[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you realize that you have literally nothing to lose when you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 12

File: hot-fit-women-40.jpg (57KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
hot-fit-women-40.jpg
57KB, 500x698px
Do you realize that you have literally nothing to lose when you ask a girl for her number?

>hey there, what's your name?
>hi i'm anon
>i'm in a hurry right now but maybe we can grab a drink sometime?

Tell me, what's the worst that could happen?

>no sorry I have a boyfriend

OH NO, THE HUMILIATION!

Seriously get over the rejection and move on. There is no reason to not to try. That's the reason you're a KHV, it's not your height, your face, or personality, it's the simple fact that you won't even try.
>>
>he honestly thinks that's the worst that could happen
Sweet summer child
>>
>>36975289
>>no sorry I have a boyfriend

I wish they said that.
The last time I asked a girl for her number she said "Ew, no".
>>
>>36975317
Please explain what you think would happen?

Maybe stop watching Game of Thrones and browsing Redit and you might get somewhere.
>>
>>36975362
You probably think "Ew no" when you look at disgusting, ugly, fat women. They still end up with someone. People have different tastes eventually you'll find someone who likes you, but it's a numbers game and by not playing your chances are zero.
>>
>>36975289
Cold approaching is a myth stop pretending it's real.

Normal people don't suddenly decide to be friends because they see that they're well groomed.

Dumb as heck.
>>
why are you wasting your time trying to motivate social invalids to be social?

i never understand these threads.
>>
>>36975370
>muh reddit
Great way to prove you aren't a simpering faggot
But let's start with plausible scenarios
One, you approach her in what you think is a casual way but she finds it threatening and blows a rape whistle/tazes you/maces you, whatever, you have no way to gauge how a stranger will react to another stranger or how they might perceive your body language
Two, you approach and a nearby Chad considering how to make his own approach now uses you as an involuntary wingman, I used to be a bouncer and the "Is this guy bothering you" approach is a real thing that happens
This is just two examples of the myriad of ways someone can respond, it's not always going to be a polite rejection and thinking that it is betrays your lack of life experience
Also fuck off, I've been reading a song of ice and fire since 96, well before you were born
>>
>>36975414
I met my wife that way.

POINT REFUTED!
>>
>>36975541
>ask a girl to get some coffee
>rape whistle
>mace spray

Where on Earth does this happen? You must not leave the house often if this is a possible reality to you.
>>
>>36975601
You and your wife are fuckin weirdos case in point you're posting on r9gay.
Refutation denied
>>
>Ask girl out
>She says no
>Feel a little worse about myself than I already do
>Ask girl out
>She says no
>Ask girl out
>She says no
>Ask girl out
>She says no
>Ask girl out
>She says no
>>
>>36975684
/thread

oregon comment 6969
>>
>>36975684
>Ask girl out
>She says yes
>Feel awesome and all past rejections are forgotten

All it takes is one. There's bound to be at least on girl out there that finds you attractive.
>>
>>36975768
>all past rejections are forgotten

lol
>>
>>36975768
Haha I know right she said yes lol that erases my memory because I have the cognitive powers of a fucking goldfish
>>
>>36975641
>people never react in a crazy way
Let me tell you a work story, I'm a security guard and for a while was posted at a health clinic
The cleaning crew had asked me if it was alright to start cleaning the urgent care area since one woman was still in there doing paperwork and they didn't want to disturb here
I go over to her office to see if she minds if they get started, her office door is open and she's typing away at her computer faced away from the door
I knock on the open door and say "Excuse me" but do not enter the office
She turns in her chair, looks at me, then screams at the top of her lungs in fear, and this is with me in uniform and part if the security staff she knows is there and she knows she's not alone in the building or even that floor
Sadly it wasn't the first time she screamed at me that night, later on I was doing my patrol rounds and she walked out of the urgent care area into the hallway I was walking through about 50 feet away from her and she screamed in fear again

Point being you don't know how people are going to react and saying the worst that can happen is a short polite rejection is naive
>>
>>36975860
this
What happens here is forever. No matter how well you conform to society you will not save yourself.
>>
>>36975768
>bound to be at least on girl out there
Statistically there isn't, the gender ratio is not 50/50 so there are millions of men out there that won't ever have a partner
>>
>>36975768
>go on first date
>dont get a second

And look at that im right back to where I was. Thanks norman
>>
>>36975289
>>no sorry I have a boyfriend

OP is clearly a girl, and or this is clearly bait.

At best, the literal best, rejection I ever had has a girl laughing in my face.
I consider that lucky.

