[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you tried singing in a choir, robots? Who knows,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Why haven't you tried singing in a choir, robots? Who knows, you might even find your future wife there.
>>
>implying anyone who uses /r9k/ has talents
>>
>>36972039
>tfw baritone manlet
>everyone hears you but no one sees you

god, strike me down someday
>>
>>36972882
>tfw baritone
>tfw too low to sing tenor and too high to sing bass
>>
>>36972039
>music teacher forces me to join the school choir or he'll fail me in class (because he hates me for whatever reason)
>can't comfortably reach the higher tunes of bass
>invent voice deeper than bass just for me
>rest of choir is completely pissed because all you could hear was my rumbling voice
>leave
>pass with a C somehow
>>
All the women in my choir are middle aged and married.

Sometimes I think it would be nice if one of them wanted to have an affair with me.
>>
>>36973737
Are there any milfs (milves?) among them?
>>
>>36973737
Ask them if they have daughters.
>>
>>36973770
Yes one of the sopranos is absolutely smoking but I'm too shy to speak to her. Plus I'm a tenor so she probably thinks I'm gay.
>>
>>36973796
You need to tell us more now, you know that? How old is she?
>>
File: 1470955620184.jpg (97KB, 880x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470955620184.jpg
97KB, 880x640px
>>36972039
>dat wheelie
I'm imaging what it would feel like when you've edged it four times already and you're trying desperately not to cum inside her like you promised, but the sensation is so strong that you can feel it right the way from the tip, all down the stem and in to the balls, and it's so good that you just cant hold back any more
>>
>>36974253
>she can't feel anything waist down
>incontinence ensues

i hope you enjoy real life poo poo pee pee because with wheelies it's not a meme
>>
>>36973796
Tonight, you will dream that she's having an affair with you, but only if you post a picture of her in this thread.
>>
>>36974353
Do you speak from experience or are you just memeing?
>>
>>36972039
If I'm a robot why the fuck would I be looking for a wife
>>
>>36974253
Why wouldn't she want you to cum in her?
>>
>>36972039
I wanted to join choir in elementary school but everyone made fun of me because only girls were in it.

I was too embarrassed and shy to turn in the paper I already had my parents sign.

Even my parents made fun of me for wanting to join.

My entire life I wish I was a girl so fucking badly.
>>
>>36975344
Do you still wish you were a girl?
>>
>>36975163
That's right, you aren't a robot you redditfag
>>
>>36972039
Are you from Norgetraden?
>>
>>36972039
Choir was the only part of school I actually gave a shit about. Shame because the only opportunities for that type of thing as an adult are in universities.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.