[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im put in a mental health hospital because i went to my psychiatrist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: fuck you.jpg (95KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
95KB, 1440x1080px
im put in a mental health hospital because i went to my psychiatrist drunk. i was too drunk to even make any decision on my own and i may have destroyed some tables there. this place if full of actual looneys and i cant go home for atleast the weekend so im stuck here. should i escape? there is literally nothing they can help me with here. all i need is to have my dick sucked and a gf.

wat do?
>>
just eat the shitty food, don't get raped by a potato, and go home to your dakimakura
>>
So what will your psychiatrist think once you return for another session?
>>
that's a really cool photo of tommy wright iii
>>
>>36982854
the potatoes seems to be scare of me lol
>>36982874
i will just quit with this bull crap.. like they really they can't help with shit. it's just a waste of time.
>>36982885
ikr, there were no images on the computer and i was listening to still pimpin and thought i use that photo
>>
>>36982725
Just say you had a really bad day because of a serious anxiety attack triggered by a traumatic event from the previous day before And didn't realize it til just now because you tried to suppress it subconsciously.

It can even work if you already bullshitted some story. You might have to pretend to be traumatized and that might get you some diagnosis but at least you can retain some dignity. Go to your next session and gash that story out. And if you drink too much cut back. Trust me, I'm a borderline alcoholic. It's easy to get drunk without thinking.
>>
>>36982958
hmm that actually sounds it might work

but what if i just climb over the fence? they can't keep me here if i don't want to
>>
>>36982725
dont let them drug you anon
>>
>>36983013
Just stay for a few days. If you really are having a rough time in life take this hospital stay as a vacation from reality. You might be nuts bro. Take some time to get yourself sorted out so you can get back to living your life.
>>
I went to an actual mental hospital and they don't allow any electronics you liar.
>>
File: 1490501622336.jpg (818KB, 2310x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1490501622336.jpg
818KB, 2310x2170px
if you drink the water or take any pills the jews will never leave your mind again anon
are there any guards or alarms on the door/windows?
what is the fence situation you alluded to?
fuck these people holding you against your will
>>
>>36982725
I didn't get to use a computer when I was in those u fucking lucky
>>
>>36983078
Before you get admitted you're allowed to have your phone. Since he went there involuntarily he's going to be admitted and won't get to leave when he wants. And he won't have his phone. But til that happens let's give op our sympathies.
>>
>>36982725

Don't do shit anon, just avoid drugs and fuckers and wait until they make you out. If you try to escape and they get you you are kind of fucked
>>
You're gonna look like a real loon if you try to escape. Just be as normal as possible and wait till you can leave. Like camp.
>>
>>36983125
Well if that's true, take your pills and go to group therapy OP, you'll be out in a week. The followup therapy is optional so fuck that. I had my parents give me books in the hospital so I survived but idk bout you OP.
>>
>>36983042
i wanna see them try. im a big guy

>>36983053
maybe, but being a place like this does more bad than good. it's pretty clear that i don't belong here sure i have issues but being here is beating around the bush and doesn't really solve anything.

>>36983078
depends on your ''clearance''

>>36983091
it's a closed hospital you can't go out without premission and stuff but if you have a certain clearance you are allowed to chill in a garden that has some standard fences around them.

>>36983217
not gonna take any pills.
>>
>>36983249
You're gonna be there a long time with this attitude, and you might end up getting put in a mental facility if you try to esvape. Just ride it out anon and play alomg.
>>
>>36983249
> i wanna see them try. im a big guy

for you
>>
>>36983249
I went to an actual mental hospital and trust me, take the pills and stop after you're released. They will check and notify your judge otherwise.
>>
>>36983078

Not all psych wards are the same. Some allow you to keep your phone.
>>
>>36983345
yeah you're right.. i'll see if i can get some doc to talk to and see what i can get.. im really not thinking about staying here longer than the weekend really. straight honest no matter what they say.

>>36983441
the mental health system is so fucked
>>
post pic of room to prove story is real.
>>
>>36983489
desu if my phone wasn't busted i would
but you just have to take my word for it sadly
also you really think i woke up at fucking 8 just to write some bullshit story that im in some loon house. how much cool points do you think this is worth? do you think im cool yet? or should i try harder? how do i get your attention guiiiiseeee plzzzz... fuck off
>>
>>36983600
This is 4chan. People lie about stupid shit all the time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.