[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buying 10 Super Lotto tickets is like picking 10 dots ou

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 9543868y.png (446KB, 492x479px) Image search: [Google]
9543868y.png
446KB, 492x479px
>buying 10 Super Lotto tickets is like picking 10 dots out of 44 million dots and hoping one of those dots is randomly chosen. This here is only one million dots: http://28oa9i1t08037ue3m1l0i861.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Million-Dots-one-red3.png

How does anyone even win the lottery ever?
>>
>>36983823
>he doesn't know how to win the lotto

lol poorfag
>>
File: 1445137749703.jpg (40KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1445137749703.jpg
40KB, 500x492px
>>36983823

The lottery is anti-NEET. It wasn't enough for us to be genetic trash and to die alone and poor. They had to create something like the lottery. They had to dangle false hope in front of us so that we could imagine winning and everything changing in an instant only to be disappointed again and again.

>"Hey there NEET! Did you hear about the BIG JACKPOT? It's over a BILLION DOLLARS! With that much money you could fix everything! Why don't you buy a ticket or two, huh?"

The only way I could fix my life at this point is to be granted enough money to correct everything I've done wrong. Winning the lottery is the only way I'll ever be able to get any real enjoyment out of my one single brief chance at existence, so they dangle the opportunity in front of me that they may watch me get crushed again and again.
>>
>>36983883
I do know how to win, just never lose faith and keep on gambling until it happens. Cause people do actually win the jackpot sometimes, I matched up to 4 out of 6 numbers sometimes, and lots of other times had all the winning numbers on one ticket but not in the same row.
>>
the ticket in your hand has a better chance of getting struck by lightning than you have at winning the lottery
but it's a gamble, spend a couple bucks every paycheck and maybe you'll get lucky someday.
>>
>>36983823
They're usually people who have bought lots of tickets throughout their lives, increasing their lifetime odds from 1 in 300 million to 1 in 1 million. Even still, most people who win the lottery end up broke a few years later, because they're dumb enough to take the lump sum instead of the annuity, and they obviously lack financial skills because they're the types of people who buy lots of lottery tickets.

Buying a lottery ticket about once per year can be fun, though, just to fantasize for a day about what you'd do if you won the jackpot. It's like those CYOA threads, except it costs $2 and there's a small chance you'll actually get something. And your odds of winning a smaller prize aren't actually that low.
>>
>>36983927
I have to buy at least 2 lottery tickets a day (major lottery draws 4 days a week and pick 5 is every day) otherwise life feels bleak, hopeless and depressing.
>>
>>36983950
Well, on the off chance you win, pick the annuity. Then you're set for life. If you pick the lump sum, something might go wrong, and you could lose all of your money. You get a higher payout under the annuity anyway.
>>
>>36983883
And of course you do, just happens you didn't won, YET
>>
>>36983883
Tell us your method I want to stop being a poorfag
>>
>>36984054
Fuck the annuity option. It's the option they gamble for, because you might die along the way and the rest stays with the lottery.
If anything use the lump sum and don't be an idiot. It's not that hard to not throw money out of the window.
>>
>10 dots out of 44million
woah are you saying I get ten whole chances?!?!?I mean that's still a low probability of winning but what if didn't buy I ticket but i could have won if I bought a ticket then i'd be sorry
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.