[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hear me out guys i just figured out the internet let's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: BwNuw-8IYAEOWJy.jpg (30KB, 599x345px) Image search: [Google]
BwNuw-8IYAEOWJy.jpg
30KB, 599x345px
hear me out guys i just figured out the internet

let's say you're with a group of your friends, you're all going to have a similar sense of humor, intellect etc.

if a 14 year old girl or a very old man were to join you, they'd feel out of place and you would probably act differently towards them (cut them some slack for example)

on the internet, it's like being in a room full of people but you don't know who the 14 year old girl or the old man is, yet you assume they're just like the people you know

this can leave you thinking shit like "why do they find that funny?" or "how could someone be so dumb?"

as soon as you realize that any person you meet online could be a little kid or a really dumb person, it makes things less irritating

it explains why trending videos on youtube are retarded, why the latest memes are stupid, why people are discussing trivial things when there are more important events going on in the world

there are obviously factions (e.g. forums dedicated to particular hobbies) but on popular sites like youtube, leddit and 4chan it really is a free for all

remember that and you will not get angry again
>>
>>36974780
i cant be angry anymore, i have lost my virginity you fucking neet
>>
>>36974868
i lost 6 years ago. didn't change a thing.
>>
>>36974904
that's bc you are a loser
>>
>>36974922
i'm going to take advice from myself and assume that you are 17 at most
>>
>>36974780
Yeah no kidding
>>
>>36974941
>taking advice from yourself
nigga get some friends
>>
>>36974780
That's basically just rule 16, "There are no girls on the internet." I'm not sure if you just didn't understand or if you forgot about it but it just means that everyone one is the same online. Even if there are girls they don't get special treatment, everyone is equal.
>>
>>36974780

Your pic related is used by minority girls to make fun of white girls on social media. GTFO out of here OP you faggot.
>>
>>36975005
>get some friends
>give them material to chat about with their real friends that they can actually tolerate

no thanks pharmalarm
>>
>>36975067
go to /r9k/ and comeback, now tell me: women don't get special treatment? even the "i'm an ugly bitch and nobody wants me so i come here to get some orbiters" threads get a lot of attention
>>
>>36975126
>implying those are actually all girls
The ones that are still get treated shittier than they do irl. I don't even completely disagree with you though. You are right, they do get special treatment from guys on her. I'm just explaining what that rule originally meant and how it aligns with what OP was saying.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.