece of wood
>>
>>36993012
>HOW DO I GET TO THAT POINT

Look into her eyes for a second.

Then glance at her lips.

Repeat as needed.

If she seems to reciprocate and locks eyes for more than a second, you're gold.
>>
>>36992954
How tf do you meet people on Whisper?
>>
>>36997112
I just go to local whispers, and talk to people on there specifically, this girl made some comment about how not having netflix or some shit and I invited her out to do something instead.
>>
File: students25.gif (18KB, 269x493px) Image search: [Google]
students25.gif
18KB, 269x493px
>>36992954
yeah it was the weed OP
it shuts you up
>>
File: dud.jpg (23KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
dud.jpg
23KB, 280x373px
>>36993089
>faith

origami pastobani
>>
Don't drink after smoking Anon. You drink before
>>
>>36992954
>losing train of thought in the middle of sentences

you were just baked man
>>
>>36997809
I know that, I honestly was expecting more of an elated feeling or something nice, or to become a more social person, but getting high was an overall negative.
>>
>>36998222
Because you drank after Anon
>>
>>36998222
"high" is for the most part a misnomer. the effect is different for everyone, but it's very common to become lost in your own thoughts. the amount of weed you smoke also affects the effects. generally, I find weed is better to smoke with close friends and chill and make conversation, whereas I'd much rather be drunk around strangers.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.