The worst is why I don't even bother anymore. Reputation is worth more than any cunt, and by god if your mere presence offends them, it's what they'll target.
>>
>>36975289
I had 413 contacts in my whatsapp

213 are womans

i don't like to talk on my phone so i don't send anything to anybody
>>
>>36975910
Was she insane? I mean, it is a health clinic. She might have had PTSD.
>>
>>36975953
>Reputation
Do it alone and nobody will know your 'reputation'.
>>
>>36975953
Idk why fish think they're entitled to give fishing advice but they won't stop fucking trying.
I think they have that very specific kind of brain damage where they believe good things happen to good people.
>>
>>36975953
>Reputation
Reputation of being a shy bitter virgin lmao
>>
>>36976018
No clue, she was one of the doctors and during the day seemed perfectly fine but for whatever reason after 7pm that night she turned into a horror movie scream queen
>>
>>36975289
No girls really catch my eye anymore. It isn't a matter of me being scared. I just feel like I'm good at reading people and I know how they'll be like before I talk to them. Everyone's the same. They're all playing the same social game.
>>
>>36975289
>Tell me, what's the worst that could happen?
She says yes, then I have to awkwardly make an excuse for why I was just shitposting when I asked her out and that I'm not actually interested.
>>
>>36975938
>implying relationships are always lifelong pairings
are you fucking retarded
>>
>>36975953
lol if you're so gross that girls laugh when you ask them out then your reputation is probably shit anyway
>>
>>36975828
>>36975860
you don't literally forget them, you idiots, they just cease to matter

>>36975939
no, you get experience and ability to do better next time
>>
>>36976156
>Talk about ending up with someone
>w-well girls sleep around, you might get lucky for a day before she finds someone else
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>36976098
>to intelligent to talk to people
>>
>itt normalfag gets ass blasted when the logical fallacy of their "advice" is pointed out
And they say that we can't handle rejection
>>
Rejection is nothing to me, been getting rejected since the 7th grade. But it hurts when she says know then you see her with another guy. Looks are everything.
>>
>Seriously get over the rejection and move on.
5 rejections later
10 rejections later
25 rejections later
and 50 rejections later...

no dignity left, and any trace of self-esteem has been pulverized
>>
>>36976191
I wish you'd cease to matter you big dumb turbonormie.

You're a fish giving fishing advice. Stop it.
>>
>>36975289
It's a matter of pride. You'd never understand it being a cuck and all but some of us have prides to protect.
>>
File: 1463234542791.jpg (36KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1463234542791.jpg
36KB, 409x409px
>>36975289
Men were not evolutionary designed to be "rejected", the psychological damage that is caused by the rejection tends to affect those with the intelligence to understand the implications of the rejection as the death of their genetic lineage.

The reason why Chads and Normies, "keep trying" is because they dont understand what a rejection means in depth, they just blindly keep trying not as a sign of indifference but as a sign of ignorance.

"Rejection" is a modern phenomena which men did not evolve to deal with, because our brains are still tribal, and rejection in tribes usually meant something extremely serious, because tribes are held together by satisfied men, and a man who was unsatisfied either challenged whoever took his woman, or left the tribe.

You really have to understand how serious a rejection used to be, to understand why we are so averse to it.

Also, the claim on the woman is no longer enforced by "her man" but by the state that is ready to use police to protect his claim.

This makes men, angry because they dont think the man truly earns his woman by abstracting his duty to protect her to other men.

This is why kings dont last long.
>>
Do you realize that you have literally nothing to lose when you punch a solid brick wall?

Tell me, what's the worst that could happen?

No matter how many times you punch the wall its not gonna move, you just hurt your fist more each time.
>>
>>36976375
rejection is basically constructive criticism. rejected? well, let's think, do i need to dress better, or is my approach wrong? do i need to work out, or am i asking the wrong girls?

if you take the element of trial and error out of finding a mate, you're stuck with whatever comes naturally, which is never the best you can do.
>>
>>36976170

That was a long time ago, I actually do have a much better reputation, that I'd rather not risk now.

>>36976078
>Reputation of being a shy bitter virgin lmao

Not bitter, just not interested in repeating past mistakes.

Shy and virgin, yeah, but that's not what people see. There is more to people than their sexual status. My reputation is of someone who works hard at their job, focused. One of the few who doesn't drop everything to try and chat up some woman.
It's a good reputation.

>>36976067
>Idk why fish think they're entitled to give fishing advice.

Have you ever met a normie? They are not self aware.
They'd literally hit you and perhaps the most philosophical thought provoking thing they'd ever do is wonder "Why'd he get mad tho?".
>>
>>36976453
It's not constructive criticism if it's because of something you can't change
>>
>>36976453
You don't know what constructive criticism is do you, blind rejection is not constructive
>>
>>36975362
I have a boyfriend is usually a shit test, women are fucking disgusting they cant just say no, no they have to fuck with your head instead.
>>
>>36976522

even if she does have a bf, if you're attractive enough she won't say that. She will explore her options.
>>
>>36976495
what is that? your height? i'm genuinely curious as to what you think is such a dealbreaker.
>>
>>36976561
Lol this retard thinks women think logically.
>>
>sure okay I'll go out with you anon
>just give me your instagram, Snapchat and Facebook so we could update our statuses as a couple
>..you don't have one? ANY? uhhh sorry anon I have a potential boyfriend

Provided sh a data tea (lol)
>>
>>36976563
>Ugliness
>Subdued, nonaggressive, beta, personality that you'd have to pretend you don't have to make people like you
>Shortness
Yup
>>
>>36976453
What the fuck.
So you think women reject men by review and offer an itemized list of areas for improvement.

