[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are people who say they aren't attracted to teenage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: 13442.jpg (64KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
13442.jpg
64KB, 600x469px
Are people who say they aren't attracted to teenage girls 14-17 lying?
>>
>>36973236
16 year old girls are legal for all ages in my state in the USA anon
>>
>>36973236
Yes they are. Their normie senses tell them it's wrong so they act like they find that disgusting
>>
>>36973236
Yes, but also no.
They want to fuck them but they don't like their personalities because they timing themselves how immature they are themselves.
>>
>>36973236
Yes they do. If you are not physically attracted to a girl in her late puberties you are absolutely gay.
>>
Not necessarily, but the people who make some big moral showboat about not being attracted to girls that age are probably overcompensating for something.
>>
No, they just graduated from high school already.
>>
>>36973307

But you can't generalize all teenagers...
>>
It's pretty much fine to be attracted to them, it's when men many years their senior are actively seeking out relationships with them that it becomes weird
>>
Some people like Christmas cakes best . Who are you to judge?
>>
>>36973332
Of course I can. All teenagers are mentally, socially and emotionally retarded, and there's nothing you can say to convince me otherwise.
>>
After being a middle school teacher, I bet they're lying. There are definitely some young teens who are mature enough physically to do the P in the V with
>>
>>36973362
16-year-old Chad is far more socially capable than a 22-year-old robot.
>>
>>36973362

If you keep them retarded, then they might as well be. American high schools are some of the worst in the world in terms of how much you actually learn and you're seen as completely dependent and helpless until you turn 18.

I suppose that's where you're from.
>>
>>36973413
This logic doesn't actually work, ignore this.
>>
>>36973236
>Are people who say they aren't attracted to teenage girls 14-17 lying?
Yes, i could bang a 13 year old as long as i dont take pictures or record it, if only i was not an ugly 26 year old frog poster... God bless the third world
>>
>>36973236
Not necessarily. They might just find underdeveloped women unattractive and associate any 14-17 year old as such.
>>
File: baited.jpg (8KB, 326x179px) Image search: [Google]
baited.jpg
8KB, 326x179px
>the normies are replying to the pedoposter
>>
No.

Teenage girls are in many respects a sexual paradigm. They're a bit shit, but teachable!
>>
No, a girl's body magically turns from toddler to mature on their 18th birthday
>>
>tfw youbonly want to be around women who are older than you
>>
>>36973236
yes
yes they are
/thread
>>
>>36973332

I can say that upon turning 21, I stopped finding anyone under 19 tolerable and as I continued to age, that toleration number also raised.
>>
File: tarkin.jpg (39KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
tarkin.jpg
39KB, 768x432px
>>36973236

It just depends, OP.
I like girls with thicc thighs and ass, and a lot of 14-17 year olds don't have that.
>>
>>36973362
>emotionally retarded
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>36973236
No one is checking for IDs before going "oh that girl has a nice ass" so yeah they are lying.

But some girls are very obviously south of 16 years old. They still have that dumb kid mouth/face and they also act like retards, I mean moreso than regular retarded normies.

>>36975963
>upon turning 21

21 year olds are also incredibly immature and retarded.

Pretty much anyone under the age of like 35 is shit for brains and boring and self-centered.

So as far as I'm concerned, it's no big deal if a 34 year old fucks a 16 year old, since it's also legal here.
>>
>>36976104
Not him, but it's when people get totally angry or upset or sad for the slightest reason. Everything is end-of-the-world dramatic. Kids kill themselves because their relationship of 4 months came to an end.

The opposite is also true. The slightest thing that is a little bit amusing OH MY GOD XDDDDDDDDDDDD LIKE SO HILARIOUS XXXDDDDDDD BECKY OH MY GOD XXDDD I'M DYING LITERALLY I CAN'T EVEN XXXDDDD

That applies to both teenaged guys and girls.
>>
>>36976250
That's just being emotional, not emotionally retarded.
>>
>>36973236
Depends on the person. Besides chasing for virgins, I never understood the appeal to it though. Some 14-17 year olds have the same body as a 22 year old.
>>
>>36973236
Yes. This is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

/thread, please delete it.
>>
>>36976271
Nah, being a teenager is being in a constant state of bipolar because of hormones and shit. That's retarded.
>>
>>36976400
Dude, you can't /thread your own post. Go back to 9gag.
>>
>>36976271
I guess "retarded" isn't really the best word for it. The problem is that teenagers feel stronger emotions than adults and have less control over them. Among other negative effects, this makes it really easy for them to be manipulated. This is the probably the best argument for age of consent laws.
>>
>>36976948
>teenagers feel stronger emotions than adults and have less control over them

They also want to fuck more.

