[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being nice the most cucked thing you can be? >holding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1494345203632.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494345203632.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
Is being nice the most cucked thing you can be?

>holding doors open for people
>sharing
>offering help
>smiling
>being positive
>caring about others
>not expecting anything in return
>>
Almost, I'm too much of an asshole to the point where girls hate me. I'm so bitter
>>
>>36980188
What sort of a person looks at this picture and laughs while thinking to themselves "haha, a sunbathing pizza"? Is this actually funny to some people? Is it like some level of ironic stupidity that I just can't grasp?
>>
Just because a cuck would do something it doesn't mean you share their status for doing it too.

Chad would probably do all of those things too.
>>
File: IMG_0790.jpg (354KB, 1238x1865px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0790.jpg
354KB, 1238x1865px
Any action can be cuck or not depending on the internal place it comes from, for example

>help a roastie
Oh man I sure hope she likes me now, I sure hope I can smell her asshole
- cuck

>help a roastie
I'm in a great mood because my cup runneth over and I have positive emotions in abundance I have no ulterior motive
- not cuck
>>
>>36980251
It's quantum-level memetics, grandpa. You're getting too old for this place. Your old school memes are like what the MTV of the 90s was 10 years ago
>>
File: 1492972404105.png (393KB, 800x457px) Image search: [Google]
1492972404105.png
393KB, 800x457px
>>36980188
>want people to like me
>outwardly nice to them
>smile, laugh, do them favors, be positive towards them
>secretly hate everyone deep down inside
>do terrible things to them for fun if it can'e be traced back to me
>constantly cripplingly frightened of being found out for the terrible person I am

What the fuck is wrong with me
>>
>>36980506
You just blew my mind. I'm getting old.
>>
>>36980188
Helping your fellow person and expecting nothing in return is the cornerstone of a functioning society. How fucking deprived and pessimistic do you have to be to think that doing bad things to people gives you a sense of entitlement and makes you think your better than them?
>>
>>36980188
I don't do any of these why aren't women lining up for my bull cock already?
>>
>>36980512

You're in the right place, robot
>>
It's called "altruism". Look it up.
>>
>>36980512
What terrible things you do
Also nothing is wrong with you, normies are scum, you often need their approval to be more succesful but hating them is the right option
>>
I like pizza.

Pizza is good.
>>
File: yaaas.png (180KB, 342x293px) Image search: [Google]
yaaas.png
180KB, 342x293px
>>36980188
>walking down a shitty road in uk
>homeless guy comes up to me "hi could you spare any money for me and my GF"
>"oh sorry I would but I don't have any"
>walk away
>hear tonnes of coins as I walk away
>"Cocksucker faggot"
>turn around
>make girly pose
>"omg I love giant cocks"
>walk away

I love my life so much :3
>>
Do the top 3 while making sure to not do the bottom 4 and you'll be even more alpha anon
>>
File: Chubby.webm (2MB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Chubby.webm
2MB, 1000x563px
>>36980717
The worst I've done is probably get girls to strip for me on cam then spread the nudes around the internet, pic related

But also little things like doxxing people, stealing little things, breaking things, and other shit like that. I only ever do anything when I'm dead sure I won't be caught. I'd definitely do really awful things to people if I was certain I couldn't be caught
>>
>>36980188
As a legit cuck who wants to see his gf get railed by a huge cock i can tell you right now being nice is the epitome of beta autism
>>
it's not the things you do or don't do that determine whether your alpha or beta, it's the reasons for doing them. weak men do things out of fear, or laziness, or for a moment of hedonistic pleasure or something. if you're nice to others for the right reasons there's nothing wrong with it. you could literally raise another man's children and not be a 'cuck', if you do it for the right reasons.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.