[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you happy in the country you live in? Do you wish you could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1492353739590.jpg (280KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492353739590.jpg
280KB, 900x900px
Are you happy in the country you live in? Do you wish you could move somewhere else to live? If You already can leave to live somewhere else why haven't you?

I can safely say there is not a single country that could tempt me away from Australia besides maybe Switzerland.
>>
my ancestors fled persecution in switzerland.

i wish i could live in switzerland so i could clog all of their toilets and flood their bathrooms and break all of their light switches. fuck switzerland.
>>
>>36981038
>my ancestors fled persecution in switzerland.
>fuck switzerland

Please expand on this.
>>
America, Not quite.

I like the music scene, but the culture and society feels really vapid and empty. All of our holidays are just excuses to buy shit, and saying "please" and "thank you" at the supermarket is the closest to a unifying factor we all share. The idea of freedom for everyone is great, but lacking a set of public values is honestly a bit upsetting. You feel zero connection to the average person in your country, and I believe it makes life just a bit less fulfilling.
>>
File: 099078786768.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
099078786768.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
Brazil here. It's fucking garbage, but if you get a job in the government you're pretty much set for the rest of your life, and even NEETs can do it, wish me luck bros.
>>
Am a leaf, but I live in a rural community in the west. So I do a pretty good job of dodging the annoying leftist cunts that fester in the cities. So relatively happy, if i could live anywhere else i'd say Australia. Hotter, less cucked version of here PLUS you guys have an accent.
>>
>>36980980
I live in Colombia and I hate it. If I could I would just move to somewhere in the first world, but I'm a poorfag like everyone else here and I can't leave my comfort zone.
>>
dont know, i havent socialized with anyone in months
>>
>>36981158
they were anabaptists.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anabaptism#Persecutions_and_migrations
>>
> The Philippines
> Am I happy?

Of course not. Getting cucked by three races for almost 400 years isn't and will mever be good. The only solution is to get it nuked.
>>
Americuck here. How do I become an Aussie? Do I have to be a brown person to get in?
>>
>>36982402
I'm American and Australian citizen.

Was pretty easy, just don't be a waste of space or have some money.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.