[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rumored new pick for FBI Chief https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5125.jpg (879KB, 1200x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5125.jpg
879KB, 1200x1500px
Rumored new pick for FBI Chief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73A9i4Emg_E&at=33m39s
>>
I'd hardy be surprised at this point. The president is unraveling before our eyes. In way over his head.
>>
>>36981104
He had no idea what he was getting into honestly, I think at this point it's clear he's not very cut out for it
>>
File: 1443023602073.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1443023602073.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
I really can't wait for Trump's impeachment

The /pol/baby tears are gonna be so fucking satisfying
>>
>>36981175
Carter Page and Paul Manafort are done next week. You heard it here first.
>>
>>36981139
He even admits it. He said that he thought this would be easier than his old life. I don't know what has to go through a person's head to believe that being president of the United States would be easier than being a billionaire reality television star.
>>
I think he's doing a good job. He just opened up a trade deal with china for beef and gas exports

Gonna be sweet
>>
File: 60263453.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
60263453.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
>>36981175
>impeachment
>>
>>36981366
I agree with you that more free trade is always a good thing and I'm glad that he was able to close that deal with China (though it was through negotiations that were opened by Obama). I'm more than happy to give credit where credit is due and this is unequivocally a success for Trump.

But the problem is that stuff like this is getting side lined by the insanity that he is creating through his erratic and self destructive behavior. This insanity over the FBI director and the possibility that Trump has bugged his own white house is more than just a distraction. It is undermining the perception of the government's legitimacy and it's going to make any legislative action impossible. Congress is going to be ground to a halt over investigations because of this. It's an entirely self inflicted wound and it's damaging Trump's ability to accomplish things that actually matter.

It's so pointlessly destructive to his own agenda that it's hard to avoid thinking that he really is trying to hide something nefarious. If he isn't then he's just stupid on a level that is unreal.
>>
File: smiling father.jpg (359KB, 1215x1067px) Image search: [Google]
smiling father.jpg
359KB, 1215x1067px
>>36981175
>impeachment

You cucks just never stop dreaming eh?
>>
Can we go back to the point that this tight guy with the machete would make a baller as head of the FBI?
>>
>>36981201
Per the Wall Street Journal the justice department has requested access to Manafort's banking records. The noose is tightening on these people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.