[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were to kill youself would you leave suicidal note?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: rqZ4T8T.jpg (51KB, 564x811px) Image search: [Google]
rqZ4T8T.jpg
51KB, 564x811px
If you were to kill youself would you leave suicidal note?

If so, what would you write in it?
>>
>>36971867
No. If I did it would probably be to the effect that there was nothing anyone could've done.
>>
>>36971961
Or maybe I would leave the manuscript for a novel or something.
>>
Would you not blame anyone?
>>
>>36971867
Yeah and it'd be some sarcastic, spiteful, sentence nailed to the house or something.
>>
"My suicide note is everything I've ever written before this."
>>
actually thought about this, a traditional note is a necessary courtesy imo so people know you it was a suicide etc, but i'd probably just write some dumb joke to throw people the fuck off
>>
I probably fuck that up too so no
>>
Robots, why are we so broken?
>>
Originally?
"No thank you."
>>
>>36972319
I'm depressed. After years and years of searching I've learned it's as simple as that. Now I just need to get some damn help from a professional which seems like an impossible task for me.
>>
>>36971867
maube tell people to be happy because my suffering has stopped.
>>
Maybe I'll leave some short ironic note because I'm edgy, but nothing to deep.
Also "no funeral" and "please don't tell anyone".
>>
>>36972394
In my case meds don't seem to work
>>
>>36972444
Nice trips
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I'm afraid this will happen to me too. But I haven't even tried yet. In your case do you think it's a matter of being patient until you find the right one or the right therapist?
>>
>>36972523
It has been already half a year since I started
taking them. There's no sigificant difference. I feel like those meds are only ment to help you go through it
>>
>>36972624
I was naive to think that they would change the way I see world and "cure" me.
>>
>>36972624
>>36972655
I only hope to have the ability to go through depression. I want a legitimate reason not to kill myself that doesn't have anything to do with letting others down. Also, my life suffers from my inability to do work when I'm depressed.
>>
>>36972718
I'm losing hope, doubt that I might not be able to overcome this but I'll be rooting for you anon.
>>
>>36972787
I'm losing hope, I might not be able to overcome this but I'll be rooting for you anon. (fixed)
>>
>>36972807
I'm rooting for you too anon. This world isn't so bad when we know others who sympathize and empathize. Although that's not too great a consolation.
>>
>>36972873
Better than what I'm used to getting.
>>
>>36972444
could be worse, you could've gotten terrible tinnitus from your first pill ask my how i know...
>>
>>36973096
Isn't there a wrongful practice suit you could file or something?
>>
>>36973158
I don't think so, psychiatric medications are know to cause a wide variety of side effects.
>>36973096
As for me I've got night sweats, periodic nightmares and other stuff related to sleep.
>>
>>36973158
they're not really a thing here i think and a lot of meds like that are ototoxic (toxic to the ear) so they can give your tinnitus as a side effect
>>
>>36971867
its not your fault, i simply cant continue living in the modern world and this is in the end best for all of us
t. histrionic retard
>>
Probably just "I'm sorry mom, dad, sis. I couldn't take the pain anymore."
>>
File: IMG_0708.png (365KB, 827x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.png
365KB, 827x1080px
Dear _____
Watch out there's a snip...
>>
"And all the roads we have to walk are winding, And all the lights that lead us there are blinding"
>>
I'll leave you now fellow robots.
>>
>>36973705
I hope you only mean the thread anon.
>>
>>36971867
"NO FUNERAL" taped to my chest
>>
Would probably just infer a lot of blame to the last person who pissed me off.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.