[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom just took away my keys and told me I couldn't go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1460401279962.png (433KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1460401279962.png
433KB, 800x850px
My mom just took away my keys and told me I couldn't go out with my friends this weekend because I haven't cleaned my room.

I'm 24.

Is this legal? Could I call the cops on her for kidnapping or property theft?
>>
>>36972221
You live in their house idiot, so they're really just taking their own property. She can't legally restrain you though, if they try and physically keep you in the house you can call the cops.
Also you have friends?
>>
>>36972221
>kidnapping
What

>property theft
Depends. Do you own the car? Is the title in your name?

More the point, do you want to be kicked out of your house?
>>
>>36972309
Living in someone else's house doesn't mean your property belongs to them.
>>
>>36972221
yeah you could call the cops on her but then she'll be mad at you for being a dumb shit and she's gonna kick you out since you're an adult

your pick
>>
>>36972221
If you're paying something that could be construed by a court as a rental payment she can't kick you out easily, but at the same time just taking keys isn't property theft when they belong to her and not you.
>>
>>36972221
do you mean your housekeys or car keys of a car registered to your name?
>>
>>36972221
You better watch it or she's gonna spank your little bottom, mister
>>
>>36972478
It's my car keys but I don't know if I technically own it
>>
>>36972674
You, uh, you're driving a car but don't know who owns it?

You need to give it back, Ty.
>>
>>36972674
>>36972221
Are you being fucking serious?

If you are, I have a brilliant idea for you:
>Kill yourself.
>>
>>36972696
My dad just gave it to me a while ago but I don't know if it's in my name or his.
>>
File: 1433367310851.gif (939KB, 180x155px) Image search: [Google]
1433367310851.gif
939KB, 180x155px
did you try cleaning your room and asking for them back? As crazy as that sounds it might just fuckin work.
>>
>>36972736
It's probably in his name, but you really should ask.

>>36972758
That's so insane it might just work.
>>
>>36972221
Why not clean your room then faggot. Or promise to clean it as soon as you get back. Show us room pics.

It's gotta be pretty bad if your mother is forced to stop her 24 year old son going out because he hasn't cleaned it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.