[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>midnight >sister suddenly comes crying into my room saying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 235533.jpg (32KB, 496x458px) Image search: [Google]
235533.jpg
32KB, 496x458px
>midnight
>sister suddenly comes crying into my room saying there's somebody outside
>grab my cheap shit tier knife and walk outside
>look over
>kid I used to hangout with in high school when I was a stoner piece of shit is standing in my backyard
>always fucking hated this kid because he was violent, unstable, always wrecked my shit and made problems for me
>he's there with another kid I used to know who fried his brain smoking spice every day and now he is a scraggly schizophrenic mess
>asks if I remember him
>starts talking about how I stopped hanging out with him
>start thinking he's going to kill me
>end up frantically trying to end the conversation for half an hour, but they're both extremely drunk
>finally excuse myself by saying I'm tired
>they leave and I shut the door to my garage
>just stand there listening for a minute to make sure they don't break into my car
>hear one of them talking about a gun
>mfw
>mfw they're going to come again
>>
just tell them to fuck off
i don't even answer my door when old friends come and eventually they stopped coming altogether.
>>
>>36982568
It's balls when old contacts turn out to be lunatics. Try buying them off with favors or something to make them think you're a good guy and maybe they'll fuck off. Or leave your state.
>>
Just call the cops and tell them a bunch of junkies wandered into your yard.
>>
This is why shouldn't still be living in the town you went to high school in.
>>
>>36982637
I literally do not want to interact with either of them for the rest of my life. They make me so fucking uneasy to be around, like I will be killed if I say the wrong thing. One of them beat my friend with a baseball bat and the other looks legitimately homeless and keeps talking about this novel he's been writing for years, but only has thirty pages done and how his uncle said it was Tolkien-tier work or some shit
>>
>>36982748

Sometimes, that doesn't matter.

One guy I used to work with cracked up one day. He felt that the entire world had turned against him in a massive conspiracy, and I was the only person I could trust.

He tracked down my parents; and convinced them that it was an emergency, and he needed to get ahold of me.

When he showed up at my door, he was a wreck; he hadn't slept for days. On one level, he had convinced himself that I was the only person he could trust, and I could free him from everything that was happening; but some part of him knew this was a lie, and that all the problems were inside himself all along.
>>
File: 4232.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
4232.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>36982761
They sound like absolute filth.

Buy a gun and be ready for them.
>>
>>36982761
just tell them to fuck off
not that hard lad
>>
>>36982568

And you didn't stab them because?
>>
>>36982800
w-what did you end up doing?
>>
File: 1494501381814.jpg (55KB, 586x752px) Image search: [Google]
1494501381814.jpg
55KB, 586x752px
>not being armed

you have been warned. heed it or perish
>>
Call the police then. You never know if they might come back and light up your house with an AK-47.
>>
>>36982923

We stared at each other for a few minutes, and he apologized; he had suspected he was going crazy, but had to follow through with the idea to come across the country to see me before he could convince himself that he was.

I like to think he got help; I never saw him again.
>>
>>36982928

Buy a shotgun; just the sound of racking a new shell into it will scare off most people.

Or, if you want to REALLY scare the hell out of them; buy a chainsaw and a horse head mask.

put on the mask, take off your pants, get an erection, start the chainsaw, and charge outside.
>>
>>36982568
When you leave your house make sure you've got a knife (at least) on you that you can pull out quickly. If you run into those guys again DO NOT let one of them get behind you. You will get fucked up. Don't be a wuss in front of them.
>>
>>36983303
Nah, too subtle
>>
>>36982568
>not reporting this to the authorities

And this is why you're a dumbass and get into these kind of situations.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.