What you're asking for is literally blind trial and error.

You're a gifted and talented troll and I need to learn from you. Continue to post on this board.
>>
File: 345634563456.jpg (3KB, 166x164px) Image search: [Google]
345634563456.jpg
3KB, 166x164px
>>36976453
>rejected? well, let's think, do i need to dress better, or is my approach wrong? do i need to work out, or am i asking the wrong girls?

Men did not evolve to "seduce", seduction is a beta-male strategy which attempts to use technologies as a way to convince females for reproduction.

Feminine males who are born from a sheltered civilization prefer seduction because if they were to compete in combat, they would quickly die off.

Of course, the men who use technologies such as swords and spears are somewhat weaker than the men who are all muscle but their technologies are still linked to violence as opposed to the modern men who only use dresses and words to prove their worth.

This "trial and error" is why society is going down the shitter, instead of focusing on exploration and keeping ourselves strong, we settle for wasting our time improving our "social intelligence" in order to acquire a mate who does not even respect us because the State has taken over as the governing entity over all affairs.

Women dont respect a man of dress and words, which is why they cheat and divorse, they respect VIOLENCE, which most men are forbidden from using.
>>
>>36976375
This is a really cool theory. I've never heard it before.
>>
>>36976202
regardless, your statistics argument is bullshit
'ending up with' someone is ill-defined, some relationships last months, some last years, some decades; some last until one or the other person dies
whether there are a couple of percentage points more men than women is pretty fucking immaterial and yet another shitty excuse you robots come up with to avoid putting any effort into your own happiness
'oh yeah, i'm one of the magically math-ordained men that's destined to be alone, so i might as well give up' - your retarded ass
>>
>>36976233
>And they say that we can't handle rejection
they say that because it's true, you are pathetic pussies who never try because you might fail
>>
>>36976630
there are short, naturally ugly people who are not single. you can easily add a few points by working on your personality, dressing better etc. unless you have ridiculously high standards, in which case nobody can help you.
>>
>>36976756
Just make sure to grab a personal copy of the rejection form for your reference and in order to track your progre fuck off.
>>
>>36976329
I'm not a woman, you mongoloid
>>
>>36976795
You absolutely fooled me dude.

Consider a career in peddling idiotic just world fallacies.
>>
>>36976375
>>36976713

I'll have to save this and go over it another time, it's an interesting theory but I'm not sure it holds.

Where did you read this?
>>
>>36976364
>n-n-n-no really, i'm sitting in mommy's basement not talking to anyone out of pride!!!
>>
>>36976441
nice try, too bad your analogy is complete bullshit
>>
>>36976653
>>36976793
>not asking the girl to fill in a rejection form after they say no

Jesus, I have a pile of 500 copies on my desk ready to take out tomorrow.

Enjoy being alone while I keep improving.
>>
>>36975289

I'm definitely not very good with women to begin with but my main problem is that I really just dislike most women (and men for that matter) that I meet. I'm very conservative, both politically and in terms of personality. When it comes to friends that is an issue that can often be overlooked as long as our personality are somewhat compatible but its more important with potential girlfriends. Also being an at least somewhat religious Christian is also a requirement and considering the demographics of where I live it makes it almost completely pointless to try asking out random women. The obvious answer is to try to meet women at church but most of the young people at my church are still very liberal.
>>
>>36976870
Fuck you nerd Chad I hope you drown in pussy.
>>
>>36976722
>says my argument is ill defined
>while literally trying to say there's someone for everyone despite that being empirically false and then rambles about how the length of a relationship doesn't matter and has no idea of their own what ending up with someone means since they don't voice it
>pulls the "waaaaaah you just aren't trying hard enough and are making excuses" shame tactic which is ironically an excuse to avoid the fact that no, there isn't someone out there for everyone and for a section of the population the absolute best thing you can hope for is that someone will leave you for someone else or take you as a door prize not because they care about you but because they selfishly don't want to be alone
>retard normies think being discarded or used for selfish ends is something to be happy about
You have no debate skills and are trying to argue an already weak point, you must be a masochist because all that's going to happen is you getting btfo over and over
Inb4 another shame tactic or "I don't really care"
>>
File: 3434563456.jpg (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3434563456.jpg
63KB, 1024x1024px
>>36976822
What a loser right? He doesn't whore himself to the world and remains in his tribal unit which ancient MEN have done for thousands of years.

Ancient Men who were far more respectable than the "modern male" of today...if they even deserve the title of "male" anymore.
>>
>>36976713
>shut-in who never interacts with people spouts some evo-psych bullshit and pretends like he understands women, who again, he never interacts with
classic
>>
>>36976750
>thread full of guys that tried and failed over and over before throwing in the towel
>b-but you don't try, stop challenging my world view
What's it like living life as a simpleton, do you have a tard wrangler and do they know you are using the computer?
>>
>>36976871
>The obvious answer is to try to meet women at church
Well isn't it obvious, there are places where the girls are more likely to be compatible than others.

