[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with a woman liking you but not wanting to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10

What's wrong with a woman liking you but not wanting to be/have sex with you? What's wrong with being friends?
>>
>>36986269
I don't want friends i want sex. And men and women can't be genuinely 'friends'.
>>
id love to be friends with a girl
>>
Something, like knowing what I want too much.
Having wants I can't get.
Then getting silently rejecting.
It makes me a bad person I know.
I slowly start hating them.
>>
>>36986269
I'm ok with being friends with a woman but I'd rather get together with her.
>>
>>36986314
Perhaps you'll attract women you can have sex with if you're someone women like to be around.
>>
Because you are her emotional tampon and have to hear about all her dumb bullshit with her current bf.
>>
because I don't believe in men and women friendship. There is always something deep down so if she just wants to be friend ith you she doesn't consider you as a man
>>
File: justbeurself.png (272KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
justbeurself.png
272KB, 810x1440px
>>36986355
>you gotta look like chad and have ambitions, women love that

>nah you gotta do drugs and be unemployed and play vidya, women love that

conclusion: women just choose not to be with obvious social retards lacking social proof that they deserve inclusion.

also this: >>36986361
she'll post on leddit about you if she dates you. do you want that?
>>
Women hold no value besides sex. Boypussy and artificial wombs will make women obsolete.
>>
>>36986385
>Boypussy
get aids you sick faggot
>>
>>36986314
they can be if there is no chance of sex.
>>
>>36986314
>women can't be genuinely 'friends'
This guy is redpilled on pheromones.
+ to you anon
>>
Scientifically, men and women cannot be friends.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-and-women-cant-be-just-friends/
>>
>>36986269
As a fembot, I don't get why malebots get so triggered by the friendzone. The fact that I want you as a friend doesn't mean that I treat you as inferior to a potential bf. It only means that I can take different things from you, which my bf probably can't give me.
>>
File: 1492623344762.jpg (159KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
1492623344762.jpg
159KB, 900x617px
>>36986269
Everything you need to know is in
>pic related
>>
Because I want to have kids with a woman, and a friend does not let you have kid with her.
If I wanted a friend, I would look for boys.
>>
File: 1342576414670.jpg (68KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1342576414670.jpg
68KB, 427x640px
women have too much baggage, as their friend, all they do is complain about the guy they're fucking/not fucking/dating/not dating.

and since i have no sex life it becomes a 1 dimensional friendship where i won't be able to share my experiences, it's basically just listening to someone complain about sex in some form or another.
>>
>>36986479
>translated: my friend is a walking wallet since Chad bf won't buy me stuff nor give me money.
>>
>>36986479
Simply delusional.
>>
>>36986497
fucking gold

originau
>>
There is only one thing, and one thing only, that a woman can do to make a man feel validated and important, and that is to have sex with him.

Anything else is cheap. Anything else is just the same way I treat dirty homeless people.
>>
>>36986507
How? My bf is the one buying me stuff. I don't expect my friend to buy me anything. I entrust things to my friends that I'd never tell my bf.
>>
>>36986497
>tfw no friend to talk about boba fett with.
>>
>>36986361
Those of us who have never been in a relationship couldn't even relate. You just get to hear someone complain about something you'll never have. It'd be like being poor and having to listen to complaints about how someone's yacht keeps breaking down.
>>
>>36986539
Then your relationship with your bf is absolutely shitty since couples need to be open with one another in order for it to work. You are treating your friend as nothing but an emotional tampon.
>>
>>36986539
are your male friends physically weak/socially awkward/gay?
>>
>>36986479
Yeah, it's like having a sidechick for men. When men aren't sexual gratified and women aren't emotionally gratified, you need someone on the side.

Just as you have your beta orbiters, your bf is probably cheating on you and you have to understand that.
>>
>>36986539
kill yourself you piece of shit cunt.
>>
>>36986556
I also help my male friends when they need me. I am there for them as they are for me.
>>36986559
Most of them find it hard to find a girlfriend, but I've helped a couple of them.
>>
>>36986546
THANK YOU holy fuck this is women in a nut shell for me.
FUCKING
>>
>>36986577
and have they found a gf yet?
>>
>>36986546
the master speaks
>>
>>36986577
No, you don't help them. If you actually did, you would be more open to your bf instead of dumping your emotional baggage onto your "friend". The reason that friend is still with you is because he still thinks he has a chance. Do him a favor and just cut the cord.
>>
>>36986269
Real answer

Its only an issue because girls only have to give you the "you're a good friend" speech when she wants to you realize you're not getting any from her.