No on is manipulating 16 year olds into having sex against their will and luring them in with candy and toys.
>>
>>36977014
Have you never regretted anything you did while horny? Must be a nice life.
>>
>>36977109
I regretted buying a burger the other day, I guess that burgershop robbed me.
>>
>pre-teen/teen trannies are adult enough to make their decision to transition
>pre-teens/teens are not adult enough to make consent
The law is fucked
>>
>>36977109
I mean yeah sure I regretted not wearing a condom and then worrying that I might have AIDS but I was 25 years old.

People make mistake when they're adults as well, and not horny as well.

Education is key in preventing dumb mistakes, not sexual shaming and dumb meme laws.
>>
>>36976948

>The problem is that teenagers feel stronger emotions than adults and have less control over them. Among other negative effects, this makes it really easy for them to be manipulated. This is the probably the best argument for age of consent laws.

The adult brain is not fully developed until the age of 25, so until the age of 25 the brain might not be equipped to handle sexual contact on the level of someone whose brain is fully developed.
Also, anyone with low EQ can be easily manipulated.

Therefore, sex with anyone under the age of 25 with low EQ/maturity should be considered statutory rape.
Sex with anyone with poor impulse control and any sort of histrionic traits should also be considered rape.

But on the other hand criminal liability begins at age 14, because it's not as if a 14 year old can be manipulated into committing a crime as easily as a 14 year old can be manipulated into sex. Oh wait, no.

Criminal liability = acknowledgement of responsibility for oneself.
Age of consent should be equal to the age of criminal liability.
>>
>>36977145
Dude. The burger is not going to affect your life and any additional encounters you have. It's not the same as fucking a teenager in their most sensitive stage of life. Have you seen the way teenage girls act? Everything is a big deal for them. They don't know what they want. Manipulating them into sex shatters them and they grow up to resent men because of their experience. You're actually affecting her entire future. She'll most likely will grow up to be a slut because she thinks the way you acted is normal or okay.
>>
>>36978008
> they grow up to resent men

Funny, because I see none of that, and I see plenty of virgin men that resent women for the exact opposite reason.

And again, no one is manipulating a 16 into having sex. They're not pre-teens or retards.
>>
>>36978106
They actually do. It happens when they are a pump and dump usually. Virgin men resent women because they're mad that they are virgins. Why even compare men to women? It's obvious women have it easier so the resentment is naturally there. A lot of men manipulate teens into having sex and it is absolutely wrong.
>>36977525 explains it perfectly. You're just a pedo trying to justify yourself.
>>
>>36978008

>It's not the same as fucking a teenager in their most sensitive stage of life

Some people are naturally more sensitive than others.
A 25 year old could be more sensitive than a 16 year old, does that mean sex with a 25 year old should be illegal?

>Have you seen the way teenage girls act? Everything is a big deal for them.

Nice generalisation of an entire demographic. Generalising and stereotyping people is the best way to judge whether a person can reasonably consent to sex.

>They don't know what they want.

What does it even mean to "know what you want". Does a 9-year-old wanting a snack count as knowing what you want? Or do you mean having total self-knowledge and expressing self-actualisation? In which case show me the number of people you know who qualify for that.

>Manipulating them into sex shatters them

First of all, not all manipulation is victimisation or abuse.
Manipulation is a natural occurrence in all human interaction. In fact there's probably very few instances of human relationships where manipulation does not occur to some degree. The ability to deal with manipulation, among other things, is attributed to EQ. Not all manipulation leads to emotional trauma.
Second, even if manipulation does lead to a breach of trust or some emotional trauma, it does not mean such trauma is automatically 'devastating" or "shattering". Not all emotional pain or suffering is the same, and different people react to varying degrees to the same experiences. Sometimes the consequences of manipulation can be merely unpleasant and sometimes devastating.
Negative experiences are too a part of life and at some point it makes no sense to shield from them at the expense of personal responsibility and liberty.

>You're actually affecting her entire future.
Every experience "affects our entire future" to some degree. That doesn't mean it has to be defining or have a large effect.
>>
>>36978624
>>>36977525 explains it perfectly.

He's saying that age of consent should be 14.

Either that or he's saying that criminal liability should start at 25.

>They actually do. It happens when they are a pump and dump usually. A lot of men manipulate teens into having sex and it is absolutely wrong.

[citation needed]

> You're just a pedo trying to justify yourself.

Rude. I am definitely not. 16 year old is the age of consent here and it's fine.
>>
>>36973322
all moralfags are hypocrites
>b-but hypocrisy is inevitable and that doesn't mean that moralfaggotry is bad
if you're trying to force people to follow a meme, and virtually nobody is capable of following it, it might actually be a stupid fucking meme
also remember when >le 25 was the age at which your synapses started dying which is why it was so hard to learn a language after that. weird how it changed as the internet generation aged. hmmm
as for this thread, I've been called a pedo for being attracted to a fucking 20-year-old woman so I have zero fucking sympathy for the normalfag position on this
>>
>>36979064

>He's saying that age of consent should be 14.

>Either that or he's saying that criminal liability should start at 25.