I myself are into politics, so the debate club at university was a great place to meet like-minded females.

I'm not telling you all to go to a beach and ask the girl with the best ass out, be smart about who you ask.

>church are still very liberal

Are you sure? I would have thought the opposite.
>>
>>36976810
consider a career in spouting /r9k/ buzzwords while doing nothing with your life
>>
>>36976909
look, it's not that complicated. try to keep up.
just because there are a couple percentage points more men than women does not mean that you are somehow destined to be alone
you have control over your relationship status
you have the ability to take action to get with a woman
you are operating under the false assumption that all men are looking for life-long relationships and are actively pursuing them
>>
>>36976923
yeah, keep taking pride in your imagined equivalence to these 'heroic' ancient men you pretend to know so much
I know it's all you have, since no one in real life actually has any respect for you
>>
>>36976813
Didnt really get it from any one place but developed it from my understanding of social groups, men, women, the state, the limits of empathy (dunbars number).

In general it helps to think outside the conceptual box that civilization keeps us inside. Always thinking of solving problems through others, instead of what we can do ourselves.
Always trying to compromise in order to avoid violence and death, even though these things are part of life, and to limit their expression tends to make a population weaker.

We live longer and more stable lives, but they are empty.
>>
>>36975541
>anon mentions reddit once
>you posts a full paragraph in response
did he strike a nerve?
>>
>>36976950
>thread full of guys that tried and failed over and over before throwing in the towel
good one
you are not describing robots, period
what you posted is a fantasy about the heroic, tragic robot figure you have imagined
the real robot is a fucking retard who comes up with excuses not to try because he was a loser in high school, not someone who 'tries and fails over and over again' like sisyphus
>>
>>36976999
Way a fuckin head of you pal.
Lmk when you're done doing something with your life, I'll see you in hell.
Good digits.
>>
>>36976944
>he never interacts with

Oh ive done that plenty, and i feel sick whenever i do it.

Its so fake and a waste of time.

Things would be so much easier if i could just pick a woman up and take her home, no bullshit social dynamics, no rejection, no time wasted.
>>
>>36977136
Are you planning on releasing a longer version of this theory, or maybe, a book/article?

I'd read it, seriously. Are you a simple anon or do you have an identity on the internet?
>>
>>36977217
so you hate interacting with people but you want a girlfriend to interact with all the time
you are pretty dumb my man
there is nothing bullshit about social dynamics and nothing wrong with rejection, you are just too dumb to understand how people work
>>
>>36975289
yeah that's what I want to do, be responsible for entertaining some chick
>>
File: 1465615510446.jpg (28KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1465615510446.jpg
28KB, 600x549px
>>36975289
i've been rejected so many times and stopped giving a shit that's why i just get hookers from craigslist now
>>
>>36977229
why are you so eager to gobble up unsubstantiated bullshit spewed by a fellow clueless shut-in?
are you so desperate to feel superior and 'enlightened' that you'll cling to anyone who spouts this sort of verbal diarrhea?
try to develop a modicum of critical thinking skills, for your own sake
>>
>>36977284
You have some fucked up ideas if you think you can argue girlfriend and street trash are equal people for purposes of interaction.
How do people work then? 5 seconds. Go.
>>
>>36977317
I just thought it was an interesting idea. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>36977285
I can tell you've never been a relationship because you legitimately think this is what a relationship is
>>
>>36977343
ok bud on a date men aren't responsible for the entertainment, pick the place, carry the conversation etc.
>>
File: 354634564.jpg (108KB, 600x722px) Image search: [Google]
354634564.jpg
108KB, 600x722px
>>36977229
I might consolidate it when i have the time, i have a bad habit of talking to myself and producing great ideas which never get recorded.
I guess i just prefer expressing my ideas through conversation as opposed to recording them in some medium.

I did get much of my inspiration from a man who goes by the name of Satyr, he has a video series that covers many topics.

Here is one talking about the male type.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsC8Go_SHDo

Here is a forum he currently posts in.
http://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t1845p440-satyrnalium#66638
>>
>>36977093
>muh points of a percentage
You don't even know what your talking about or the ratios and want to be taken seriously, keep digging that hole
>>
>>36977321
rejection happens when you are not compatible with each other
small talk which you seem to treat with such disdain and call 'bullshit' is a way to introduce yourself to another person and start to get to know them in a way where either person can easily opt out of the interaction if it's not to their liking
social conventions are built around being able to control who you interact with without hurting other people's feelings, and there is nothing wrong with that
>>
>>36977284
I want a wife for children, not for "interaction".

Social dynamics enforce conformity of thought and reduce familiar loyalty.

