[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kaspersky detected literally over 400 network attack attempts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1483282396750.jpg (76KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1483282396750.jpg
76KB, 480x454px
>Kaspersky detected literally over 400 network attack attempts on my computer in less than one minute
What the fuck is happening?
>>
>antivirus

Nice placebo protection.
>>
File: terry.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
terry.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>36977997
sounds like a CIA ruse, quickly install templeos
>>
>>36977997
I don't know if turning it off for a few hours would do anything but that's what I'd do out of fear
>>
>>36977997
Nothing is the matter, when the door rings can you open it?
>>
>>36977997
They're onto you Anon.
>>
>>36978294
>>36978355
Does this mean the cops are trying to monitor me?
>>
File: 1476659089574.jpg (13KB, 266x279px) Image search: [Google]
1476659089574.jpg
13KB, 266x279px
>>36977997
Sounds like it's nothing good. We're all going to miss you, OP.
>>
>>36977997
>What the fuck is happening?

You downloaded one of the games from the /d/ or /aco/ game threads, right?

Welcome to the botnet; those aren't incoming attacks; they are outgoing.
>>
>>36977997
You do know about today's attack, right?
https://arstechnica.com/security/2017/05/an-nsa-derived-ransomware-worm-is-shutting-down-computers-worldwide/

Might as well be it, smbv1 attacks, completly remote, instaling ransomware all over the world using the exploit microsoft patched on march.
A lot of PCs weren't up to date and they all got infected. Antivirus quickly picked up on it and yours could be cock blocking the attempts?
>>
File: latest.jpg (260KB, 727x1099px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
260KB, 727x1099px
>>36977997
>They really want dat bank account
>>
What's a good forum/website I could go ask about this?

>>36978641
I haven't.

>>36978828
I saw some headlines earlier today and though it was directed only towards big organizations. Now I've been reading some articles (including the one you posted) and apparently it just spreads anywhere, so maybe you're right.

I'm pretty ignorant about computer security and hacking. I seriously hope it's just what you're saying and not something else.
>>
>>36979955
Yeah, because it uses the same tactics that Eternalblue does, it can and will easily spread through every vulnerable
machine. That meaning Windows PCs who doesn't have 'ms17-010' set of security updates released in march.

First you should make sure your Windows is up to date, second go to Kaspersky's forum and start a thread for support, remember to post the name of the attacks it detected (must be on you quarantine history).
>>
>>36977997

You pissed off some l33t hax0r on skype or some shit
>>
how can i get kaspersky for cheap, and one device only? the website tried to jew me out of 60 bucks for 3 devices
>>
>mfw computer has been off for days
feels good
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.