[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tips apart from kys for uni INFPs that want to make friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

tips apart from kys for uni INFPs that want to make friends and get a gf
>>
>>36983131
Suppress your feely feels until you get the girl to tell you her feely feels, the unload your lifetime of sad feely feels on her to amaze and mystify her with how deep you are
>>
All robots are INFPs. who says otherwise, is a cunt that belive he is INTP / INTJ yet he got misstyped.
>>
>>36984492
INFPs are responsible for the feely feel posting, while us INTP/INTJs mostly lurk and try to inject some sarcasm or insightful commentary here and there
>>
>>36984509
>while us INTP/INTJ
you mean us INFPs who are indoctirinated that thinking like a nerd is better then being true to ourselves we do tumbler tier jokes, sperg on bullshit, take everything personally and do nothing in life like real INFPs.
thanks bud for all we did.
one slick advice : YOU MISSTYPED you arent rationale like you would like to think.
>>
>>36983131
Stop being a feeler. Feelings are for faggots.

t. Entj
>>
>>36984695
>Entj
>waisting time on 4chan
>speaking like a double degit retard
wew
infp confirmed.
>>
>>36984574
I value the /r9k/ culture as much as anyone but I'm not tied to it like others seem to be. Yes, this is a nice place to vent and expose yourself. Yes, this is one of the only places on the internet where we truly feel like we can express ourselves. But the less feelsy among us, contrary to popular belief, do not spend the majority of our time on 4chan. We have distractions. We have ways of coping with our loneliness that include things other than pouring out our hearts on an anonymous basket weaving forum. Personally, I want to support my fellow robots, and a large part of why I post at all here is just to genuinely connect with others in a capacity that I'm normally unable to. Maybe wanting to help others could misconstrue me as an INFP. But I see it as dropping by every now and then to see how everyone else is doing, and offer some guidance if I can. Being a "rational" means we are not primarily concerned with emotions. I'm just more humanitarian than most because I have rationalized the value of human life and want to do what I can, when I can, if I'm available to do so at any given moment.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.