[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just broke up with my gf. >she wouldn't acknowledge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1494627430547.png (65KB, 658x507px) Image search: [Google]
1494627430547.png
65KB, 658x507px
I just broke up with my gf.
>she wouldn't acknowledge me online
>I'd message her and she would ignore me
>she would post and talk to other people instead of me
>never reached out to me like she did and made me feel like a beta orbiter
Did I do the right thing?
>>
>>36980774
i'm getting serious deja vu from this thread
>>
>>36980774
yeah

oubliette
>>
>>36980789
So did I fuck up? I'm also open to more questions about our relationship to further clarify things.
>>
>>36980774
I imagine it went like this

>You
Im breaking up with you
>Her
who are you?
>>
>>36980774
You are too needy. If you see her in real life why waste your time talking to her online?
I think you fucked up.
>>
>>36980801
Can you explain how its right? Its just feels weird to just end it and walk away
>>
>>36980774
Yes.
You weren't satisfied with the relationship, so instead of keeping some unhealthy thing going you put it down.

Good job, Anomymous.
>>
>>36980840
> implying she hadn't alrady checked out months before to fuck chad
kys faggto
>>
>>36980839
it feels weird because you invested yourself and she invested nothing and it confuses you. i mean at least you should get a negative reaction from her right? nope, wrong
>>
>>36980832
Yeah sure

>>36980835
I would see her almost everyday. She would ask me to come over and I would. She got less verbal and I started asking to come over and she would just ignore me and when she responded she would say "omg I just say this" despite her always being online
>>
>>36980835
OP shouldn't waste his time on women who don't give a rat's ass about him, and its clear that she didn't.
>>
>>36980840
IP. Told her how it was and how I felt. Was that a beta move? ( it was on Jewbook btw)
>>
>>36980886
>She got less verbal
So you had the dream?
You should have kept fucking her.
>>
>>36980914
She was less interested. I would walk to her and drop off flowers and alcohol and it just feels like she didn't care. We only fucked and chilled on her terms. But whenever I offered she would claim that she never saw my messages.
>>
>>36980774
Stop trying to reach her, move on dude
>>
>>36980774
You did good OP. Everyone else saying otherwise is just memeing you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.