[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do actually depressed robots think of the depression and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: sad-memes-fridge.jpg (44KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
sad-memes-fridge.jpg
44KB, 500x495px
What do actually depressed robots think of the depression and existentialist memes. Sample pic if you don't know what I'm talking about.
>>
the idubbz shit thoroughly pisses me off, this must be how the native americans feel
>>
They're fucking stupid. They're used by pseudointellectuals and artistic hipsters to be like "woe is me. I truly suffer" even though they're fucking white sjws who are upper middle class. They delegitemize mental health issues by making it some stupid joke. They're also horribly unfunny and the "ironic" thing is played out. Example of a person who uses pictured.
>>
File: syr4xf-i.jpg (146KB, 1000x999px) Image search: [Google]
syr4xf-i.jpg
146KB, 1000x999px
stuff like this pisses me off. you want to see someone who is really stressed and depressed? go look at the overweight, sloppy looking cashier at walmart that looks like they're going to kill themselves when they get home
>>
>>36982365

I'm okay with them desu
ambivalent

on one hand they're relatable & sometimes funny to me - more relatable to me than the neurotypical normie that most likely made them

on the other, I feel a lot of anger and betrayal at how they're shared with surface-level feeling. No normalfag understands what it's like to have thought about or attempted suicide.

And I'm alone with the fact that I've been touched by a worthless cheap image that no one else has on the retarded social media website someone's linked to me that had it

They're okay, basically.
>>
>>36982446
Yeah it's always some well off yuppie who has no real issues except "god the world is so mean, y can't we all just get along *sniff* *sniff*." "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE UNICORN DRINK WAS LIMITED TIME ONLY?!"
>>
>>36982365
>someone shows me a pic with text about dying
>laugh and tell them about how I plan on killing myself
>tell me that they don't actually wanna die
>fucking posers
>>
>>36982533
>tell my cousin i'm heading out
>she tells me not to die
>tell her i couldn't be that lucky
>she tells me that isn't funny
I wanted to say that I wasn't joking but I feel that might be heading in a direction I'd rather not head
>>
I think depressed people should keep it to themselves or kill themselves. There is always someone who has it worse than you. With that said when people make those "jokes" it's even worse, mainly because it comes from normies.
>>
>>36982554
I do that same kinda stuff all the time too
>be a few weeks ago when that guy killed people on a Facebook livestream
>some guys in a class of mine talk about it
>"those people are lucky, why the hell wasn't there a shooter down here?"
>anon that's not very funny

It doesn't really help me that I used to be well known at the inpatient of the behavior center
>>
>>36982467
I know a girl that also does something similar with migraines. She's sat in a brightly lit room laughing about how she has such a bad migraine right now. Makes me want to slap the shit out of her tbqh
>>
Lemme sweep by real quick. I drank 2 full bottles of generic brand
robbutussin. So I know I won't make any sense. I work at Jimmy John's

>Hot bread God is dead
>promotional ranch, I wanna hang myself from a branch
>capricola, capricola please Jesus claim my soul-a
>Turkey, Turkey, why is waking up so much work-y
>provolone provolone, oh my god I'm so alone
>unwich, unwich, I'm nothing more than my bosses bitch

Just needed to get that off my chest.

I apologize if I ended up derailing your thread DESU
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.