[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a shitskin Mexican who wants to rape a white girl. How

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1494656106991.jpg (306KB, 1109x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1494656106991.jpg
306KB, 1109x1109px
I'm a shitskin Mexican who wants to rape a white girl. How do I accomplish this?
>>
>>36983688
lead them to a secluded area and knock them out

when your done take them to the woods and set off but make sure you do this at night and while they are still unconcious
>>
>>36983750
maybe take them to a forest then start a fire just to remove all evidence and the fire wold probably be ruled as a natural forest fire, either way they should not be able to conclude you started the fire unless someone else saw you
>>
>>36983750
>>36983769
I don't live in fucking Idaho Cletus. I live in suburban California. Give me a plan anon.
>>
>>36983688

make eye contact with a stacey without being a rich 10/10 chad
>>
>>36983688
hire a hooker who is ok with rape play?

avoid going to jail ?
>>
>>36983688
Who is this, Cindy wilson?
>>
>>36983789
there are forests in mexico I know there are
>>
>>36983688
This chick has a video where she deepthroats a dildo mounted on the wall. It is fantastic
>>
>>36983845
i meant california
>>
>>36983855
Do you know her name? Sauce?
>>
>>36983688
Come to Europe and say your name is Ahmed.
>>
>Rape
>Claim to be a proud undocumented immigrant who only raped a member of the white race in order to protest the presidency of a white man
>>
Same, but this might come to be none rape since stay is actually falling for me.

>Tfw tricking stacey that I'm a Chad

Lmao, time to give her the ole beaner baby.
>>
>>36983792
This.

Women think it's a violation of their rights if a low status males imagines in a fantasy being with a women.
>>
>>36983688
Turn yourself in to ICE. You have to go back.
>>
File: awoo1.jpg (153KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
awoo1.jpg
153KB, 1200x675px
>>36983688
>shitskin Mexican who wants to rape a white girl
What you want to accomplish is pretty much impossible, hombre.

It's not because you are a shitskin, but because you can't rape the willing
>>
I can be you RICE girl(male).
>>
>>36984667
What does rice mean?
>>
>>36983688
Who is this trouser arouser, mi amigo?
>>
Take a trip to Germany or Sweden and say you're an immigrant. Job done.
>>
>>36983688
Just hang out with them alone and do it

They won't report it
>>
>>36984093
You're an idiot. You're just so deluded from reality you don't get the risk of rape. A girl literally has a chance of being raped every time they hang out with a male. That's why they avoid you creeps.
>>
File: asdasadsads.jpg (732KB, 2588x971px) Image search: [Google]
asdasadsads.jpg
732KB, 2588x971px
>be dutch/mexican
>born and raised in the netherlands
>white girls all over me because of dark eyes/hair but still look white

>pic related, last girl I had

Feels good.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.