[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you draw the lines between robots, cyborgs, failed normies,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491059204164.jpg (488KB, 625x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1491059204164.jpg
488KB, 625x1100px
Where do you draw the lines between robots, cyborgs, failed normies, and normies?
>>
Robot tier: Must meet at least 7 of the following criteria. 0-2 IRL friends, 0-1 past SO, must have been LD or below a 3. Interest in at least 3 topics weird topics (anime, furry, overly interested in electronics, etc.). Still lives with their parents. Below a 4 in attractiveness. Noticeable deformity, either physical or mental. Depressed or suicidal. Very unlikely to move up in their standing in the world (no college degree or trade skill). Male.

Cyborg: Must meet 6 of the following criteria. 2-5 friends, no more than 2 of whom can be close friends. 1-2 past SO's, must have been below a 5 in attractiveness or LD. Male. Noticeable deformity, either physical or mental. Depressed or suicidal. Income under 25k a year. Unlikely to advance in life very far (trade in a dying field, up to an associates degree, etc.). Still lives with their parents or in an apartment shared with at least 2 other roommates of the same sex.

Failed Normie: Must meet at 7 least of the following criteria. 5-10 friends, no more than 4 of whom can be considered close friends. Never dated a SO above a 6 in attraction. Most of previous SO's were primarily dated due to loneliness and not actual interest. No more than a Bachelors degree. Below a 6 in attractiveness. Awkward to talk to or be around. Strong interest in at least 1 weird subject. Nonathletic, or if athletic, only as a means of trying to fit in. Low self-esteem. Not in the top 5% for any real world applicable skill.

Normie: Doesn't fall in to any other category.
>>
if you have managed to find yourself as a regular member of this board you are automatically excluded as being a normie
>>
>>36972395
Robots 'get it'.
Cyborg is a fake category.
Failed normies don't get it but maybe they're sad because that feel when no gf guise guise hey that feel.
Normies are everything else.
>>
>>36972395
Robot: May or may not hold onto the basic human desire for intimacy but is unable to do anything to sate that desire in their current state. Sympathetic to those who choose not to sate this desire or give up on it. Must be a virgin or non-consensual non-virgin
Failed normie: Chastises robots for not getting laid, desperate to be like Chad but fails. Can be an incel or dates fat/bottom barrel chicks.
Cyborg: Former robot who is able to sate the desire and fit in with the normals but always carries the burdens of a robot heart. Voluntary virgins and non-virgins who can score at or above their level with relative ease.
Normie: Able to sate the desire and doesn't understand how an adult could be a virgin. Oblivious and callous, lowest common denominator.
>>
>>36972880
i feel like cyborgs could be basically robots who can put on a normie mask in social situations and likely have a few friends, but are still virgins and bad with dating/women

kind of like they can talk the talk(except with dating), but not walk the walk

failed normies i think would be similar, but with pretty clear difference line. they are probably like example --- poorfag wageslaves, may have a disorder of some kind, but are -not- virgins and obviously not quite as bad as robots and cyborgs with getting women
>>
>>36973174
You're a robot or you're not dude stop trying to separate the chocolate from the pudding.
>>
>>36973249
i assume you mean the cyborgs are still just robots and the failed normies are still just normies, based on my defs. everyone here has different views on what 'robots' are though. i still virginity is the ultimate factor
>>
>>36972395
>normies
Have friends, gf, lost virginity, loving family, good/ok job easily
>failed normie
Normie but has to work harder to get those things
>cyborg
Has to work even harder to get those things, some might be out of reach, might be depressed or have anxiety
>robot
Doesn't have a chance at getting those things, at best they can get a friend and an ok job, mentally ill
>>
>>36972395

going for a different approach I think it will be even more interesting if we give our opinion of what we believe to be negative AND positive examples. real or fiction is fine.

>robots
-Chris-chan
+GrumpyJisan

>cyborgs
-moot
+notch

>failed normies
-Supreme Gentleman
+RLM crew

>normies
-Kevin Hart
+Chris Stuckman
>>
>>36972880
>>36973174

I think cyborgs "know" how to read the script whereas robots absolutely want no part in the play and prefer monologues or improv, if that makes any sense
>>
>>36972811
Fuck you and your (checked) dubs. Normies get on here all the time, maybe someone who goes on Infinite chan or wizchan can't be normalfags but not this edgy site.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.