[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOD DAMNIT I FUCKING HATE BRUSHING MY TEETH I JUST WANT TO SIT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1493116885203.jpg (33KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493116885203.jpg
33KB, 633x758px
GOD DAMNIT I FUCKING HATE BRUSHING MY TEETH

I JUST WANT TO SIT HERE AND BE COMFY AND NOT HAVE TO GET UP AND LOOK AT MY SHITTY FACE IN THE MIRROR AND HAVE TOOTHPASTE DRIP DOWN ONTO MY HAND AND HAVE MY SPIT INFUSE WITH LEFTOVER TOOTHPASTE FOR 2 HOURS
>>
>>36984568
hashtag#thestruggleisreal
>>
>>36984568
brush under the shower anon
if you don't shower try showering
>>
> HAVE MY SPIT INFUSE WITH LEFTOVER TOOTHPASTE FOR 2 HOURS
are you not rinsing your mouth or something?
>>
>>36984590
don't even post this stuff ironically
>>
>>36984598
t. normie that doesn't know the struggle
>>
>>36984568
Stop using toothpaste. You get the same effects by just brushing with a tooth brush.

t. No toothpaste for 10 years and no cavities
>>
>>36984598
you're supposed to wait like 30 minutes before rinsing for the toothpaste to have better protection
>>
File: 1487643054853.jpg (21KB, 300x626px) Image search: [Google]
1487643054853.jpg
21KB, 300x626px
>>36984568
I know that feel anon. I hate brushing my teeth. Today I had to do it because the smell was so strong I couldn't open my mouth. The water ran red as my gums bled.
Brushing my teeth reminds me that life is suffering. I heard if you eat apples they naturally clean your teeth. I've been doing that. It's easier to lay in bed eating than get up and do that bullshit.
>>
>>36984568
brush your teeth at your computer like I do
>>
>>36984620
what the fuck do you use then
>>
Just oil pull with coconut oil. Brushing is a jewish trick.
>>
>>36984595
brushing in the shower is pretty much just as bad as not brushing your teeth

gonna end up with staff infection in your gums one day
>>
>>36984620
t. assbreath
>>
>>36984568
This is unironically what happens when you play too many video games where the characters never have to eat, shit, bathe or sleep.

You wanna be superhuman.

I understand that feel. Sometimes I wish these (((scientists))) would create something like mouthwash that when you put it in your mouth dissolves all food particles in the darkest corners of your teeth, but without harming them.

That'd be great.
>>
>>36984717
supposedly in the military there is some special gum they can get on deployments that works almost as if you had brushed

I really hope that someday what you said happens though
>>
File: 0404_-_id1ZbZ1.png (108KB, 526x437px) Image search: [Google]
0404_-_id1ZbZ1.png
108KB, 526x437px
>>36984717
> he doesn't use chlorhexidine gluconate
>>
>>36984786
it kills bacteria (which u actually need in you are mouth), it doesn't destroy the food particles

no one knows what happens with prolonged genocide of mouth bacteria

maybe u need 2 swallow them or some shit, maybe they are good for you are intestines
>>
I thought robots were supposed to be logical. Pretty disappointed
>>
>>36984568

Here. I'll try to actually help you.

You don't like spit dripping onto your hand? Get an extra long toothbrush. Like so: https://www.amazon.com/Two-piece-Dog-Toothbrush-Set-Bristles/dp/B00O3GX9E6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1494668799&sr=8-2&keywords=extra+long+toothbrush

Next: You don't like squeezing out toothpaste? Get this: https://www.amazon.com/Native-Spring-Toothpaste-Dispenser-Toothbrush/dp/B0149WQHHE/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1494668877&sr=8-3&keywords=toothpaste+dispenser

You don't like your spit resting and mixing with your toothbrush for the rest of your day?

Then soak your toothbrush in antibacterial mouthwash for about 15 minutes after use. Any longer damages the bristles.
>>
>>36984568
I eat these and they help a lot. Haven't brushed in months https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000KAHPZ8?psc=1
>>
>>36984651
This. And keep your mouth closed, you mouth breather.
>>
>>36984568
GOD DAMN IT NOW I'M MAD THAT I'M LESS COMFY BECAUSE I REMEMBERED DENTAL HYGIENE IS A THING BUT I'M TOO MUCH OF A FETID PILE OF GARBAGE TO DO THE SIMPLE FUCKING ACTIVITIES
>>
>>36984640
what the fuck I've never heard that. Does anybody really do that?
>>
>>36985186
it'd be the same as painting a wall and immediately water hosing it
>>
>>36985268
fuck nobody told me about this. I'll go do some reading on it
>>
Wash your mouth out dude it aint difficult
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.