I am not saying either of those things. First of all age is not the only conceivable criterion here. There are ways to determine a subject's level of understanding and maturity other than through age.
All I'm saying is that the criteria for criminal liability and age of consent (whether it be age or some other criterion) have to match. I'm just illustrating the cognitive dissonance present in setting different criteria for what is essentially one qualifier: ability to take responsibility for oneself and one's own actions.
>>
>>36979166

> I've been called a pedo for being attracted to a fucking 20-year-old woman

If this was on /r9k/ then it might have been people trolling and just being ironic about how everyone on the internet seems to virtue signal about being opposed to pedophilia and how the age seems to rise all the time.
Poe's law.
>>
this thread fucked me up a little
pedos are good people
but they are not
by they are
FUCK
my brain is conflicting itself
>>
only old wrinkly dried up BEAUTIES for me thank you
>>
>>36979609
older the better, it's my fetish to inseminate her last egg
>>
>>36978983
Uh how many children have you manipulated into having sex with you?

>25 year old could be more sensitive than a 16 year old
You need to focus on the majority. The majority of 25 year olds are not as sensitive as 16 year olds. This is fact.

>Nice generalisation of an entire demographic.
Nope. It's just fact.

>They don't know what they want.

Everyone knows a child cannot make life changing decisions the same way an adult can. This does not need to be proven.
>Every experience "affects our entire future" to some degree.

The experience of losing your virginity definitely affects your future. Girls who marry as virgins as shown to be happier.
>[citation needed]

What? Citation is not needed. Ask any man from 18-30. They would always chose a 16 year old over someone their own age or at least the youngest woman they can find. Prime pussy has more value. They want sex with them but due to the levels of immaturity they do not settle.

>Rude

No, you're rude.
>>
>>36979621

>Uh how many children have you manipulated into having sex with you?

None. I've only ever had sex with one woman, 10 years my senior.

>The majority of 25 year olds are not as sensitive as 16 year olds.

Yeah, that wasn't the issue though. The issue was whether sensitivity bears any relevance towards personal responsibility.
If there is a 25 year old that is more sensitive than the average 16-year old, then by the logic of defining sensitivity as the criterion of self-ownership, that person should also be free of criminal liability.

Also, how do you think maturity and resistance to sensitivity is built up in the first place? Through experiences, choices, and yes, fuck-ups and disappointments on all fronts, including sexually.
That's how people mature into responsible individuals capable of healthily processing experiences good and bad.
The reason people of a higher age are less sensitive than younger individuals is, yes, partly due to brain chemistry, and also partly due to more life experience, which consists of both successes and mistakes.
>>
>>36979621

>Nope. It's just fact.

This makes sense when you compare the 20 -25-year old demographic with the 12-17 year old demographic. But the 25-year old demographic was mentioned to illustrate an extreme case of judging maturity by age.
Things are less clear when you try and determine a statistical boundary for judging maturity within a narrower age range. How much more mature is the average 17-year old compared to the average 15-year old, or the average 15-year old compared to the average 13-year old? How statistically significant do the deviations have to be to be legally applicable? Perhaps at a certain point it's wiser to use other, individual criteria to establish liability and self-ownership. That's why I said age doesn't have to be the only criterion, but to be fair, that was just a digression from the main point.
The main point was that the age for criminal liability and consent have to match, and this is a point you still haven't addressed.

>Everyone knows a child cannot make life changing decisions the same way an adult can. This does not need to be proven.

So now we shift the goalposts from the nebulous and vague "knowing what you want" (which you still haven't defined) into the grand and ominous "life-changing decisions".
You're quite a manipulator yourself, aren't you?

>The experience of losing your virginity definitely affects your future.

Yes, but to what degree of statistical significance?

>Girls who marry as virgins as shown to be happier.

What does the relationship between virginity and marriage have to do with age of consent?
People can remain unmarried after the age of consent too, and losing their virginity before marriage will affect them just the same.

>They want sex with them but due to the levels of immaturity they do not settle.

Not sure how this is related to determining capacity for personal responsibility.
>>
>>36980223
holy shit you're completely wrong on everything how old are you?
>>
>>36980391

Great points there, chum.
You sure convinced me with those coherent arguments.
>>
>>36973236
>Are people who say they aren't attracted to teenage girls 14-17 lying?
people who prefer little girls to fully developed women are closet fags
>>
>>36980482
thank you it was my honor faggot. you ask for evidence on things that are common sense. i noticed you also replied an hour later lol jesus christ stay away from kids you are cancer
>>
>>36980565

Remember kids, when you don't have an argument, switch to insults and naked assertions.
And don't forget to call the other guy a child molester too.
>>
>>36980642
you are a child molester you should be in jail
>1 woman 10 years my senior
you mean 10 years younger
>>
>>36973970
>14-17
>pedo
dumb redditor
>>
>>36979579
Pedos are people who find pre-pubescent kids sexually attractive you shit for brains. All healthy straight men find teens attractive and all healthy straight men aren't pedophiles.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.