[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people so rude and racist on 4chan? I've never hurt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1494195899325.jpg (101KB, 364x356px)
1494195899325.jpg
101KB, 364x356px
Why are people so rude and racist on 4chan? I've never hurt anyone, try to be an honest person, but I'll always be treated like shit around here. This is awful, I'm so sick of it.

t. paki guy on Britain
>>
Because it's nice to lash out on people once in a while, sorry
>>
>>36973946
You deserve you be treated badly, get out of my country you fucking Paki
>>
HEY! No consequences.
>>
It's difficult to have empathy when you're looking at a screen and not an actual person
>>
File: 1487894716106.png (1MB, 999x745px) Image search: [Google]
1487894716106.png
1MB, 999x745px
>>36973946
Because you shouldn't be here.

nat figger fat wigger pakis aren't fucking niggers
>>
>>36973946
>paki guy in Britain
You have to go back, anon.
>>
you're either an accomplice to or a product of the continuing mutantization of the western world

you have a country your religion and values have already made into a dumpster. you always have that country to run to and be accepted, be among your own, if you have to

native europeans have no countries, have no homelands, have no representation, have nothing left. nothing to fight for. nothing to raise a family for. so it's unlikely that nationalists will want to be your friend, especially when you keep bringing it up like a faggot

fuck off to tumblr or whatever if you want to be treated like the precious baby you think you are
>>
>>36973946
It's mostly an immune mechanism.
It keeps a lot of the normies away.
>>
>>36973946
>paki guy on Britain

fuck

off
back
to
pakistan
>>
4chan is a site full of salty bitter autists hiding from the world, so what else did you expect? Just don't expect anything good from this site or the "people" that use it and you'll be fine.
>>
If civil war breaks out, which side will you choose?
>>
You shouldn't be here, but its not your fault. You're blameless but certain marxist sections of our society are not and they will pay.
>>
File: 1492861454398.jpg (37KB, 480x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492861454398.jpg
37KB, 480x540px
>>36973946
>why are westerners hateful towards the people destroying their societies

Gee I wonder why you stupid cunt.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.