There was a time when social dynamics were necessary, but that time has passed, we live in a world that is ALL social dynamics and no substance.
>>
>>36977170
>actually trying the no real scotsman fallacy
Can normal fags argue in anything but fallacies?
>>
>>36977401
>I guess i just prefer expressing my ideas through conversation as opposed to recording them in some medium.

this is why plato used socratic dialogue to convey his ideas
>>
>>36977392
>on a date men aren't responsible for the entertainment
nope

>pick the place
nope

>carry the conversation
nope

once again, I can tell you've never been on a relationship

men do tend to more of this kind of thing on a first date when they are the ones asking the woman out

you ask someone out, you are naturally taking an active role in that first interaction. but that does not define a long-term relationship in any way
>>
>>36977402
>Then being in a relationship is like being a clown and paying for the privilege.
once again, a great example of an opinion that would only be held by someone with no fucking relationship experience whatsoever - someone, in fact, desperate to paint relationships in as bad a light as possible so that he has an excuse to never try to enter into one, even though in his heart it's what he really wants. in other words, a robot
>>
>>36977093
>the false assumption that all men are looking for life-long relationships and are actively pursuing them
Doesnt this also apply to women as well which logically means the pool of women for a long term relationship is reduced making the ratio even worse
Of course you would also need accurate numbers for gays and lesbians for a better reading on available partners looking for a long term relationship but even then I think his point that there isn't someone for everyone still stands
>>
>>36977443
there are literally a couple percent more men than women, keep accusing me of 'digging a hole' because you're incapable of replying to any of my points
>>
Why do normies come here and get so livid when they are told they're wrong?
>>
>>36977476
>I want a wife for children, not for "interaction".
that's not what a wife is, and you are retarded. have fun being alone for the rest of your life while telling yourself that you're some kind of ubermensch

>we live in a world that is ALL social dynamics and no substance
this world has plenty of substance, much more than any ancient society, you are just too deep in your own ego to see it
>>
>>36977452
People are just entertainment sources to you aren't they?
You actually enjoy using these bullshit excuses you call conventions to invade people's privacy and pick their brains.
It fuels your ridiculous insecurities.
I bet you can't sit silently in a room with a stranger can you?
I've always thought this was bullshit. Ever since someone said 'awkward silence' to me.
No such fucking thing unless you're an insecure yammering retard.
>>
>>36977505
>nope
then you say that's what happens when you ask someone out. stick to what I wrote instead of what you imagined.
>>
>>36976191
>they just cease to matter

lol
>>
>>36977566
So now it's whole percentages instead of points of a percent after you were called on it, nice backtracking/hole digging
Or are you just a retard that is using words he doesn't understand
>>
>>36977481
>actually trying the strawman fallacy
Can robots argue in anything but fallacies?
here's a clue, goober - picking a fallacy out of a hat and pointing at my post is not an argument
>>
>>36975289
>Do you realize that you have literally nothing to lose when you ask a girl for her number?
But then I'll have to text her, hang out with her, pay for shit...
>>
>>36976031
>what is a small town
>>
>>36977546
I'll suck your dick bro.
>clown noises
Jk you can reject me now.

Form in triplicate please.
>>
Uhh, you do know that a non-Chad approaching a woman is legally rape, right?
>>
>>36977565
men have a natural drive to have a lot of casual sex; women have a natural drive to tie down a man for a long-term commitment
and my point is that while it may be that there is not someone for everyone, that does not mean that there is not someone for YOU
one has no relationship with the other - it is just yet another convenient excuse to give up on life
>>
File: 3114.jpg (48KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
3114.jpg
48KB, 1000x748px
>>36977504
Unfortunately, drawing from Nietzsche's critique, Socrates was a symptom of decline since he claimed that happiness could be acquired from reason as opposed to instinct.

Perhaps even the "dialogue" is a form of degeneracy because those who need to even say and not SHOW what they mean are already weak in instinct.

The Spartans didn't talk much for this reason.
>>
>>36976078
Yes, you arsewipe, that's the reputation you get when you try to apply retarded advice like "just do cold approaches bro".
>>
>>36977597
Why do robots come here and get so livid when their bullshit is questioned?
>>
>>36976969
>Well isn't it obvious, there are places where the girls are more likely to be compatible than others.

I meant obvious for me to try to meet women at church, not for people in general to meet women at church, considering what I am looking for is women who are conservative and religious.

>>church are still very liberal

The young adults at my church are very liberal, most of the adults are fairly conservative and my pastor is definitely a confirmed right-winger. There aren't a great deal of churches to pick from where I live because its a (non-Christian) immigrant community and even most of the theologically conservative churches I've gone to here are stocked with leftist young people.
>>
>>36977675
Provide evidence for your assertions about the sexes and their sex behavior.

You've stumbled into a place that perceives the polar opposite and we're going to need convincing.

