[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why do you want to work for us? BECAUSE I NEED MONEY TO FUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: job_interview.jpg (297KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
job_interview.jpg
297KB, 2000x1000px
>Why do you want to work for us?
BECAUSE I NEED MONEY TO FUCKING LIVE YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE GIVES HALF A CRAP ABOUT THIS HOLE YOU CALL A COMPANY LIKE HOLY SHIT WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? PEOPLE DONT WANT TO WORK FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE SOME SORT OF GOD YOU MONGOLOID PEOPLE WANT M O N E Y THAT IS THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT OF GETTING A JOB FOR FUCKS SAKE DID YOU REALLY SPEND YEARS IN COLLEGE TO WALK INTO THE HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICE AND ASK THE MOST RETARDED QUESTIONS TO THE POOR BASTARDS THAT WALK IN? I MAY BE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT BUT YOUR EXISTENCE IS JUST A SAD AND I HOPE YOU ALL DIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36978542
Then don't live, lol.
Benessnentate.
>>
>>36978542

If you can't come up with an answer to why you want that specific job (as opposed to any job), you obviously haven't done any preparation for the interview.

If you can't be bothered to prepare for the interview, how well will you do at the job?

If you can't prove you can do the job, why should they consider you?
>>
>>36978542
It's not really hard to make up some lie to answer that question with.

It's really not that big of a deal.
>>
Make up some dramatic shit about how it's always been you life dream to work there and bring success to the company and so on.
>>
>>36978584
>>36978602
I fucking now that retards. Of course I came up with a convincing lie because that's what everyone fucking does. Why do we have to pretend the HR people don't know that as well? They know 90% of what people say in interviews is bullshit. I'm just raging at the retarded system.
>>
>>36978618
Sounds like a red flag when screening an applicant
>>
>>36978584
>be me in the past
>human being
>breathing
>decent social skills
>bachelors degree
>get job I'm qualified for

>be me now
>have previous qualifications
>I haven't learned 3 foreign languages
>I haven't a masters degree
>I have no connections
>I need 5 years of training for an entry level job
>
>>
>>36978542
Sad desu. We want adults not little kids who get upset at questions that help us determine if your bull shit is believable or not.

Start acting like a professional op
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.