[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be nice and caring to normies >gets treated like shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: crying pepe.jpg (47KB, 492x487px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe.jpg
47KB, 492x487px
>be nice and caring to normies
>gets treated like shit by normies

What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
>>36985051
might be you
>>
they saw that as something they could take advantage of
Or they've been brainwashed by media to believe that kindness is weakness
Either way normies are pathetic
>>
>>36985062
fuck off normie

origanos
>>
>>36985051

You have to level up before engaging with normies.

LEVEL 0 (people will make fun of you an be mean)

Where you are now. Keep being nice to stay here.

LEVEL 1 (people won't be mean or nice to you, just neutral)

Ask a girl what her favorite programming language is. Is it Java? Call her a java slut and if she has a boyfriend challenge him to a duel. If he says no make fun of him.

Come back here and ask when you want to get to level 2 normie interactions.
>>
File: IMG_0629.jpg (81KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0629.jpg
81KB, 500x502px
>>36985051
Why would you be nice to normies? That's just stupid, they don't deserve kindness. Normies are literally shit teir humans.
>>
>>36985051
i know this feel

this semester i was so nice to my normie lab partners, letting them copy my work and doing all the team work myself

then they treated my like shit near the end.

fuck normies, I am going to be cold and aloof from now on
>>
>>36985051
Welcome to natural selection faggot.
Remember you were born to suffer.
Have fun.
>>
>>36985051
Thats's the biggest problem with low social sillks. We can't distinguish between proper normies and trashy ones.

>be nice and caring to normies
is a good thing if you are arround the the nice and caring ones
if you are arrond the bulling trash trier you
>get treated like shit by normies

To not being able to distinguish them properly is the problem a lot of us here are dealing with. But it's possible to improve this skills by reading books about facial expressions and body language and then train to read them. I can rec0omment it.
>>
>>36985152
Is what is happening to France also considered natural selection?
>>
>>36985051
they can sense your weakness
>>
I kinda feel sad for them.they want to fit in and just be normal and are scared to do anything else. They will literally sell their souls just for approval. They treat each other the same way too when it comes down to it. They are poisoning each other. They bring each other down. They won't ever just be themselves without worrying about being acceptable.

Well almost feel sad, they are mean ppl and maybe they should get mean back.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.