No anecdotes please.
>>
>>36975601
>has a wife
>still posting on r9k
She's probably an ogre then lol
>>
>>36977615
>People are just entertainment sources to you aren't they?
nope

>You actually enjoy using these bullshit excuses you call conventions to invade people's privacy and pick their brains.
nope

>It fuels your ridiculous insecurities.
nope

>I bet you can't sit silently in a room with a stranger can you?
I certainly can

but keep trying to act like you know me, just like you know everything else. you have all the normies figured out, you insufferable, delusional manchild
>>
>>36977608
>that not what a wife is
No...a wife is your emotional interactive toy, which you clearly need.

>this world has plenty of substance, much more than any ancient society

haha oh wow, yep, one look at modern "art" and "music" will say otherwise.
>>
File: 803116435_39597.jpg (24KB, 377x299px) Image search: [Google]
803116435_39597.jpg
24KB, 377x299px
>>36975289
I might not be able to win if I don't try, but I'm okay with that. Because I've grown accustomed to those terms. And because I can't lose either. You on the other hand, have only time, brainpower, and energy to expend on typing out posts like this on /r9k/ in hopes of convincing people like me to change our ways.
>>
>>36977636
>gets called on his fallacy
>n-no you
Confirmed for a brainlet, you lost normalfag
>>
>>36977676
where did Nietzsche say this? i've read ecce homo and beyond good and evil and i did not come across any criticism of Socrates or Plato
>>
>>36977620
it's what happens on a FIRST DATE
not in a RELATIONSHIP
you're pretty clueless, aren't you
>>
>>36977625
>hey i figured out how to look smart and win arguments, just quote literally anything anyone says and put lol after it
>>
>>36977763
twilight of the idols
here is the chapter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz34b1sNjmA

here is an interpretation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWPGr0_cPZM
>>
>>36977627
I never said anything other than percentages, stop putting bullshit into my mouth and pretending like you're a master of the english language
whatever distinction you think you're drawing is inaccurate
and if this is really the best you can do to respond to my post then you are utterly, pathetically, btfo
>>
>>36977747
Be honest fampai. Seeing you curl up and die in one post is disappointing.

You could atleast defend your complete lack of respect for people's privacy. Maybe you are as important as you think you are.

As you say, I don't know you, maybe you are indeed God's gift to the people.
>>
>>36977768
what do you think happens when you ask a girl for her number? and do you think if she finds you boring she is going to want to be in a relationship??
>>
>>36977763
" I realized that Socrates and Plato were symptoms of degeneration, tools of the Greek dissolution, pseudo-Greek, anti-Greek (Birth of Tragedy, 1872)."
>>
>>36977723
men are able to reproduce every time they have sex with a new person; women are able to reproduce every nine months
it's really not rocket science and it is trivial to find in any literature on evolutionary biology
if you really want to do some reading, an introductory popular science book that talks about sex differences (among many other things) is steven pinker's The Blank Slate, which references (with citation) actual scholarly works
>>
>>36975289
80% of women date 20% of men. Even if i were to try, i'd almost certainly get an obese chick or one with down syndrome, and i'm not willing to stoop that low.
>>
>>36977753
you're so far above everyone else, you are such a superior human being, surely that is why it's okay that you are an isolated, unloved shell of a human being - no one is worthy of you
you are a walking superiority complex and it is utterly transparent and pathetic
>>
/r/ing the guy that asked many women out around his school area and was eventually known as the creepy guy that women should stay away from.
>>
>>36977754
You can certainly lose. Losing is all you're doing. You are a loser. And as you grow older, you will only realize this more. Your forfeiting happiness means that you are only going to become more and more unhappy.
>>
>>36977946
So you think men that did not associate with their children were more successful at having children survive to maturity than those that did?

So you think women who relied on resources from a single man were more successful than those that relied on resources from many men?

Interesting. You're quite the scholar.
>>
>>36977756
just because you claim I used a fallacy does not mean I actually did, and saying 'you lost' is a pretty surefire way of declaring that you are incapable of arguing
>>
>>36977976
And you are a whore who opens themselves to everyone in a grand display of "tolerance" and popularity.

