[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not sure what to do, I thought I made it out >Be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1fb.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1fb.png
340KB, 600x583px
I'm not sure what to do, I thought I made it out

>Be fairly alpha
>athletic, smart, fit
>Always had a plethora of friends
>Have had many one night stands
>But always drunk during them
>Move in with a a girl I met in rehab, because I'm a drunk
>be sober
>have no fucking clue how to initiate anything sober
>She says she loves me and is grateful for me
>says she loves me
>But makes no advances sexually
>relapse and get drunk, its the only way i've ever hooked up
>We make out (she is sober)
>In recollection it was fucking sloppy and embarrassing
>She has been distant ever since
>She already said she doesn't want anything physical yet
>"it's too much to deal with since we just moved in together and there's enough on her plate"
>She's gone 15 hours a day
>No job, a few scattered interviews here and there
>I think she's actively avoiding me
>This is 1 month into our year long lease
>Thought I had my GF but after spending time together a lot I think she hates me

I officially cant do it. I'm gonna just off myself.
>>
>hooking up with a girl - even worse another alcoholic - during your first year of sobriety

Didn't they teach you anything in rehab?
>>
File: come again.png (195KB, 345x366px) Image search: [Google]
come again.png
195KB, 345x366px
>>36979999
>be fairly alpha
>[...], smart, [...]
Stopped reading there. You know how I know you're not alpha?
>>
>>36979999
nice quads, now go drink yourself to death
>>
>>36980017
Rehab is a ruse to basically enforce the point aht you are your own worst enemy, martyr and navigator. Rehab can't do shit for people who don't want it.
>>
>>36980050
Sorry for using accuradjectives you fucking dick squeezer
>>
>>36980067
>Rehab can't do shit for people who don't want it.
I agree. Every single person at my rehab who didn't want to be there or didn't really care that much all relapsed.

Still, dating someone you met in rehab is fucking stupid. During early recovery you're supposed to change a lot as a person and tying yourself to somebody would actively damage that.
>>
>>36980082
aaaaaand the auto post fucks me in my rebuttal. Just end me.
>>
>>36979999
>>Be fairly alpha

lol no
>>
>alpha
>has to rely on alcohol to function
Lol
>>
>>36980099
I knew that, but we were both very successful, intelligent, charming and motivated before our addictions. We aren't some street rats, I had and still have a high level sales position for a fortune 500 company and played in the AHL, although didn't make it to the NHL. She was a top tier competitive skiir that used to compete with Lindsay Vaunn.

I dunno man, my life was set on top of a golden pedestal with everything for the taking and I managed to fuck it up so bad I could probably write a book about how pathetic I am.

I hate myself, My family sees me as a failure and a "what could have been" I'm fucking defeated after this.

Just to be clear, I lived the Chad life as a pretender, just hanging on everyone elses coattails and taking advantage of fellow drunk patrons at parties. I'm a fucking retard. I shouldn't be, but I am.
>>
>>36980104
I got you this violin. You can't see it, but it's there. Just listen.
>>
>>36980246
Well maybe you should work on improving yourself before trying to take another person into your life.
>>
>>36980246
You are an insufferabIe faggot
>>
>>36979999
you don't deserve those digits troubled normie
>>
>>36979999
get off this board normie god you guys are EVERYWHERE now can i get no peace with my pathetic life anymore ?! REEEE
>>
>>36980494
They've really increased dramatically in the past few months it seems.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.