Theoretically theres nothing wrong with that, but in practice both sides fuck it up; guys either go on reddit and complain about chicks friendzoning them or turn into beta orbiters in hopes she'll change her mind, and girls keep stringing the guys along using mixed signals so they have a ready source of ego boosts.

Of course, there are plenty of sensible and sane male and female friendships out there too, but no one wants to talk about that.
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36986507
Basically this. Her bf is not the ONLY one buying her stuff. You're also sharing your food, house, car, and company with her that could be better spent on improving yourself and making yourself happy.

Also this:>>36986506
That shows how women are incapable of fucking opening their mouths and communicating to their boyfriends on how to better improve the relationship. They'd rather spew on their emotional cumrags and watch them squirm and suffer sadly for their own amusement before going back to endure Chad's nasty stinky filthy house and getting him to give her more weed and money.

Women hate seeing men who are happy. They want us to be miserable.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/between-the-lines/201105/study-finds-smiling-men-are-less-attractive-women

No pillow talk without pussy.
>>
>>36986590
No, but I've set them up with my other female friends.
>>
>>36986607
>he still thinks he has a chance
I've made the boundaries of the friendzone very clear
>>
>>36986269
when they use me as an emotional boyfriend or use me to do things a boyfriend would do e.g. take them to expensive places to eat etc.

Im find with being friends but I find women take the piss if they know you like them. I wouldnt mind the emotional sharing but it isnt sharing she only wants to dump her emotions and woes on you (instead of her boyfriend) and she wont want to listen to my problems and feelings. hardly friend like is it.

with my guy friends I dont really have to hesitate because I know they'd return the favour if I ask ( and when I have asked) women on the other hand wont and will try to shame you for even thinking about asking for the same in return
>>
File: 1485859278579.jpg (172KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485859278579.jpg
172KB, 800x800px
>>36986269
Ok real talk, female friends are the most boring in terms of hobbies, conversation and free time
Women also expect men to give them free shit, men don't give other mens free shit just like that, you're going to have to be some top 3 best friends to get free shit from your friends and women don't get that, entitled little shits

>"liking you but not wanting to have sex with you"
translates to: "tolerates your company in exchange for favors"

It is possible to be friends with a woman, however the women expect their male friends to treat them like thirsty orbiters, also women offer nothing in the friendship
>she's not the funny friend you invite that lightens the mood
>she's not the smart friend that can be counted to know variety of stuff
>she's not the strong friend that can hold his ground and lift heavy things
>she's not even the sympathetic one that people hang out because the feel bad for him
>even if she was the social one that keeps conversations alive she would still be a woman therefore boring and annoying

The thing women don't realize is the only thing they ever bring to the table is their body, you're not funny, you're not smart, you're not interesting and i just don't feel any brotherly camaraderie with your kind, also women tend to suck at video games big time so you drag the teams down as well
>>
File: 1412910522077.jpg (37KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1412910522077.jpg
37KB, 300x400px
>>36986269
>I like you but uhh not all that much really because I like Chad more :) but hey you'll find a good girl one day :)
>>
>>36986497
>>36986314
>>36986506
>>36986546

/thread

Orignial comment.
>>
>>36986640
But he would not be around if he did not think he still has a chance. Take off his leash already. You are just stringing him along and youare completely unaware of your own motives. It's like it is automatic to you.
>>
File: 1494108748038 (1).png (5KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1494108748038 (1).png
5KB, 604x608px
>>36986650
>I wouldnt mind the emotional sharing but it isnt sharing she only wants to dump her emotions and woes on you (instead of her boyfriend) and she wont want to listen to my problems and feelings. hardly friend like is it.

this guy knows it
listening to girls complaining about shoe sizes and how her friends have no taste in clothing is not my cup of tea
>>
>>36986269
The hell is the point in being friends with a girl? I have friends already, I don't want more. Especially one that is an overly emotional spiteful bitch that has no interest in my autistic male hobbies.

