[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents had my baby brother when my Mom was 41 >he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0684.png (8KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.png
8KB, 193x261px
>parents had my baby brother when my Mom was 41
>he's literally retarded
>when they die I will have to take on the burden of this absolute autist
Fucking boomers. I firmly believe this is why there are more retarded kids and autists today than ever before. Because these goddamn boomers want to focus on their career and don't have a kid until it's unhealthy to do so. Now their mistake is going to ensure that I never have a normal life ever. Thanks Mom, thanks Dad.
>>
>>36972038
>>parents had my baby brother when my Mom was 41

boomers everyone
>>
>>36972038
fembot here, my mom expects me to look after my little retarded brother when she dies.

lol, no. i'm dropping him off at a nursing home and driving away without looking back
>>
>>36972089
This is the difference between men and women. I guarantee you my retarded brother is far worse than yours, but at the end of the day he's still my blood and I'm not just going to abandon him to abuse in some shitty home. You're a woman, so of course you'll abandon your own blood.
>>
You can always poison him or some shit, also it's not really your responsibility just fly the country or don't acknowledge it
>>
>>36972038
Just give him up to the social services or whatever. It's kind of a dick move on your part, but you need to live your own life and shouldn't have to handle your retarded brother.
>>
>>36972111
>>36972113
He's my brother. He's my own blood. How could I live with myself if I did that? Hopefully he will just die mercifully young from natural causes, but what kind of sociopath would I be if I left my own brother to the hands of the state. He pisses me off but he's still my brother...
>>
>>36972137
You're lonely and he's all you have.. I assume.
>>
File: 1305506420001.jpg (67KB, 677x782px) Image search: [Google]
1305506420001.jpg
67KB, 677x782px
>>36972108
>This is the difference between men and women.

Yep, spot on
>>
>>36972137

keep him as a house slave, literally train him to clean the fucking house and do all the chores and gardening if he can't even do that get rid of him
>>
>>36972173
You're not wrong. He is a kind of stable constant in my life. At the same time he does prevent me from personal growth. But I still love him
>>
>>36972137
Then enjoy taking care of the retard, you'll be wiping his ass and shit all day every day. Kek
>>
>>36972137
He's a burden on you that you didn't ask for and will weigh you down. If you want to suffer along with that, fine, but don't bitch about it since you're simply bringing it on yourself.
>>
>>36972213
He's very difficult. My parents let him get his way a lot so he's also quite demanding. His motor control isn't great. I'm sure I'll be able to get him to help out a bit around the house when my parents die, but he doesn't handle being alone for a while too well. He also can't speak too well, and I doubt I will have the money to keep his speech therapy lessons going when my parents kick the bucket
>>
>>36972241
He's toilet trained

>>36972260
I didn't ask for him but... I don't know, I guess you can't imagine it and maybe I'm too much of a moralfag, but he's my brother and my blood. I mean, I just don't know if I could live with myself if I abandoned him, you know?
>>
>>36972038
Similar situation except I'm the younger non retarded kid. I went to extremely unacceptable means to ensure it would never be my burden, I'm lucky I didn't end up in jail or have to be part of a registry.
>>
>>36972348
What did you do, anon?

THIS COMMENT IS ORIGINALLL
>>
>>36972108
>>36972204
Yeah,when have men ever abandoned their own blood.
>>
>>36972348
I hope you get paralyzed and no one wants to take care of your sorry ass, see how you like it
>>
File: 1494512575566.png (49KB, 572x470px) Image search: [Google]
1494512575566.png
49KB, 572x470px
>>36972421
Shut up you dumb bitch

organic
>>
>>36972421
A man shouldn't. Some might act womanish but a man shouldn't turn his back on his own blood unless they turn their back on him first.
>>
File: 1494354001439.jpg (544KB, 1620x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1494354001439.jpg
544KB, 1620x1668px
>>36972318
Look, obviously it's a tough thing for you, since like you said, he's your brother.

But do you really want spend your life taking care of him? Do you really want to be helping him when you could be going out with friends, or getting a girlfriend (or boyfriend if you swing that way) or getting a job or learning a new skill or fuck at least shit posting more on here.

