[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ how do I make friends? this is even harder than asking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1494585044903.png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
1494585044903.png
539KB, 594x517px
/r9k/ how do I make friends? this is even harder than asking a girl out (not that I would know) but it's not like you can just go up to someone and ask them to be your friend
>>
Simply be yourself!
>>
Well, have you tried being yourself? Origi
>>
The process of making a friend would be describe in having social interaction with an individual, and where both enjoy said social interaction, which will cause both people to attempt to seek social interaction with that very same person in the future. After a while, those two people will enjoy each other's company so much that they will actually yearn and appreciate merely being together. That is what we call "friends". There you have it. Simply follow the directives.
>>
I have no fucking clue. If you even have to ask you're probably too far gone. This happens organically for normalfags. Very little effort involved, it just "happens" for them.
>>
Do you have any friends?

If you have at least 1 it becomes exponentially easier. Just find out about thier hobbies and what they do for fun and ask if you can come along one time. Through that you'll meet more people and talk to them, and see them again. With enough people you'll form friendships with some of them and the process can continue.

If you have no one, it's much harder. You'll need to make your first friend through work or preferably Uni, but taking the first step is very hard, and I don't really have any advice.

good luck anon.
>>
File: 1494620446678.png (46KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494620446678.png
46KB, 619x453px
>>36980603
I dropped out of college because I couldn't stand the bullying, I literally have 0 friends. what do
>>
>>36980376

Here's a remedial training video from 1950 for kids who had trouble making friends: https://archive.org/details/fun_of_making_friends

It might be useful to start with the basics.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (56KB, 550x341px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
56KB, 550x341px
>>36981379
Thank you anon. Good tips, I have given up on making friends irl so I'll try these techniques here.
>>
You don't really make friends as an adult, you make them as a young child and grow up together. I have about 3 people I can say were my childhood friends, they're gone now though. I don't really want friends as an adult, they're all fake and just trying to use each other as social currency. I just want a gf, which is very hard to get without having friends.
>>
>>36980688
Lmao what, how do even get bullied in college. Even if you did, youre a pussy for dropping out for bullying
>>
>>36981662

You did a good job of capturing that image; and did it so quickly!
>>
>>36981704
yeah, yeah I know, I know. but my bullies were girls and they were evil.
>>36981759
t-thanks, i have a ton of free time
>>
>>36981845
What did you even get bullied about?
>>
>>36980376
Be interesting, you autistic fuck.
>>
>>36981863
Too nice but shy and timid. They pretended to be my friends at first, then made me do their homework for them and things like that. At first I was totally okay with it because they would sit with me between class hours but then it just got worse from there. Basically like middle school/ high school except I didn't get beat up.
>>
>>36981879
What kind of people are interesting to normies?
>>
>>36982017
They like people who are a bit different, but not too different. People who create new (but still understandable) things, or go to unusual (but not too strange) places.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.