I'd only keep her around if she could be a wingman for me.
>>
>>36986479
>that I can take different things from you
Yeah that's the point. You're a garbage fucking friend really. You're only there to take, not to give.
>>
>>36986269
>"hey i know we were planning on going with the company of people we both know but i invited Chad and Tyrone to the trip too, i hope my last minute changing of the plans isn't too much of a inconvenience, also we are going to be using drugs and having loud sex in the camp site"
Female friends, not even once
>>
>>36986269
Nothing if I don't want to fuck her in the first place. Thing is though I feel like i'm walking on eggshells with women half the time so i'd rather just be friends with a man.
>>
>>36986269
Because the way men work is that every single time they're "friends" with some girl, by hanging out with her, no matter how ugly she is, they will fall for her and feelings will be involved. And once feelings are involved, so will be wanting to have sex, which mind you is mostly geared toward pleasing the girl, rather than just using her as a cock sleeve.
>>
>>36986687
>this guy knows it
>listening to girls complaining about shoe sizes and how her friends have no taste in clothing is not my cup of tea

This is a good point

I have a couple of female friends, and thats because they share interests with me (writing, vidya and anime usually), just the same as my guy friends.

Though there have been rough spots when I friendzoned them once we both were on the same page about where we stood everything was cool.
>>
>>36986269
Oh wow! She likes me? Gee golly I should be friends with her it sounds like a completely fruitful companionship.

So what, every person that happens to like me, I should befriend? What the fuck is the point? Do you even know why I have the friends I have? Because I enjoy their company, they share similar views, and like the same crap I do. All that without the emotional nonsense women constantly barrage at you. If I get into an argument with my friend, we'll hash it out right then and there and come to some sort of agreement. With a woman? She'll fucking whine and bitch until she gets her way and if she doesn't she'll do everything she can to socially destroy you in your friend circle. If she isn't getting your dick, she has no moral reservations towards you.

Fuck you're stupid.
>>
>>36986803
I have a couple too, but as you said, they are more male than female, so to say.
I had one totally female friend once and she was obsessed with her little cousin. Like, obsessed as fuck. Non-stop talking about him and about the divorce of his parents. One day I went crazy and I told her that she didn't have the right to mess in the divorce (she even planned to adopt the children or some shit) and she went absolutely nuts. Absolutely nuts.
I feel bad now but, hell, that would not have happened with any of my male friends. We never get angry at all.
Now she has one orbiter who is gay so we don't talk anymore.
>>
>>36986269
Because women are boring as fuck really and make very poor friends.

On the other hand if I find one that is legitimately good, I want to spend my time with her without any limits. And make her my wife and the mother of my children.

How hard is that to understand?
>>
>>36986728
that's not true, you could be friends or not. maybe she has hot friends, maybe she can offer you things you wouldn't have without being friends. maybe you just like her company without thinking she's hot (yeah this happens)
>>
>>36986497
He is right. Good looking girls have no personalities since they rely only on their good looks and don't have to do anything else.
>>
>>36986896
not him, but I haven't found anything a woman can offer that my male friends can't give me. Can you give examples?
>>
>>36986577
>I also help my male friends when they need me
What do you help them with?
>>
I mean I guess I could be friends with a girl. I wouldn't know, its never really happened before. I don't wanna be friends with a girl I'm trying to date though, that just hurts too much.
>>
>>36986650
Lot of truth. The problem when they complain about guys wanting to cut ties is that the relationship was never about the two of them, just her. She wants to preserve it for her own sake, just as he would want to end it for his.
>>
>>36986896
Haha why do people keep always bringing up "hot friends"? It never fucking happens. Women consciously keep men orbiting and would NEVER let her "no-sex boyfriend" be taken by another girl because they well know they'd lose all the benefits of having a guy like this.

Women can't offer you shit. They always take, not give.

>maybe you just like her company without thinking she's hot (yeah this happens)
Yeah but the point of my post was that even despite this, you will eventually think she's hot. That's the way nature has made us. This is why many men who have female friends cheat on their wives and girlfriends.

And mind you there is a major difference between being friends with a girl and being acquaintances.

>>36986926
Of course he can't.
>>
>>36986269
Women make shitty friends. You know who knows this extremely well? Women.

