[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I FUCKED UP I COMMENTED THE FIRE EMOJI ON A STACY'S

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1492041377537.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492041377537.png
280KB, 646x595px
GUYS I FUCKED UP
I COMMENTED THE FIRE EMOJI ON A STACY'S PICTURE
NONE OF THE COMMENTS WERE EVEN GUYS
FUCK FUCK FUCK
I WAS HORNY AND HADN'T FAPPED ALL DAY AND WAS SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED AND LISTENED TO MY DICK
I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SUPRESS MY SEX DRIVE SO I'LL NEVER DO SOMETHING SO STUPID AGAIN
>>
chemical castration, take some test blockers.
>>
welcome to the afterlife
the stacy underground realroad has circulate your rape widely as we spoke
you will never touch a woman
>>
>>36976053
That's it. Your journey to complete social isolation is almost complete. From here on you will be mocked for having the GALL to post on stacy's pictures, and her friend will quickly switch their profiles to private to make sure your wandering eyes never creep over their taught and curvaceous bodies ever again.
>>
It literally does not matter, she'll probably think its a bit weird for a second and then stop caring. Its not like shes ever going to talk to you anyways.
>>
The fact you are even worrying about this means you absolutely belong here.

God bless you.
>>
>social media

Unironically get off this board
>>
>>36976234
>not installing social media to fap to Stacy's pictures
>>
File: 1492819609909.jpg (131KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
1492819609909.jpg
131KB, 1024x745px
>>36976201
This, OP you're a faggot.
>>
She probably took it as a compliment. If you deleted it though you will look weird
>>
>>36976053
Just relax. If you do that once in a blue moon it won't hurt anything. Just make sure to drop one on a pic that isn't revealing if it was a bikini shot.

And only do it on fresh posts not old ones.
>>
it's too late now, OP, damage is done...

post pictures for great justice!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.