Why are you even here again?
>>
>>36977850
I have plenty of respect for privacy and I really don't understand where you are pulling all of this bullshit from
>>
>>36977837
>>36977093
>percentage points
What did he mean by this
Inb4 lame semantics from you and "b-but I actually meant"
I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you how much of a retard you are, it's like the person you thought you were has been completely rejected but rejection isn't so bad is it
And now you'll pretend you like it, the last resort of brainlets that get btfo
>>
>>36977881
she's not going to find you boring just because you don't dance around like a simpering monkey for her
in fact, that's the surest way to be boring, is to be a pathetic fucking suck-up
once again, you have no idea what a relationship is, and every time you open your ignorant mouth, you just reinforce this
>>
>>36977966
>posting this 80/20 meme again
you guys really are complete idiots
>>
>>36978020
>his "argument" perfectly matches the no true scotsman fallacy
>b-but it's not, please believe me
Do you want keep dragging out your public humiliation or do you just want to admit you don't know what a fallacy is and think it's just a buzzword
>>
>>36978049
Probably because I'm not from the United States. Cold approaches and unfamilair small talk are actually fucking rude here and frowned upon.
>>
>>36978005
you can keep acting superior and knowledgeable while being utterly ignorant (and, by the way, posting no evidence yourself), or you can actually read some scientific literature and see that I am correct
your call buddy
I could sit here arguing with you for days, patiently explaining to you that a man who has 10 children he doesn't father will still succeed more than a man who has 1 child he dotes on
but it's pointless because you're just another fucking retard arguing on the internet and you refuse to be convinced
so read some fucking science, or shut the fuck up, and stop acting like you know how people work, because you robots know the least about people of fucking anyone. you are utterly isolated and clueless. where you get all this confidence in your breadth of knowledge, I'll never know. it's dunning-kruger to the extreme.
>>
>>36978109
>Probably because I'm not from the United States. Cold approaches and unfamilair small talk are actually fucking rude here and frowned upon
Normies disregard for other cultures and thinking everyone has to think and act like them confirmed, look at you guys saying something is wrong with this foreign bro for having his own local culture
How intolerant can you be
>>
>>36978047
once again, I'm not a woman, although I've been accused of being one countless times by you retards, and it is always hilarious to see it because it shows how you've run out of all conceivable arguments
>>
>>36978094
It's true unfortunately - when i was in high school i did an impromptu survey on relationships... turned out 77% of women had been in a relationship as opposed to only 25% of men. The meme is real.

Girls at my school used to only hang around the biggest chads - ripped non-whites who were great at sports. They had tens of orbiters.
>>
>>36978061
look buddy, I'm really sorry you are unable to mount any better defense than "percentage points", but please don't get too worked up, it's not the end of the world to lose an argument on 4chan
>>
>>36978152
I take it from your vitriolic spew that you concede.

Go and read more broken clocks and maybe you can outreason me.
>>
File: 1480615398159.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1480615398159.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>36978233
>he thinks if he focuses on one thing, which he was wrong about, he can save face
>>
>>36978104
in no way does it match 'no true scotsman'
no matter how many times you say it, you are still wrong
I know robots and I know that they are not heroic, sisyphus-like toilers, always trying, always failing. they are monumental quitters
just because you drag out some exceptionally rare robot who maybe did ask out more than two women in his miserable life does not make it any less true
you guys are lazy quitters, you give up and then spend the rest of your life trying to justify it
>>
>>36978072
1 you are not denying the fact that the male has to entertain the female after acquiring her phone number and arranging a date. (what I initially said in the post you opposed)

2 again making assumptions, this time about what I perceive is how to be interesting

3a some people are genuinely not fun or fit to be around
3b because some people are boring, and being entertaining is required to have relationships, the dynamic therein is a moot point

I don't know why you keep bringing them up at all OP or my post did not mention them, although I suspect to remain in a relationship it would be the same as the requisite to entering a relationship
>>
>>36978203
wowee, your little high school survey really showed me
your one school and your tiny sample set in that school totally represents society as a whole
jesus fucking christ you people are beyond dumb
>>
>>36978273
>makes a bunch of claims about what a robot really is
>says it's not a no true scotsman fallacy
thinking_emoji.png
>>
>>36976453
If you can approach rejection like this you don't belong here.
>>
>>36978236
what is there to 'outreason'? I told you - retards like you will never be convinced, all you want to do is bait people into arguing with you so you can pull some bullshit defense out of your ass and act smug about it
stop the cycle and actually educate yourself for once
go read 'the blank slate' - it's an engaging book, there is a lot of interesting stuff in it, and it touches on biological differences between the sexes when it comes to psychology
for once in your life, pursue something higher than your puerile ego, your masturbating at pretended victories on fucking /r9k/ of all places
actually expand your knowledge. grow up a tiny bit.
>>
>>36978266
>he thinks if he focuses on one word and ignores any actual argument, he has won
>he thinks posting anime screenshots actually reinforces his 'victory'
>>
>>36978293
once again, you 'suspect' wrong, and you reveal your ignorance with every word you type
you have NO idea how relationships work, and the man taking initiative in the first date has no connection to the relationship as a whole
you are making up this bullshit narrative just so that you have an excuse never to try
it's really, truly pathetic
>>
>>36978320
anyone can approach rejection like this, you might need to actually work on yourself and your fragile little ego first, but hey, why would you ever improve yourself when you could just whine and 'reeeee' at any dissenting opinion?
>>
>>36978394
you don't get logic at all do you, I bet you're a stinky roastie
>>
File: 29847_536651384738_8234470_n.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
29847_536651384738_8234470_n.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
>>36975289
I did this once
dropped off roommate's PS3 at an electronics store, see qt3.14 dressed like a skinny millenial hipster chick, smiling at me and chatting a little. I spend all lunch working up the courage to ask her out for coffee. I do.
>tfw 'I'm 14'
I got yelled at on a public sidewalk
OP fuck right off
>>
>>36978356
Me. You outreason me.
Well I'll let my simple arguments about child rearing and resources stand unchallenged then.
I'll see if your book offers an explanation when I finish my current book.