>be friends with a guy
>he likes the new Star Wars film, I don't
>we have a discussion about the pros and cons, maybe even a heated one, and what makes a film good
>we concede certain points, agree on some things, disagree on others
>continue being friends

>be friends with a girl
>she likes the new Star Wars film, I don't
>she refuses to have a discussion about the pros and cons, because she's incapable of supporting her own opinions
>her argument consists entirely of "you didn't get it" or "you're a sexist for disagreeing with me"
>she refuses to concede about anything, and the better you articulate your opinions or feelings the worse it is, because she knows she's fighting a losing battle
>she blocks me on all social media and makes passive-agressive twitter posts for two weeks, then acts like nothing happened when she needs someone to drive her to the airport at 4am

tl;dr: women are petty morons who are far too conceited to be half the friend a man could ever be.
>>
>>36986955
I mean most things can be offered by males and femeles, but if you let's say met a girl who could get you backstage at a show would you wait til you find a guy who can do that? and no I don't start to find a girl hot after a while if she isn't
>>
>>36986926
>not him, but I haven't found anything a woman can offer that my male friends can't give me. Can you give examples?

Not him either, but in my experience the one thing female friend are better at guy friends at is hooking you up with girls.

Now, this relies on your female friend actually being a friend and not just using you as an orbiter, but a legit friend will normally know some girls who are looking for a guy.

Some guys can do this too, but girls generally have a better eye for ones that'lll work out, where as your bro might hook you up with good intentions, but it doesn't mean that the date won't have no interest in you.
>>
>>36986653
>you're not funny, you're not smart, you're not interesting and i just don't feel any brotherly camaraderie with your kind
Let's face it man, you don't know karate, you can't do blackflips, you're white trash!
>>
File: 1484590278203.jpg (38KB, 263x266px) Image search: [Google]
1484590278203.jpg
38KB, 263x266px
>>36986269
now why on earth would I want to be "just friends" with a woman?
>>
>>36987061
Well at least i can hold a conversation with my peers without them being so bored they would rather rudely stare at my chest niglet
>>
>>36987014
nu star wars is garbage. anyone who likes it isn't worth having as a friend.
>>
>>36987061
did you read the post with the star wars analogy? because you're doing that right now
>>
>>36987076
>>36987098
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT1O1qkcbwc
I understood that reference
>>
>>36987117
>quoting always sunny in philly
Man that show is still popular? i thought only potheads liked that show, i got bored within the first season
>>
>>36987143
It's gone down in quality, but I remember it fondly.
>>
What happens to these kinds of women:
>they have beta orbiter
>bf comes along that she dates full well knowing her orbiter has feelings for her
>she treats orbiter like a tampon every time bf does something she doesn't like
>bf proposes to her
>she accepts, thinking marriage will change him (like all women think marriage will do)
>he continues to act the same even when married
>orbiter gets tired of her bullshit even when he gave her the warnings time and time again
>orbiter has nothing to do with her
>she is divorcing her husband
>now a single mother
>no one wants her stupid ass
>she puts up a dating profile saying that she is a single mother, is not playing any games, where are all the good men, and a good man will step up to the plate and take care of her and her ex's children
>continues to get mad at all men when they don't want to be her new tampon
>>
>>36987174
Pretty accurate
>"where have all the cuckoo birds gone?"
Far away from roasties
>>
>>36987174
>she puts up a dating profile saying that she is a single mother, is not playing any games, where are all the good men, and a good man will step up to the plate and take care of her and her ex's children

Don't forget the stupidly long list of "requirements", acting as if they're some sort of employer

In truth they are, employing your dumbass to take care of her and her kids
>>
>>36986269
Because they want to have their cake and eat it too

They want the emotional support of a boyfriend coming from a betamale and the sexual gratification of a boyfriend coming from Chad. They're too lazy to try and find someone who can do both so they settle for a less intimate relationship
>>
>>36987174
>be that orbiter
>left after she would constantly complain about her husband
>spend that free time I spent listening to her bullshit with new hobbies
>5 years later
>now ultramarathoner (most 50 miles), regularly do cycling tour vacations, eat very healthy, and have masters degree
>she sees me
>wants to catch up
>she divorced her husband after he cheated on her for the 100th time (literally)
>is a single mom, obese because she fell for the "eating for two" idiocy by doubling her caloric intake, and works at a low-skill, minimum wage job where she takes several smoke breaks per hour
>tries to get me to date her
>refuse, saying I got better goals in my life, and I finally realize how shitty my life was as her "friend"
>she goes batshit insane about me being a boy instead of a man, she is a queen and should be treated with respect, a real man would date her, and how I am gay for not dating her
>never see her again
Glad I dodged that bullet.
>>
>>36987576
Holy kek

congrats on that buddy
>>
>>36986269
It really depends. They can be good allies if...
> they can give you advice about other women you'd actually want to date
> they are generally friends with everyone
> they put up with your nerd shit (not very attractive but legitimately into the stuff you like, you know the type)
> they can be girlfriends with work (to get to "girlfriend" you have to start with "friend", that's how actually start lasting relationships)

If they're just using you to complain about Chad while showing no interest in you and/or stringing you along as an orbiter, it's time to tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>36987576
>she goes batshit insane about me being a boy instead of a man, she is a queen and should be treated with respect, a real man would date her, and how I am gay for not dating her
Don't know if delusional or just desperate. Either way, it's pathetic she thought this shaming garbage would work.

