[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to college >get useless degree in English and minor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: cat hot dog.jpg (48KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
cat hot dog.jpg
48KB, 500x442px
>go to college
>get useless degree in English and minor in psychology
>try to kill myself
>end up in looney bin for over a month
>eventually get neetbux
>get my own apartment
>have access to internet, a ps3 and ps4 alot of games
>no friends, no gf, no job, no job prospects
>my only interaction is with my dad and he treats me like a child
>neet life is not that great
>>
>>36978467
don't let them barrel stopping landlubbers bring ye down ye matey

just keep yer middle finger
>>
>>36978467

have you tried getting a job ? Why did you get an English degree ? (fav book ?)
>>
>>36978467
>get useless degree in English and minor in psychology

Just go back to get a CS or engineering degree.
>>
>>36978810

lol dude

he already let the jew fuck him in the ass and probably has debt to deal with

you think he's just going to go back and accumulate even more?
>>
>>36978467
how did you get neetbux? Is it from the govt?
>>
>be me
>stem major
>forest gump level math skills

I want off this ride
>>
>>36978873
Let me guess, biology major?
>>
>>36978888

those are really good looking 8s, the best part is how they're all next to each other
>>
>>36978785
not really but its pretty much fast food, retail, or being barista, or busboy, dishcleaner. I'd rather be broke as shit on neetbux then work my ass off in some shit hole job 50s hours a week to make slightly more than I would on neetbux. My favorite book, thats probably The Brothers Karamazon, Absalom Absalom, or A portrait of an artist as young man
>>
>>36978907

you seem to have good taste. Did you enjoy being an English major ?
>>
>>36978857
try to kill myself several times
have manic episode or psychotic episode
have paranoia
have anxiety 24/7
about 3 serious suicide attempts and 7 or so hospitalizations later and I get a social workers who does the paper work for me. My dad gets the check he pretty much pays for everything. I made about 4,500$ on bitcoins and my dad wont let me reinvest
>>
>>36978929
No english major sucks
Half of it is this. Read a book, get to class to discuss book, every female who raises there hand says something about how its patriachal this or cisgender male privilege that. and the other half is reading poems, and trying to figure out how you can bullshit 8 pages on a 16 line sonnet
>>
>>36979007

Oh then why did you pick it ? Do you think that you learned anything cool ?

Also is DFW a meme... and do you write fiction or anything really ?
>>
>>36979007
How did you get neetbux?

Are you just depressed/suicidal and that's good enough?

Do they force you to take drugs?
>>
>be faggot
>date sexy older guy
>get hit by drunk driver while parked
>get injuries
>daddy lets me stay at his place for free
>also no work

feels phenomenal man
>>
>>36978888
>checkd
Yeah microbiology. I just want to lab tech but parents are forcing me to get bachelors instead of just associates
>>
I'm 2 years into college, an english major, and on the verge on dropping out
>>36978929 is right, English major sux, I'd rather write stuff on my own. English classes these days are just thinly veiled gender studies classes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.