[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though life can fucking suck sometimes, it's relieving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

Even though life can fucking suck sometimes, it's relieving to see that people here have the similar problems and feel the same pains and sorrow as other fellow robots do. We can truly understand each other's feelings. We know where the other is coming from. We're in this together robots.
>>
>>36974305
You are my brother anon, we are all brothers on this site, we have a telepathif connection between all of us!
>>
File: feelsok.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
feelsok.gif
471KB, 512x288px
always nice to know youre not alone in something
>>
>we're in this together
not really. we cheer each other to suicide
and say good riddance when a neet gets kicked to the curb
in the meantime trying to obliterate one another's sexual psyches
and remove all trust in the simplest foundations of logic
this place is the gory floor of the slaughterhouse
>>
>>36974358
Yes! I love you and everyone else on this site! Don't ever let the depression and sadness get to you guys! We CAN overcome it! Us robots CAN have a good life too!
>>
File: IMG_7495.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7495.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>36974432
I love you too brother, we will get through this! If you need a friend I'm here, let me know if you need to talk to someone!
>>
File: 498465468.png (46KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
498465468.png
46KB, 220x200px
>robots

No. We aren't robots, we are robot. A hive mind, constantly battling mentally on whether to end ourselves or keep going until we're kicked to the curb. We're all-in-one. The full package. We all have the same emotions and feelings, we just hide them for everybody else, as the normie world could never understand the pain of robot.

Also CAPTCHA is dumb on this board.
>>
>>36974426
All of that is only done out of a desire to appear cynical and unemotional. Only the irl autists do that out of genuine hatred.
>>
File: out.jpg (55KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
55KB, 960x720px
>>36974512

must be one indecisive hive mind
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>36974426
stop being so pessimistic anon.
>>
File: 361.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
361.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>36974305

I just wish we were united enough enough to pull off shit like /b/ and /v/ did back in the day.
But I probably expect too much from an antisocial board, right?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.