If you're having problems communicating then that can't be helped.
But that reflects on you, and on the material.
The measure of how well someone understands something is how well they can explain it to ignorant retards with puerile egos such as myself.
You seem to be quite bad at it.
Maybe the material is illogical and breaks down when explained simply.

Or maybe you simply don't want to try incase you're wrong.
Remind you of someone?
>>
>>36978376
Why do brainlets actually think "n-no u" is anything but an admission of defeat, thank you for proving you were so rectally ragnaroked that all you could do was whimper and follow after your betters
Inb4 you start reeeeeeeeing about me being your better
>>
>>36978197
No you're not a woman, you're a feminine weakling who needs words to survive.
>>
>>36978412
>anyone can approach rejection like this
Well you're wrong? Mustering up the courage to even ask a girl for her number is impressive for robots. Dealing with rejection is even more difficult. It's not just a issue of willpower or dedication. Certain personality quirks or just bad looks in general can really hurt peoples self confidence or ego. Getting knocked down when you're already on your knees is devastating and makes looking back at an event like rejection rationally impossible.
>>
>>36978591
Just a reminder pal, this 'guy' thinks superiority is pathetic.

Crabs, buckets, and a bias in search of confirmation spring to mind.

Ignorance might not be strength, but it's one of his.
>>
Guys I think OP is autistic, a sign of autism is being unable to comprehend that others think and feel differently than you do after all
>>
>>36978779
The normies are the retards and the lunatics are running the asylum.

It explains everything.
>>
What about asking out a girl you run into often?
>>
>>36975289
>I'm in a hurry right now but maybe we can grab a bite to eat.

The key to creating relationships is building connections. Find a similarity and sink your teeth in as an excuse to get to know her. Then once she's more comfortable around you, ask for her number if you think she enjoyed herself.

The number 1 fundamental aspect of relationships is connections
>>
>>36977996
>You have to be with others to be happy
I think you'd be hard pressed to find people that agree with you on this board about that
>>
>>36975289
She could rape me, stealing away my precious, and potentially my tendies as well.
I've work too long and hard to build up enough GBP to stock my personal freezer (dropped like 160 GBP on that alone) with months worth of tendies just to have some fucking succubus normie cunt waltz in a steal them.
I wouldn't be able to get by once mummy and da die if I don't have a sufficient tendie hoard.
You basically just suggested to me that I kill myself.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>36980308
should be
>stealing away my precious virginity
jesus I can't even shitpost right
this is what you people do to me
>>
What if I dont want to have sex unless we really love each other etc
>>
>>36979158
Apparently that's verboten because you should've been sexually assertive from the first time you met her. Boggles the mind; the human lifespan is longer than ever, but normalfags insist on ever-quicker relations that they never once thought about seriously, and that's why they end up in shitty relationships that go so horribly sour in the form of divorce, alimony, abuse, murder, etc.
>>
>ask girl for her number
>she bursts into laughter
>6'4 chad comes up and asks if she's being harassed
>gets in my manlet face and shoves me to the ground
>she thanks him and gives him her number
>>
>>36975289
if it doesn't happen automatically it wasn't meant to be. i won't put any effort into anything with high risk of failing because chances are its wasted.
>>
The worst thing that could happen is her nigger bf is actually right behind you and throws you to the ground and cracks your head open.

Which illustrates a point: There is absolutely no reason to be afraid of women, and I doubt anyone actually is, the only thing to fear, and reasonably so, is proxy violence from other men, be it boyfriends, white knights, family, or the police. The reason I don't ask a beautiful women if she wants to go have sex with me right now isn't because I'm afraid of what she will think of me, but how other men acting on her behalf will get me hospitalized, killed of arrested. Its sexual harassment to make comments about a woman's body, even though thats what you're actually interested in, but totally free speech to offer to buy her stuff.

Also:

>people think they picked up a girl when she gave him a phone number
Literally what is the point of asking grills out or asking for contact info unless you know she's attracted to you first, otherwise she'll literally agrees to go on a date with you so she can stick you with the bill and then ditch you, or giving you a fake number is the easiest way to get rid of you.
>>
File: creep.jpg (76KB, 1258x734px) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
76KB, 1258x734px
>>36976597
>..you don't have one? ANY? uhhh sorry anon I have a potential boyfriend
>>
>>36975289
Damn that bitch achieved maximum bimbo level hah. No but seriously it's not being rejected that is nerve wracking, it's knowing that 9/10 times this woman will be nothing but fucking trouble. From STD, to pregnancy, to alimony etc. It's a snowball effect from hell and if you think it's worth getting your dick wet than have at it. I WANT to meet a woman who can impress me, I really do. After so long though you just start to lose sight of it and then well.... You're jacking off to cartoons. Fuck it man.
>>
>>36975289
>Tell me, what's the worst that could happen?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.