The point I'm trying to make is that this is your life, not his life. You're not morally obligated to take care of him; you need to be independent and live the life you want.
>>
>>36972425
Don't want anyone to take care of me, if you are such a noble Nancy, you do it.
>>
>>36972108
>forcing yourself to dedicate your life to caring for a worthless autistic retard just because "muh family"

Idiot, you have nobody to blame for your shit situation but yourself. Don't make threads bitching about it.
>>
Lesson to all. Do not let your woman give birth after 30. That's the cut off age. After 30 you are done and are doing a great injustice to the aryan race
>>
>>36972506
Yeah, I know. I really do want to live my own life, and I know that he will hold me back. Perhaps I'll try a year or two with him and if it's too much, then I'll have to give up on him. Only part I disagree with is:
>You're not morally obligated to take care of him
I feel like I am. I feel like God will hate me if I abandon my own brother.
>>
>>36972583
After 30 is fine,still extremally small chance of retardation.after 40 however...
>>
File: 7nhd3Z5.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
7nhd3Z5.png
123KB, 785x757px
>>36972533
Oh I'd take care of you alright
>>
>>36972506
You are scum with no sense of duty, honour or anything good.
He should look after his fucking brother, not dump him off so he can go out with his friends and party. That would be an extremely childish thing to do.
>>
File: 1331524603449.jpg (51KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1331524603449.jpg
51KB, 848x480px
>>36972038
I understand the feeling. My mom had me when she was 42. As a result I got a crippling learning disability that pretty much ruined my life.

The issue of having children in your older years should be more widely known because this shit sucks. I'm not even sure why it's legal when it has higher chances of deformities than first generation incest.
>>
>>36972632
Not if there is a chance of autism in the genes. that's how I'm autist because of jew genes. they especially need cut off at 30
>>
File: v.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
v.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>36972038
i am on the receiving end, man.
i am from an unplanned pregnancy when my mom was 41. she wouldn't abort me, cuz she got into the whole Christianity meme

>tfw am an accident
>tfw deaf on one side, psoriasis, mild acne, and crooked face

god damn this sucks. thanks genetic lottery. thanks christcuckery

anyone else here /shouldn'texist/?
>>
>>36972038
There is no legal obligation on you to look after him. Only a moral one from your parents. Society generally wouldn't expect you to drop your entire life for their mistake.
>>
>>36972709
Cool gif tho
>>
>>36972089
If i had a retarded child i would go to new mexico desert and push him out and say run free. i would drive off so fast
>>
File: 9g67d.jpg (412KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
9g67d.jpg
412KB, 1100x618px
>women not reproducing by their early 20's

just lol at our fucking retarded society
>>
>>36972038
You're correct. There's no shortage of science proving that older parents = fucked up kids. But we'll keep doing it because feminism, and liberals will blame the name of the diagnosis and conservatives will blame vaccines and we'll all go extinct.
>>
>>36972632
you are pushing it too much. 35 i would say is the very least cut off. but between 30-35 the chance of assburgers or real autism goes to 99%
>>
>>36972650
Fuck off, he shouldn't have to pay for his retarded parents' mistake. If you're going to go on about irrelevant autistic morality like this, why aren't you in a third world country trying to get their brainlet population to learn to poo in loo instead of shitposting here?

Because they have nothing to do with you.

The other anon has nothing to do with his retard brother either.
>>
>>36972038
Same situation as you, gotta retarded sister who I will have to take care of after my mom dies, on the bright side we are entitled to money from the government if we are their sole dependant
>>
>>36972803
It should be illegal to bear children after 30, tubes should be tied. At 29 men and women should go at a special resorts where they must meet a mate or lose their ability to have children
>>
>>36972646
Sure you would little buddy, you keep telling yourself you're a hero to the retards, what do you get off on downies?
>>
>mother had twins aged 50 (IVF)
>they're now 3 and have every mental and physical deformity in the book

It's honestly turned me into the kind of person that wants to repeal women's rights. It should not be allowed to happen.
>>
File: 1477578428334.png (230KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1477578428334.png
230KB, 980x742px
>>36972886
l get off on not being a piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>36972137
He's your brother man. I respect that your willing to do for him if the time may ever arise. Most people don't really get it but it's the bond and sense of attachment that you learn to share with your sibling that truly brings the brotherhood alive. Blood only connects you last, but it is through blood that greatness prevails. Cherish your family, most of the Anons here do not understand because they were forced into facing things on their own.
>>
>>36972917
Quite a bit to overcome there, what with being born human and all.
>>
>tfw had retarded cousin
>he was really fun to be around sometimes
>growing up i had a blast with him since cousins were close by
>had lots of jokes between us and everyone even though he could barely even talk
>had a warm laugh
>one day
>he turned 18 a few days ago
>out on families boat on the lake
>long story short he dies from the boats propeller
>family noticeably worse off now

if he never existed we would have never had the joy he brought. but since he existed and died we are left with sadness
>>
>>36972907
True man. Women should know their last chance at 30, maybe 35 but that's as far as I'm willing to push it. Western civilization needs a new Caesar to set things straight. Otherwise we meet our doom
>>
>>36972917
*throws twenty acupuncture needles through each of your joints and your trigger fingers, paralyzing you*
*chews rice straw, tips cone hat*
We don't want any trouble, friend.
>>
>>36973025
I want to hear the long story.
>>
>>36972038
If you really don't want to take of him just tell them and if they don't appreciate it that's their fault, I assume you are an adult so its their responsibility not yours
>>
>>36972137
Dive deeper into the robot side
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.