[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Merry Christmas, NEET! This will be the last time we see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1445435872202.png (81KB, 500x656px) Image search: [Google]
1445435872202.png
81KB, 500x656px
>Merry Christmas, NEET! This will be the last time we see each other before the New Year? Aren't you just so excited for Christmas?
>Me? Even on my modest wage as a DWP job coach I can afford to take me and my family on holiday - me and my loving family will be spending it somewhere lovely and warm - the bahamas this year!
>And you? Ah yes, you'll be spending it alone in your small flat, bailiffs letters piling up, slowly driven mad by the cheeriness of everyone around you, knowing that you're not allowed to join in.
>Well, not to worry NEETypoo, because you've been such a good boy and done your 37 hours of job search each week, travelled for hours to those interviews we arranged for you, did SO well on your two week unpaid work experience at the call centre, and just generally been such a good boy, we have decided to reward you with 10 (TEN) pounds sterling, to spend on whatever you like!
>Now there's a good NEETypoo, sign here for me and have a lovely Christmas!

https://www.gov.uk/christmas-bonus/overview
>>
>>36985594
This is what the wagie thinks at night knowing he has to be awake in 4 hours to beat traffic
>>
File: 1442758903969.jpg (15KB, 243x216px) Image search: [Google]
1442758903969.jpg
15KB, 243x216px
>>36985634
so does the NEET, except they do it FOR FREE

could you even FATHOM such an existence? well for the NEET, they don't have to imagine - it's their reality! what luck
>>
I hate the heat and I hate foreigners so I wouldn't spend money on holidays abroad even if I could afford it.
>>
>>36985664
Why would a NEET need to wake up early to beat traffic? They're more likely to be shitposting having fun at 6 am rather than just starting their day preparing for another 8 hours plus unpaid lunch and unpaid overtime
>>
>>36985725
perhaps you didn't hear me the first time around NEETypoo - we here at the DWP have signed you up for some interviews for jobs in the next city over as well as some unpaid internships at various retail stores and charity shops for some experience on your CV! now now, there's no need to thank us, we're here to help! oop, there goes your bus - better run and catch it, don't want to be late for your first day
>>
>>36985756
in freedomland you only get unpaid internships as a college student normally. and even then, it's relevant to your field and good experience. actual NEETs do not go to college and dont have to waste their time on such meaningless attempts at work. they either die on the streets or are forever supported by their families
>>
>>36985806
oh my? is that some resistance I hear?

well anon you know what that means - I'm going to have to sanction you... that means no benefits for the rest of the month, better cancel your anime figure orders or it's cold baked beans for the next 30 days for you!

have a great day
>>
>>36985594
Merry Christmas!
May you be happy, anon.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.