[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you bots ever feel pain in dreams? >shot in back

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 3zyekg0idlly.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
3zyekg0idlly.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
Do any of you bots ever feel pain in dreams?

>shot in back by serial killer
>hurts like hell

>stabbed to death
>wake up sore

>arms clawed by green arm with thorns coming out of blessed candle
>claw marks on same arm irl
>cut finger nails so couldnt have been me

>held down and kneed in nads repeatedly
>wake up and vomit
>>
File: 1483657693677.jpg (19KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
1483657693677.jpg
19KB, 236x347px
Does emotional pain count?
>>
File: 1491149872056.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1491149872056.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>36980581
I've tried to kill myself in my dreams with a gun. Like a murder suicide with the revolver I own
I've had this dream like twice now.
It really affected my in ways I'm not how to express yet.
I'm not sure I should own firearms
>>
I thought I was the only one.

>Knifed in the stomach
>Terrible pain in the morning

>Bitten by the neck
>Tingling sensation where I was bitten at

>Shot in the head
>In my dream, my vision instantly goes black and I feel like I fell to the ground
>On the floor when I wake up

Fucking dreams.
>>
>>36980581
i used to
>wake up drowning in sweat
>>
a giant ball of fire and shit fell onto the planet of my dream world and fire shit landed on my balls and there was pain
>>
>attacked by large insect
>it stabs me with its proboscis and when I smack it the proboscis stays there

Really the only dream I have that I can remember pain.
>>
>>36980581
yep, usually from fighting dreams though, whole body aches, just getting attacked out of the blue tends to just make my chest hurt a bit though
>>
File: 1485134380852.png (1MB, 1023x670px) Image search: [Google]
1485134380852.png
1MB, 1023x670px
yeah, happens to me a bit. sometimes wake up after a gnarly nightmare with some scratches, of course possibly self-inflicted in my sleep and the alternative is a bit too unsettling to really think about

feel like i pulled a muscle in my sleep the other night after a pretty bad one too

thankfully, my only recollection of these dreams is incredibly abstract and i almost never recall a narrative or anything. small solace tho, i'm much more well-adjusted and bereft of depressive symptoms than i used to be, but the occasional horrific nightmare seems to give me the brain zaps. always feel so drained afterwards, sometimes for a couple days
>>
File: 1494271388676.jpg (216KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1494271388676.jpg
216KB, 680x750px
>>36980581
>have vivid lucid dreams nearly every night
>think this is the norm for most my life
>feel stuff vividly. Being shot or stabbed is 90% real (and I know the real feel)
>>
>have a lucid dream
>wonder what would happen if I killed myself in a dream
>jump off a tall building to find out
>>
>Strapped to a dentist chair
>A skeleton is standing over me
>It slowly starts skinning me, starting with my left hand
>Wake up once it starts getting really bad
>Left hand is tingly for an hour or so
>>
>>36980581

>cut finger nails so cuoldnt have been me

delusional faggot
>>
Not sure if this counts but I had a dream that I could squirt water out from under my thumb nail by pulling the thumb skin down with my pointer finger.
Woke up and my thumbnail was scratching my finger and finger place was really scratched/chafed
>>
The only time I ever remembered having pain in a dream was when I had gotten stung by a wasp in a dream. Hurt like a bitch, but I didn't feel it at all when I woke up.
>>
File: kingu.png (381KB, 447x596px) Image search: [Google]
kingu.png
381KB, 447x596px
Yeah. One time I dreamed that I was shot in the head multiple times, and every time they would bring me back to life, make me try to do this thing, and when I failed they would shoot me in the head again.

It felt so weird to die. It was like the feeling that you're going to sleep, but it pulled really hard and there was no way to snap out of it. It was like I was sinking, and there was this weird, dull almost sweat pain in my head and the spot where I was shot felt so sickeningly warm. It really was quite weird.
>>
I don't really dream often. I wish I could do it more. When I do dream I never feel anything, physically or emotionally and I'm really just an observer. None of it really makes and logical sense and thoughts just flow from one thing to another with no rhyme or reason. I think this is probably linked to how my mind has a tendency to bounce from one idea to the next if I don't pay attention to it. I really do wish I could dream properly or even lucid dream.
>>
Anyone ever experienced dying in dreams?

>fall off a cliff
>say a prayer to self while falling (I'm not even really religious)
>land right on my face
>everything goes black
>after a few seconds I can feel a light breeze around me
>start feeling comfy
>when you finally lay down in a bed when you're exhausted kind of comfy

Weird.
>>
File: cosmicsphere.jpg (118KB, 576x482px) Image search: [Google]
cosmicsphere.jpg
118KB, 576x482px
>>36980581

Off the top of my head:

> Sleep paralysis-like episode, hypnogagic hallucinations or something:
> Feel a squid creature stuck to the side of my body
> Try to pull it off
> Feel excruciating pain like an electrical shock
> Ok, I think I'll just leave it there

Another:
> Have dream that feels like a past life
> Living in a shack with one of my brothers
> We get in a fight
> He says "you've always got to have the last word!"
> He stabbed me right in the forehead with a pencil or something, feel excruciating pain in my forehead IRL

Another:
> Doing lots of yoga for months, heavy breathing exercises
> Every other night have sleep paralysis episodes
> Crazy dreams like falling through multiple dimensions, visions like those trippy Hindu paintings, is this what DMT trips are like?
> Feels like I'm getting assraped every night, right up my spine
> But eventually the spinal sensations start feeling good

What about sex feelings in dreams? I miss the succubi attacks. I wish they'd happen more often. Last time they shapeshifted into my oneitis, used their voice and everything, so considerate of them. Except it looked like a genie....
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.