Glad you did better for yourself and others should do the same. Maybe girls will wise up, maybe they won't, that's not on you.
>>
>>36986269
Can I still hug and spoon with her?
>>
>>36987985
Women will never wise up as long as people keep enabling it. What I did was something that's rarely done. Most orbiters stick through and finally give into her. They are so desperate they'll settle for the broken bitch.
>>
>>36986269
Friends that are girls are boring

they are more cringey, more effort and generally less fun to be around than guys. There's one girl that I talk to online who I would never date and the only reason I talk to her is because I have no one else and it's good practice since I'm almost always talking to her in a 'flirty' way
>>
>A girls 'friendship'
That shit is about as reliable and true as their make-up. And as boring as watching them shop for it.
Outside of the workplace, where one actually makes money by enduring female bullshit: gib pussy or remove yourselfs
>>
>>36986269
All women I've ever met in my entire 24 years regarding of age or academic status were the same:
Have nothing interesting to say, aren't even good in simple dumb small talk
Are dumber than the average village alcoholic (even if they studied stuff like medicine)
Are easily offended by everything and everyone who disagreed with them only a bit
Screaming and crying to win an argument

There is not one single reason to have female friends except they are fuckbuddies. I take a conversation with another guy everytime over talking with women. There are only one reason to even interact with them: to fuck them and dump them, because for some reason rape is illegal because the law thinks women are equal human beings.
>>
Women are shit friends. If they can bitch about their Stacy friends and their vapid crap to me, I'm sure they'll bitch about me to their Stacy friends as well.
Not to mention there's always one male friend better than any female roastie in whatever autistic hobby you engage in.
>>
>>36986497
Every single time I see this screencap on here, I read the entire thing again. What an absolute legend.
>>
>>36986269
>>36986409

Sexual willingness is how a woman expresses to a man that she views him as a human being (as human beings are inherently sexual and being recognized sexually is a natural and non-negotiable part of their identity).

If a woman is not sexually receptive to a man, she is explicitly and undeniably declaring not just to him but to anybody who knows she doesn't want to fuck him that he is subhuman and disgusting, and that she doesn't even seem him as worth anything. He's worth less than a random one night stand that cums on her face and mouth and in her ass that she doesn't know the name of.

These are the inherent facts. Why would a man want to be the servant ("friend" in your language) of a woman that views him and treats him in that way?
>>
Women are dogshit friends though, you only get dragged into their drama and they'll drop you instantly once they get into a relationship and expect you to baby them when it ends.
>>
>>36986479
Your not a fucking fembot if you have a boyfriend fuck off roastie
>>
>>36987014
>Women make shitty friends. You know who knows this extremely well? Women.

Having sisters is eye-opening. Hearing about what goes on between them and their 'friends' is unbelievable.
>>
>>36986269
because if I have any slight romantic interest in that girl and she goes having sex with other men, I will feel very uncomfortable, sick and upset about it, and it will wear on my mental well-being.
>>
>>36987576

That's just sad. Do people not realize how pathetic they make themselves look with outbursts like that?
>>
>>36986269
Because you are a woman thats why, your idea of friend is very different from mine.
>>
>>36989720
I agree, I have one, she constantly complains about her job and colleagues. sometimes about new clothes she bough. that's pretty much it.
and when we go out together we just get drunk as fuck and then she starts to flirt with waiters.
I don't even know why I still go out with her... I am a fucking joke of a man
>>
>>36986269

Nothing and I have a good female friend. But they can't all be friends, it takes hardships and good times to call someone a friend. Other than that it's mostly manipulation and humiliation.
>>
>>36989836

Are you just lonely? I stayed around my shitty chick "friend" out of a lack of friends but made the cut once I finally accepted that not having any friends was better then having her as one.
>>
>>36989894
I guess that might be my case. also she is rather attractive so unless she flirts with everyone around her presence is increasing my value I guess.
>>
>>36986626
Underrated post.
I agree with you anon
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.